• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hard luck...still, you have an iPhone :)

I'm back!!

What did I miss? I've seen uploaded scanlations of V37 and BW manga...read the V37 too, it was pretty good. Anything else major, like Hg/Ss or Platinum info?

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome back, Snoaz! Not sure if I asked you before, but how are you doing with the manga so far? Have you read the DP ones yet?

I just finished volume 34; so I haven't read the whole saga yet, just the ones of which English volumes have been released. Love it so far! :D

@Snoaz: /;;;;;;;; A;;;;;;;/ *hug* you and sirboulevard need to be here more.
    :D

Good to see you again!

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • @Snoaz: /;;;;;;;; A;;;;;;;/ *hug* you and sirboulevard need to be here more.

Also, sorry for my inactivity lately. I'm back at school and currently have no internet except for an iPhone.

I will return as soon as I can.

It's alright Chamo. Can't wait for you to return. -hugs-

Hard luck...still, you have an iPhone :)

I'm back!!

What did I miss? I've seen uploaded scanlations of V37 and BW manga...read the V37 too, it was pretty good. Anything else major, like Hg/Ss or Platinum info?

You didn't miss much. I think HG/SS manga is out and for Platinum, I don't think there is any new information on it yet.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Chapter 3 of BW came out already? -runs away to read-

Edit:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • yes BW 3 i up

Spoiler:

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • I've had snow days the past two days! There's like four inches here... I've been reading Pokespecial non-stop!

I'm so happy someone's taking the time to scan B&W!! It would be awesome if we got some HGSS scans, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I just keep loving White and Black more and more. They're just so funny and cute!

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • yeah, same here. i really want some hgss scans, too.

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

I don't cara about HGSS i want Platinum now that pumps me also we might see Redsan in Platinum XD

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I don't cara about HGSS i want Platinum now that pumps me also we might see Redsan in Platinum XD

Same here. I'm probably going to skip HGSS and read Platinum instead. I'm more excited about Platinum then HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    WOW! B&W scans were on there! (I'm utterly shocked, Overjoyed, and angry with myself (for not noticing sooner) all at the same time) Must read.

Same here. I'm probably going to skip HGSS and read Platinum instead. I'm more excited about Platinum then HGSS.

Ditto. I'm much more interested in the events going on at the frontier. God knows what sort of chaos (and awesome mayhem) HEATRAN is causing. Plus we may see all dex holders (minus the new ones) together. To be honest I'm just happy if we get more DPPt trio time, easily my favorite trio.

Sird doesn't creep me out but I think she is pretty cool actually. I'm excited about Platinum version to come out. I started liking Diamond later on in the DP series. He is adorable.

Sird... *cringe* Scary lady aside, I have to agree with your view on Dia. At the beginning he just seemed like a character in the background, not really important but there. But at about half way into the story his levels of awesomeness reach a point of inflection and never let up! (math term :P) Honestly my favorite dex holder hands down.

Oh yeah and a happy welcome to all new members.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Ruby definitely looks better without his hat. So does a bunch of other people.

Wow the B/W manga is already up? Shame to see many skipping HG/SS though. Is it because it's left unfinished?

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Ditto. I'm much more interested in the events going on at the frontier. God knows what sort of chaos (and awesome mayhem) HEATRAN is causing. Plus we may see all dex holders (minus the new ones) together. To be honest I'm just happy if we get more DPPt trio time, easily my favorite trio.

Spoiler:

Sird... *cringe* Scary lady aside, I have to agree with your view on Dia. At the beginning he just seemed like a character in the background, not really important but there. But at about half way into the story his levels of awesomeness reach a point of inflection and never let up! (math term :P) Honestly my favorite dex holder hands down.

Yeah his personality was ok but it was something that I was use to seeing. I've seen other characters personality a bit similar but ever since I read the Lucario chapter I started liking him a bit more. He is one of my three favorites.

Ruby definitely looks better without his hat. So does a bunch of other people.

Wow the B/W manga is already up? Shame to see many skipping HG/SS though. Is it because it's left unfinished?

Oh yeah. Did Dia have his hat off in the DP one? (can't quiet remember, has seen fanart of it though) That and because of the fact I love the DPP trio.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Spoiler:

Oh yeah. Did Dia have his hat off in the DP one? (can't quiet remember, has seen fanart of it though) That and because of the fact I love the DPP trio.

I'm not exactly sure if this requires spoilers but for safety:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Can someone answer a question, I haven't read further than the D/P arc, where Platina has just told them her name, but I HAVE TO I'd like to know ^^

Do any canon romance at all develop in that trio? If so, is it with Dia or Pearl?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    No canon ships concerning that trio as of now, and it really could go either way (It really seems like both boys are an option). Aside from Frantic and possibly Special there haven't been any canon ships.

And are you asking what chapter she tells them her name? Or what happens after?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, the romance was the question :) But if you know the number of that chapter, I'd be happy, since I've forgotten where I was.

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Hey Snow long time no see XD, Chamo don't worry I'll be more active in your place
    ^^; it's alright. I'll just leech off of the library internet from across the street in the meantime.
    Also, that chapter was pretty good.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Ditto. I'm much more interested in the events going on at the frontier. God knows what sort of chaos (and awesome mayhem) HEATRAN is causing. Plus we may see all dex holders (minus the new ones) together. To be honest I'm just happy if we get more DPPt trio time, easily my favorite trio.

Oh yeah and a happy welcome to all new members.
    Yeah. although I want to know more about the Platinum AND HG/SS arcs. THey both ended on such strange cliffhangers...

Diamond's development in the arc really seemed interesting to me. He went from being the silent and goofy boy to someone who actually managed to think several steps ahead of others, even PEARL!

Ruby definitely looks better without his hat. So does a bunch of other people.

Yes indeed.

Yes. Although that's not to say that it can't be improved.

Well hi everyone.
    Oh guys some news.

Apparantly, some English names for more B/W pokemon and characters have been revealed. I won't go into too much detail, but maybe I can tie into the manga.

Spoiler:

red king

The Sky Of Your World
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hi Chamo hope you get internet soon

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Well hi everyone.
    Oh guys some news.

Apparantly, some English names for more B/W pokemon and characters have been revealed. I won't go into too much detail, but maybe I can tie into the manga.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back