• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
Years
  • Flare Riqueza said:
    I don't know whether he's deliberately being awkward, or actually forgot.

He's doing it on purpose.

Having the new characters be older may mean that they're the same ages as Ruby/Sapphire or Gold/Silver/Crystal. I wonder if it'll mean that they'd also have more experience starting out?

Years
  • That'd be neat...

..I mean, we got Green having been trained by Chuck...

....Gold living in house full of pokemon....but still relying on pure instinct even more than Red did....

........Ruby had been trained by Norman, so I guess we got an experienced character there, didn't we?

So, yeah. I guess Ruby just doesn't cut it as far as "already experienced" is concerned, although a 3 year old seriously injuring a giant Salamence and inadvertently releasing Rayquaza ain't bad, really, is it?

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • What I liked about Ruby was how he covered up that talent of his. Everyone thought differently of Ruby when they first introduced him, but later on unleashed his full strength, which was exciting to see.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What I liked about Ruby was how he covered up that talent of his. Everyone thought differently of Ruby when they first introduced him, but later on unleashed his full strength, which was exciting to see.

I didn't really like that, since before that, Saph and Ruby was about the same level of coolness. But later on, Ruby took over more and more and became the main protagonist. I didn't like that they put Saph aside :/ if she'd started doing contests and showed a hidden talent for that, THEN it'd be ok!

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
  • I didn't really like that, since before that, Saph and Ruby was about the same level of coolness. But later on, Ruby took over more and more and became the main protagonist. I didn't like that they put Saph aside :/ if she'd started doing contests and showed a hidden talent for that, THEN it'd be ok!

I was actually a bit iffy on that matter. Earlier it seemed like Ruby's strength was contests and Sapphire's was battling. Both were about equal. Later, Ruby proves that he excels at both and it seems like Sapphire was tossed to the side. Then her record gets beaten by Platina. Poor Saph...

Anybody check out the Netkun website for the monthly update, yet? Link is here, and yeah, spoilers.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was actually a bit iffy on that matter. Earlier it seemed like Ruby's strength was contests and Sapphire's was battling. Both were about equal. Later, Ruby proves that he excels at both and it seems like Sapphire was tossed to the side. Then her record gets beaten by Platina. Poor Saph...

Anybody check out the Netkun website for the monthly update, yet? Link is here, and yeah, spoilers.

Spoiler:

OH MY GOD.

Spoiler:

I'm so excited to read the HG/SS arc! The Johto trainers are my favourites! <33333

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Hey I was just wondering but does anyone know where I can actually buy all the volumes of the special Manga I only have the first volume ha.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    In my country, I have no idea where to buy them.

I guess you could do it through Amazon?

Or maybe ebay, though I've never tried anything there.

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Boders lol. about HG/SS to much Johto Dex holder i want to see the Kanto dex holders steal the show like they did in GSC.This Manga needs more Red to be awesome he is the most popular character in Special

Years
  • Yup.

I'd have been happy if they'd stopped with the original 7. RuSa weren't bad, I dislike Emerald immensely, although atleast he returned Red,Green,Blue and Silver to PokeSpec!

Platina killed Sapphire.
    Dia and Pearl are funny, but I don't want them to appear outside of Sinnoh

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't really see Dia/Pearl/Platina together with the others. Sapphire and Ruby was a bit unnecessary but since R/S arc was even more uberepic than G/S/C (though not as cute and goodfeelingy :3), they're ok in my book ^^

Emerald killed Wally, so I kinda hate him.

I JUST REALIZED that Yellow x Wally must be the perfect pairing. If she could learn to heal humans as she heals pokémon, she could cure him of his disease and they'd fall in love and live happily ever after as the most adorable people in the manga!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol, that would be an ideal pairing.

So, yeah, I got my old account back!

I'll log in as Flare Riqueza sometimes, and most of the time as this account :)

Heh, brilliant thing is that nobody will use those claimed graphics while I've got them on my alt.

But yeah, I hate Emerald just because, well, I dunno...so I'll put it down to killing off Wally aswell.

Does anybody else think we need to find out the result of that Battle Dome tournament they started at the end?

I know Ruby lost against Emerald once, but Milotic vs. Sceptile wasn't fair, and Emerald obviously cheated, coz he's Emerald.

But I think Ruby, Silver, Green and Red would be the last four, and I'd hope that Red'd battle Silver, beat him, then battle Ruby, who'd narrowly defeated Green (we've had two epic Red/Green battles already, and they'd get repetitive, although if Red used Vui against Green...), and they'd have a brilliant battle.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Yes. That togepi is a unique uber :]

Haha, actually it's great that people in pokespe grow up. I love the scene in emerald saga... it's old enough to be talked about openly, right? Well, when you see Saph and Ruby being soooo tiny next to Gold and Kris XD

Actually, Kamon is one of the choosable names in old Gold version. I played the game through with my Kamon-Gold the first time.
    Togetaro rules :D, Reason for my Icon/avatar :D Couldnt be more lovely could it ?

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • well is seems i can't say I hate Silver be cause they ban me for a week but people can say they hate Emerald and live happily ever after lol.Emerald is way better then Wally ever will be and the results of the Battle dome Emerald won and Emerald didn't cheat against Ruby he won fair and square. Emerald has never cheated. He is the third most powerful dex holder in battle he defeated Ruby and Red.If you not beleive last chapter of the Emerald saga he had all Frontier symbols

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    well is seems i can't say I hate Silver be cause they ban me for a week but people can say they hate Emerald and live happily ever after lol.Emerald is way better then Wally ever will be and the results of the Battle dome Emerald won and Emerald didn't cheat against Ruby he won fair and square. Emerald has never cheated. He is the third most powerful dex holder in battle he defeated Ruby and Red.If you not beleive last chapter of the Emerald saga he had all Frontier symbols

Hm, yeah, fair enough. We wont flame any of them. I'm sorry for saying that about Emerald :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Huh, that's some intersting point you got there about Ruby and Sapphire. I never really though about it, but he indeed does outshine her. Multi-functional guy, haha.

(I already loved him from the beginning more than Sapph, so...)

Yup.

I'd have been happy if they'd stopped with the original 7. RuSa weren't bad, I dislike Emerald immensely, although atleast he returned Red,Green,Blue and Silver to PokeSpec!

Platina killed Sapphire.
    Dia and Pearl are funny, but I don't want them to appear outside of Sinnoh

Whatever it is about Platina and Sapphire, it has probably happened after volume 32 since I don't know anything about it. Remember to put stuff like that in spoilers.

Hey I was just wondering but does anyone know where I can actually buy all the volumes of the special Manga I only have the first volume ha.
    Ebay is the ideal way. Best to order everything at once because of the shipping fares.

Are you new here, by the way? Welcome :3

Lol, that would be an ideal pairing.

So, yeah, I got my old account back!

I'll log in as Flare Riqueza sometimes, and most of the time as this account :)

Heh, brilliant thing is that nobody will use those claimed graphics while I've got them on my alt.

But yeah, I hate Emerald just because, well, I dunno...so I'll put it down to killing off Wally aswell.

Does anybody else think we need to find out the result of that Battle Dome tournament they started at the end?

I know Ruby lost against Emerald once, but Milotic vs. Sceptile wasn't fair, and Emerald obviously cheated, coz he's Emerald.

But I think Ruby, Silver, Green and Red would be the last four, and I'd hope that Red'd battle Silver, beat him, then battle Ruby, who'd narrowly defeated Green (we've had two epic Red/Green battles already, and they'd get repetitive, although if Red used Vui against Green...), and they'd have a brilliant battle.
    Logging in with two accounts is really confusing... it might be best to keep that to a minimum and stick to one for the club.

WallyxYellow is Healthshipping, by the way. I remember that that name was invented in this club, haha :D And yes, I very much agree with you on the Battle Tournament thing. I'd have loved to see (parts) of that battle. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Does anybody know if there's Volume 33 scanlations out yet?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back