• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Thanks to you all for comments! New thing: Petalburg City done, doing interiors in it. To download RPG Maker 2003, search in google for "thaiware download rm2k3", it's the first site to come in the search, then go to the part where it says "RPG Maker 2003 Main Program+RTP" and download the english 1.09a. Hope it helps!

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
Yeah, i need someone to help on a CBS! I am busy with other things on the project, so i am not paying much attention to the CBS.

The_Bunny_King

God Of The Bunnies :P
Years
ok i'll post screens later. right now it uses funny bunny and raccons chipset but i can change it to pics if you or they want.

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
then again, thanks to the comments, since i don't post screenshots for a long time, here they are:

19aq.png

20cu.png

32mq.png

46xc.png

51yd.png

60gn.png

75ck.png

88mw.png

91jl.png

101hp.png

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
nice secreenies

but dont double post, avatar will have your head for it lol!

the other non pokemon pics were strange

keep it up..

The_Bunny_King

God Of The Bunnies :P
Years
like i said- screen shots and funnybunny and/ or racoon if you can read this please tell me if i can use these.
note: it's not blotchy like the pics. i don't know what went wrong :(

MistTribe

Member of the Mist Tribe.
Years
Tis starter kit looks awesome. I'm making a custom battle system for rm2k3 now. I'll hopefully post a demo soon. :) Can I PLEASE hlep you test your kit? Please!!

[MikeGTS]

Pokemon Researcher
Years
I would be honoured to have you to help me with the CBS! I added you on the MSN messenger, be sure to be there! No updates till now.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Glad to see that this is back. It gets annoying only seeing an RMXP charset/chipset, or in this case, starter kit. I could help with mapping and I could be a beta tester if you want. Anyway, keep up the good work! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back