• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Roleplay Discussion

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Haha, no, you didn't, I just realized since it was the last post on page 14, no one would notice it (I certainly didn't) but don't just take my word for it, again, I've never liked zombies too much, haha... anyway, this will be my first Role Play, so I'll try and do my best...

King!

better
    Years
    Searn, it sounds like a good idea, although some people don't like being limited to a handful of types, including me. However, that isn't a very big problem. :)

Years
    Um, you could say that.

Once 10 days pass, I'll start panicing. 3 days, maybe they went on trips or something?

slls81's RP is pretty much the king of all others in Pokemon Roleplay.

I may have to restart my RP, I think I'm lacking a plot, and I didn't have many opyions for starters.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    Well I reckon it had an ok plot. Maybe you should VM the other members and give them a little jolt. They may be waiting for the green light from you or something.

Years
    Well, I did post the 1st Chapter. I don't want to redo anything, I don't want them to feel like they wasted their time.

Hmm, maybe I'll PM a few, like Hot n' Cold.

Anyway, I haven't seen any Orre RPs....or Ranger RPs! Maybe I should make a Ranger RP, that would be fun....

Years
    I can make the plot and stuff easily (especially with Tracks of Light on the rise), maybe a little of all Ranger Games?

Hmm, for some reason it sounds weird....Oh well, I'll toss it around in my brain.

I have a lot of ideas for RPs, even Non-Pokemon. Some are better than others, others aren't good enough.

Anyway, I'm gonna write a fan-fiction now, maybe actually make a good one.

tim0789

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I'd have to say that the Path to Light and Darkness is probably one of the most creative i've ever been in. All the people in the rp seem to love it, it's kind of a bit odd but o well haha.

Years
    That was an unfortunate no.

So, I'm thinking of a another Hoenn RP. Better than my last, hopefully. This one will actually have a plot, believe it or not. But it'll be different, I assure you.

Vorteld

Lord of the Underworld
    Years
    Since we're advertising: I'm revamping an RP who never got to start, despite some very awesomely written RP. It WILL be VERY serious, involve Lovecraftian Horror, and be of a PG 17-18

Can you stand up to the challenge?

Searn

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Searn, it sounds like a good idea, although some people don't like being limited to a handful of types, including me. However, that isn't a very big problem. :)

well, yeah, I'm not a fan of that either, which is why the plot would throw us into an adventure... and I'm also thinking of changing it to where the houses don't matter what types you train... just who you hang out with

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    I'd have to say that the Path to Light and Darkness is probably one of the most creative i've ever been in. All the people in the rp seem to love it, it's kind of a bit odd but o well haha.

Just wanted to say thanks for that comment Tim! Glad you enjoy the RP, and hope we can finish it this time around!

†sukuyomi

Going Digital
    Years
    Yes Beo, let's hope you finish it. I had fun in the old one, for however short it may have been, haha. And I'm having fun reading stuff in the new one!

On a different topic, I was thinking it'd be a good idea to see if I could get anyone interested in my RP, as I'm going to be starting it in a few days and I'd honestly like more options to pick from. Haha, that sounded a bit selfish. Anyways, it's called Precious Connections, check it out if you'd be so kind.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Since this RP was declined when I posted it earlier, I thought I would show it in this discussion thread before attempting a repost.

The Life Bringers

In the beginning, there was only chaos.
    From the chaos, appeared an egg.

And from the egg, came the Alpha.

From the Alpha, came the Dragon Brothers; the Temporal, the Spatial, and the Renegade,
    And the Sisters of Mind; Emotion, Willpower, and Knowledge.

The Temporal mastered and tamed the rivers of Time.
    The Spatial grabbed and ordered the mass of Space.
    But the violent Renegade desired more, and was banished to the In-Between.

The Brothers created the Gods of Land, Sea, and Sky.
    From these, the world was raised.

And the Sisters sought to beautify the land.

With the Plates of Element, gifts from the Alpha, they created Life.
    And their children, the Mew, were tasked to spread it.

Synopsis: In a time before man, before time itself, a great war threatened to consume the world before it began. The Lake Guardians; Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie, created the progenitor to all Pokemon, Mew. In the beginning, 17 were created, each given command over one of the Alpha's elemental energies, by bearing the Plates. The Mew were given the mission to use their elements to create Pokemon to inhabit the Alpha's world, to bring beauty to a barren planet.

But an obstacle stands in front of the First Ones. A mysterious, otherworldly scourge known only as the Missingno have infested the young planet. The Missingno are numerous and virulent. They defy imagination with their existence. The Missingno are feeding off of the Earth's energies, and it will die unless they are driven from the world.

And so the Mew must use their abilities to save the young world, using control of their respective elements and their ability to create Pokemon. You are one of these Mew, you choose your Element, and venture off into this primordial world. Create Pokemon, master your element, and band together with the others to defeat the Missingno, and find their reason for infesting the Earth.

Do you think the plot is specific and clear enough? Any suggestions?

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hmmm, it looks pretty good from the history stand point.

On that note though I think you should focus more on what it is exactly the RPers will be doing throughout the RP.

And also don't forget to add a rules section to it as well.

Back