• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirk123

Organization XIII
Years
Yeah, I forgot to include Pichu on my list, didn't I? :\
and poor Igglybuff and Tyrogue, I left them out too, didn't I? :P

So, the second egg obtained at the daycare can hatch into either a Magby, Elekid, Smoochum, Pichu, Tyrogue, Igglybuff or Cleffa, along with the move Dizzy Punch and a 50% chance of being a shiny... I think I got it all that time :)
Thanx to everyone who helped to clear this up, I really can't rely on my memory sometimes... :P

Anyway, keep up with the great work Zel! (and we've reached page 150... hehe...)

Don't forget that the second egg was in Pokemon Crystal only. Zel has stated that this is a GOLD hack so the egg won't be in it, unless he suddenly changes his mind, which he probably won't

Tommy

Crazy Diamond
Years
Another quick question, is there anyway to acquire Espeon and/or Umbreon in the game?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Would you still make Unidentified Ghosts caychable?

The ghosts are still around, but... well, you'll see soon...

1) Are you able to catch a Milotic/ Feebas in this game? I saw that the person on the road to Victory had a Lvl 55 one, and after I beat him I checked the pokedex and it said location unknown. Are you only able to catch Feebas, not Milotic?

2) Still pertaining to the Feebas/Milotic situation, if Feebas was available in this game, how would you evolve it? By leveling up?

You will be able to catch only Feebas, so you will need to evolve it for Milotic. And how will it evolve? Jeje... Not giving that info! :D

Hey zel?

I know that every pokemon is gonna be in Shiny Gold, but where is Articuno,Zapdos and Moltres gonna be(after all, you can't get them in the original G/S/C)?

More spoilers? Nah... But you'll need to do a certain task...

Don't forget that the second egg was in Pokemon Crystal only. Zel has stated that this is a GOLD hack so the egg won't be in it, unless he suddenly changes his mind, which he probably won't

If it's in Crystal, then I'm not adding here in SG. At least not in the way of Crystal.

OK, time to begin the quest to Kanto! :)

image39je1.png
image40yg9.png
image41lk0.png
image42zu7.png
image43ba4.png
image44od2.png
image45yp9.png
image46kp0.png
image47qt9.png

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Zel, nice screens man! But on the 1st screen on the 2nd row there is a typo, it says S.S. Aqua is en route... Shouldn't be in route. Anyway those screens make me more anxious to play beta 4. Can't wait!!!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2022
Woot! ss Aqua
will developing will be now faster,now that Kanto is pretty much done? (Maps from FR)
And will the islands be included too?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2007
None of the download links work for me can someone upload it to another website and send me the link?

Zowayix

hi
Years
Nice, you've done the S.S. Aqua. Can't wait for beta 4!
P.S.: My school year ends in just 3 1/2 days, can't wait for that either! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back