• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
Years
  • TA-DAH!

Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

^^ YAYZ! ^^

I made itzz!

Hoorah!

(HINT: You may want to put Giratina and Arceus into this hack because there is a banner with them on it)

Last edited:

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • Well here my one ;) If you wanna use it do it.
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Oh and i made the one of Wenrare transparent. I hope it's ok ;)
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
  • Update new title screen here you go and its in the screen shot section first post
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Can you do anything about the RUBY VERSION part, because other peoples sometimes can. I think it would look better. If you can teach me how to hack i will help. Because just right now im the lazy beta tester that, when bored makes banners, i dont wanna be that forever XD

Spaking of which, im bored, i think im off to go make another banner, one thats small like the others in my SIGNATURE! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • okay i will tryop to take it off because o dpnt no how and u no what u can do is go to thetut section andread and learn so u can learn how to hack i no

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
  • i will just tell me when u no how to do something like if u learn to map, which is really easy that would be good or if u want to go all out learn to script

SignZ

Yondaime
    Years
  • Well I made it transparent with my favorite pic-software paint.net. (why not photoshop? because my pc isn't that fast^^)
    And here is another bar if you wanna use it... ;)
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back