• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Nice pics...I used to know where to find over 100 PokeSpe pics.....sadly my laptop lost all data, including favourites, so I can't find them now...

Years
  • @ Mileyangel
    those are some really nice pics, thanks for posting them!
    the 2nd pic reminds me, I think one thing about pokespe I really like that's different is that the characters can see their pokemon without having to release them from their pokeballs

by the way, in pokespe they made it clear that while trainers can see the pokemon in the pokeball, the pokemon can also see what's happening outside while they are still inside. Does this "pokeball ability" only apply to pokespe?

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Nice pics...I used to know where to find over 100 PokeSpe pics.....sadly my laptop lost all data, including favourites, so I can't find them now...
    that happened to me once, I saved a lot of hoenn region fanart but my computer crashed and I lost the entire folder...
    if you happen to find the links please let me know, because I feel like there's a lot less pokespe fanart comapred to the rest of the franchise when I try to look for artwork. Or maybe that's just me xD

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hmm, although I love Red the most, Green is pretty smexy and legal.

Welcome to all new members! How's everyone been? I've been gorging on leftover Halloween candy and sneaking some during school. Also, Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because a.) I can eat a lot of candy and not feel fat, and b.) not get weird looks for reading my horror books.

Now, back on topic...

Spoiler:

More Pixiv pics!! I can post more later, if you guys want.
    Nice Miley. xD;

Spoiler:

Thanks for the pics~
    Aw that sucks.
    If I had enough memory space, I would certainly collect fan art. ;3;

@ Mileyangel
    those are some really nice pics, thanks for posting them!
    the 2nd pic reminds me, I think one thing about pokespe I really like that's different is that the characters can see their pokemon without having to release them from their pokeballs

by the way, in pokespe they made it clear that while trainers can see the pokemon in the pokeball, the pokemon can also see what's happening outside while they are still inside. Does this "pokeball ability" only apply to pokespe?

Spoiler:

that happened to me once, I saved a lot of hoenn region fanart but my computer crashed and I lost the entire folder...
    if you happen to find the links please let me know, because I feel like there's a lot less pokespe fanart comapred to the rest of the franchise when I try to look for artwork. Or maybe that's just me xD
    Hm..I think in DPA!, there was one scene where there tops of the pokeballs could show the pokemon inside, but that was way in the first chapter.
    other than that, I don't think there are any other pokemon mangas besides Special that have that see-through pokeball.
    Spoiler:

Oh guys. we have some pictures from the HG/SS arc and the B/W arc.
    *WARNING SPOILERS AND PICTURES*
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

More Pixiv pics!! I can post more later, if you guys want.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
  • Hm..I think in DPA!, there was one scene where there tops of the pokeballs could show the pokemon inside, but that was way in the first chapter.
    other than that, I don't think there are any other pokemon mangas besides Special that have that see-through pokeball.
    Spoiler:
    that's too bad, I kind of like that see-through ability
    and thanks for the clarification on the volume releases

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    ...*hits king with a fan* Remember that bashing thing we talked about King? ^u^+
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Since you all liked the first batch so much, I'll post more~~
    ^u^
    Those pictures look cool <3
    that's too bad, I kind of like that see-through ability
    and thanks for the clarification on the volume releases

Spoiler:
    I know, I found it disappointing too. :C
    Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Spoiler:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Last edited:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

sassy_blue333

blue333
    Years
  • let start a new discution i did not under stand
    what u r talking about like who has a facebook i do or who is ur best pokemon or charecters or shippings or i got nothing @_@ u get the point hm...where is cham chimi idid not see him or her theise days i miss that dude he is so nice to me ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Sorry...what?!?!

I'd sure like to know what you're on about.......if you're from a non-English-speaking country you're partially excused, but Florida is in the U.S.A, and I'm pretty sure they speak English, so.....care to rephrase that.

No offence meant, but I understand Red King easier than this....although I may just not be focussing enough.

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back