• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKEMON Ruby Destiny - Reign Of Legends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

VIP
    Years
    thx@ shrike! .. ive found the masterballs .. but i have caught dark lugia with a masterball , iam still able to catch all legendary pokemons?

thX

Yes you can, if you have all the badges, defeated the elite four and defeated or catched lugia in johto then you can catch all the legendaries, except for one, which is some kind of heaven pokemon that you can catch only when you've caught all the other legendaries.

Good luck, Shrike

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    The legendary OW's look very nice and the hac was all done with a small crew.

Quality over quantity!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Hi pipz! Tomorrow, in South_east asian time, will be the last day of March! :)
    And ya know what that means! :D
    Another annoyingly new version! :laugh:

Anyways, in the upcoming Version 4, there will be new PKMN locations inserted (I'll let adamb know the new PKMN locations in the hack for the walkthrogh) and a little new event after the Shadow Luga event. Here's a little screeny to spoil everything! :D

Good day and thanks pipz! :)

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Hi pipz! Tomorrow, in South_east asian time, will be the last day of March! :)
    And ya know what that means! :D
    Another annoyingly new version! :laugh:

Anyways, in the upcoming Version 4, there will be new PKMN locations inserted (I'll let adamb know the new PKMN locations in the hack for the walkthrogh) and a little new event after the Shadow Luga event. Here's a little screeny to spoil everything! :D

Good day and thanks pipz! :)

Wow you've finally fixed the region map? Cool!

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    Sweet now I can see where certian pokemon are :D.

Can't wait for the new event too.

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    wow djg youre great adding some tasty event :D and whats new in the new version? :D

Cid

Years
    I was wondering DJG, will Blitz disappear after the Shadow Lugia event (second to the last) or did you put him in some in-game location so you could battle his Lucario and Pidgeot again? (e.g. at some hometown of his)
    Anyway, hope to se some brilliant improvements to the new version!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    yes. BLITZ has some little scenes after the Angeallen event, and not after the Shadow Lugia event. He'll have 3 little scenes, and after those, he's gone for good! x3
    Also, I think BLITZ's little scenes are available in Version 3... :\

Cid

Years
    yes. BLITZ has some little scenes after the Angeallen event, and not after the Shadow Lugia event. He'll have 3 little scenes, and after those, he's gone for good! x3
    Also, I think BLITZ's little scenes are available in Version 3... :\
    Oh ok... I guess I don't know because I still haven't got to the Angeallen event... Still catching some more legendaries I haven't caught... XD

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Cool, your updating again. I can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time.....Did you manage to fix the glitchyness with the world map?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    kinda...
    it will still be as is though.
    I don't know how to make the world map beautiful-looking, or to fix those 'ghost' locations if you will use FLY... :\

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
    Thats o.k......but now I'm gonna have to start a new game and then get all the way back to where I was plus redo PKMN locations....No worries though....It will be fun...........
    Good luck with the event.......

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    sorry about that.
    I hope you're not irritated or something... :\

The new events are only accessable after the Shadow Lugia event, so you don't need to start a new game...

anyways, one final screeny to spoil everything. ;)
    take note... I haven't beta tested the new version yet... :\

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2024
    From the screenshots on the last page the map looks good as it is. I hope the pokemon locations are correct in the pokedex.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    it's up to you. :)
    you can start a new game, or continue your current saved file. :)

I've added 1 shiny event in the hack though, witht he help of the Shiny Maker in the toolbox. Thanks to it's creator (I can't remember who >.< )...

Last edited:

Cid

Years
    Wow, cool! I can't wait for the release! Will this be the final version? (I promise this is the last question I am going to ask to you today because I know that I really am getting annoying [am I?] sorry about that)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back