• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Plush maker :U
    Years
  • Poor Chamo! I know, I hate hate hate the cold.

I got my Volume 11 today!!

Spoiler:

I found this hilarious picture on Tumblr. It goes with the whole "N is a sissy" idea. If you've seen Mean Girls, you'll laugh as hard as I did.
    woot~
    Spoiler:

I haven't watched Mean Girls, but I still lol'd at the comic.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

*curls up in a blanket* ._. oh why did we have to go do ecology surveys in 17 degree (f) weather? *can't feel toes*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Snow day? Some people get all the luck. Unfortunately here school is still a go and with winds acting up its quite chilly. Still good for you.
    Oh yeah and that comic... priceless that scene always makes me crack up. Just like the bus. In all truth I'm sure if there was ever an "Evil villains get together/ picnic" things would play out in a similar fashion.

Spoiler:

shadowmoon

The Fresh Snow Trainer
    Years
  • lucky, i don't think so. where i live, we've had 6 snow days. for me, that is 5 too many.

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

chamo-chan

Years
  • Spoiler:

Spoiler:

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Hey all! I really love pokespecial so can i join? i think my little brother joined here a short while ago.... *spots diamondgigas* ah! Your big sis is here :D oh and btw, diamondgigas is younger than me so if his answers sound kind of weird/immature/innocent, just try to bear with him...

A brief intro about myself. i eat/sleep/talk/dream pokespecial (hope you guys dont get creeped out). i love all the characters, but my favourite character is definitely Yellow. I dont know why, i think she's just really awesome in her own way. Personality wise, i'm like Blue. Even my best friends call me obnoxious/pesky girl (they're all girls so dont point fingers and yell Green).

Anyway, i share the same birthday as Emerald. 31 May. Yep, even though he is on my list of favourite characters, i still kind of think he is.. weird. (is shot by Emerald-fans) but if you take away the jewel and that crossiant hairstyle i think he'll be alright :D

After reading my not-so-brief introduction, i hope i didn't bore you guys to sleep.

Anyway i hope you will accept me as a member! :)

sassy_blue333

blue333
    Years
  • oh ya i know ur bro he said u will join welcome who is ur fave charicter and what do u like most RBGY GCS RSE PDP BW and last but not lest......i forgot sorry so any way dont foget to read the rules it is important welcome again i hope we can be friend if u have any Q just ask me k welcome ^_^

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Spoiler:

*curls up in a blanket* ._. oh why did we have to go do ecology surveys in 17 degree (f) weather? *can't feel toes*

Spoiler:

It's not cold here at all in Florida.

Hey all! I really love pokespecial so can i join? i think my little brother joined here a short while ago.... *spots diamondgigas* ah! Your big sis is here :D oh and btw, diamondgigas is younger than me so if his answers sound kind of weird/immature/innocent, just try to bear with him...

A brief intro about myself. i eat/sleep/talk/dream pokespecial (hope you guys dont get creeped out). i love all the characters, but my favourite character is definitely Yellow. I dont know why, i think she's just really awesome in her own way. Personality wise, i'm like Blue. Even my best friends call me obnoxious/pesky girl (they're all girls so dont point fingers and yell Green).

Anyway, i share the same birthday as Emerald. 31 May. Yep, even though he is on my list of favourite characters, i still kind of think he is.. weird. (is shot by Emerald-fans) but if you take away the jewel and that crossiant hairstyle i think he'll be alright :D

After reading my not-so-brief introduction, i hope i didn't bore you guys to sleep.

Anyway i hope you will accept me as a member! :)

Oh hey that's a long introduction there. Welcome to the Pokespecial club. It's nice to meet you. Emerald hairstyle does remind me of someone which I can't remember at the top of my head. It's neat to share the same birthday as one of the characters of the pokespecial manga.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • I know it's late, and since today was the Super Bowl in the U.S., I thought up this lame question for you guys (has this been done before?).

Who do you think the PokeSpe dex holders be rooting for in the Super Bowl? Who do they think will win?

Again, I know it's late, and I'm pretty tired to stop myself from making this post. :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2011
    Well to reply sassy_blue's question, my favourite character is yellow. I like RGBY the best, although I actually like all :) as for the rules, do you know where I can find that? I'm really lousy at technology stuff. Anyway I am currenly reading all the previous pages, I intend to read EVERYTHING. :) not that I am stalking you guys or anything, because I realize that some of the members post up really nice pictures and fanfics so I am reading, them all so I can add more pictures to my growing list of pokespecial pictures. *runs off to page 173*

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I know it's late, and since today was the Super Bowl in the U.S., I thought up this lame question for you guys (has this been done before?).

Who do you think the PokeSpe dex holders be rooting for in the Super Bowl? Who do they think will win?

Again, I know it's late, and I'm pretty tired to stop myself from making this post. :P

I don't usually watch football(But I like playing it) but I would imagine the PokeSpe dex holders playing football.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    I know it's late, and since today was the Super Bowl in the U.S., I thought up this lame question for you guys (has this been done before?).

I don't watch football either, but I can see Sapphire mauling everyone.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Has anyone read "Pokemon Battle frontier" manga yet? I just noticed there was a manga on it and was hopping to read it.

Note: Not talking about the Pokespecial manga it's another Pokemon Manga I just found.

chamo-chan

Years
  • Ok, this really bothered me, but please people , dont hold individual conversations in the club. Also, no one liners please.

Has anyone read "Pokemon Battle frontier" manga yet? I just noticed there was a manga on it and was hopping to read it.

Note: Not talking about the Pokespecial manga it's another Pokemon Manga I just found.

Hmm, do you know who the author is? Because I think Ihara ( the guy who wrote DPA! did a battle frontier manga too. )

As for the topic, I'm not a fan of American Football, so yeaaaaaaaaah.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hello Amarillo welcome to the club. Also I too read all the pages before joining so I don't think of you as a creeper in any way.

Man the Superbowl was actually pretty good this year. It wasn't as dull as many previous ones. As to who they'd be rooting for I'm not sure. Too be honest I'd be more interested in knowing what positions they'd play. I could see Green as QB any day and Sapphire as a crazy linebacker. Crystal as kicker is a no brainer :/ However I don't think the dex holders together would a make a very good team considering their considerable lack in bulk but its still a nice thought.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back