• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Welcome to the NEW THREAD for Rocket's Revenge in Honor of Rocket's Revenge 1st Beta Release.
    It took forever, but it's finally here, after several setbacks, such as switching from Ruby to FireRed and quiting and continuing the hack in the same day.
    Currently, this is the 2nd most popular hack on the board, behind Shiny Gold, according to the Hack of the Year votes.
    - EarthsVisitor
    (That was what I was going to say, but the BETA is still not bug-fixed yet. Almost.)

Hack of:

Get ready for an all new experience when you play Rocket's Revenge.
    You are a Rocket Grunt, who took part in the fight between Good and Evil 2 years earlier.
    Finally, Giovanni has come up with a diabolical plan to get his Revenge at last, but he needs your help with a small mission.
    As a Rocket Grunt, you go out to complete this low-ranking but important mission, but maybe it will become more than just that.
    Maybe.

Get ready for a whole new Pokemon!
    No longer are there 8 badges.
    No longer are you a "Hero"
    Experience a captivating story.
    Enjoy "Dark Pokemon"
    Enjoy "Diamond and Pearl Pokemon"
    Battle through hard Trainers, complicated puzzles, and a buttload of new scripts.

WARNING: If you don't want parts of the EXCITING story to be spoiled! Don't look at the new screenshots!
    Thanks alot Har-D-Har for the Screens!
    Content hidden:
    Click here to view.
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued)
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued)
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued)
    Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued) Pokemon Rocket's Revenge (Continued)

• Professor Oak is supposed to be Giovanni
    • As of now, The Girl is unplayable.
    • If all your pokemon are fainted, Nurse Joy will still heal them.
    • Yes, the Engineers walk through you, and dissapear randomly.
    • A certain secret Pokemon has no moves or backsprite yet.

Beta 0.4: -Coming SOOON!!-
    (Beta Testing is done, Bug Fixing in Progress)

Stuck in the Game?
    Walkthrough: -Link Soon-
    - Thanks Barker!

Leader: EarthsVisitor and ~♦Kayl♦~
    Admins: Erimgard, TheTheTheThe, Virtual Chatot, Dirk123
    Personal Assistant: Erimgard, Dirk123
    Spriter(s): ~Daisuke~, Esmas!, DragonSlayerBoy
    Scripter(s): TheTheTheThe, EarthsVisitor, Cooley, Dabomstew
    Text Editor(s): Dirk123, Esmas!, LookoutaPiano, EarthsVisitor, Virtual Chatot
    Mapper(s): SerenadeDS, EarthsVisitor, Poke-Roy
    OWs Editor(s): None
    Super Beta Tester: Erimgard, TheDasuri, Dirk123, EarthsVisitor
    Story/Idea Director(s): Erimgard, TheDasuri, AquaLeaderMatt, EarthsVisitor, Virtual Chatot
    Beta Tester(s): All Staff, Dogboy2709, theotherfreakyguy
    Walkthrough Creator: Barker
    Screenshot Taker: Har D Har
    Everything Else: EarthsVisitor

NOTE: I Continued this hack because it's really cool. Well gotta work also im gonna change the trees and the palletes to a cool one..

Did i quit Amythest? : NO! I Wont quit.... because sometimes when im bored mapping or doing anything in amythest i can do another hack if im bored here again i can do amythest right?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    There is no way that your continuing this! If your continuing it just to make the board happy and yourself popular due to the fact that the hack is an open resource i still wont take it cause its not the same with earthvisitor. But what can i say. By all means continue it cuase i would love to see it finished.
    Edit: Im sorry i came off like that. Its just i love the hack and well i dont want expectations to be ruined if somehow the hack cant be continued. Sorry again and i wish the team luck!

Years
    Just a bit of a problem here. But just because we were the RR team under EV, I don't think you can name us under the team here under you, as some of them, I haven't seen around in quite a while.
    I don't think you can really claim all those awards in this game remade under a new a person. I also think you'd need to totally re-do what's actually there, as I remember the beta I played was pretty buggy.
    You're probably better off re-doing the thread and redoing it.

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
    Good luck.

If you need some help, let me know.
    I also have stuff that weren't put into the game that I can give to you, and I can also let you have access to the full story and other information. Like my plans for the game, if you want it.

AIM: EarthsVisitor
    :]

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    When Really The Beta Gonna Out?

Stupid question.
    The beta already came out, it appears you are too lazy to search, but never lazy when it comes to spamming.

~Ontopic~
    Wow, its nice to see this is being continued, it was one of the few games that i looked forward to.
    but i agree with thethethethe, because since the original creator discontinued it, there wouldn't be a team.
    you should empty the team list and re-do it.
    I hope you don't let the hacking community down ~♦Kayl♦~, because this is one of the few games that are amazing.
    Best of luck to you ~♦Kayl♦~!

Years
    I Will put DP pokemon and also i will put Shaymin (SKY FORME) Giratina (ORGIN FORME) and also i will make a 2nd fake form of Regigias ehehehe...

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2010
    Cool i love Shaymin! Hmm what does that 2nd form of Reigigas looks like?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
    I thought Virtual Chatot took over. He even sent me it to play which was a little buggy but still worked well. He told me he took over.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back