• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Starter Kit for RPG Maker 2003 is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.a

awesomenesses!
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2008
    Hyperion: Titan of Light said:
    Alomovo, you have to pay for XP, unless you get the cracked version(illegal). So this is for all the people who don't want to get it it. There is already a starter kit for XP
    weres the starter kit?11111111111111111222222222222233333333333334444444444

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Alomovo said:
    hey Mike whats that pokemon in your siggie, i've never see it before...

btw,i think the 2003 is a bit out of date? so this is the newest rpgmaker there is i think
    RPG Maker XP > www,enterbrain,co,jp/tkool/RPG_XP/eng/index,html(change the "," is ".")

It's outdated, but it has features that are missing in RMXP (or features that can be made through RGSS).

In one side RMXP has power, in the other Rm2k3 has simplicity.

~Azura.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    hi

this is the best but 1 thing
    so when is it coming out???
    it could help me so much
    but if there is anything i
    could help with just ask.
    (i wot' be much help thow i've gust started useing rpg)

from 991486

Kunoichi

The one who dreams alone
    Years
  • This version is looking really good and like everyone else, I cannot wait to try it out. =D Keep up the good work.

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    Hi, I only joined this forum because of this, and wanted to ask if I could possibly be a BETA tester? Also, what do you think the estimated release date of the final version will be.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2007
    hey. that looks awesome! i'm so glad somebody is making this. i've always awnted to make a Pokemon game and now i can with this... when it's done of course

could i be a beta tester please?

and is there a time that it might be released?

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • sjb13 said:
    hey i got the new Rpg maker xp where can i get some pokemon sprites for it?

Goto the resource thread. Please read the rules, there is no asking for sprites or other resources outside of the resources help and request thread.

Anyways, I hope this starter kit gets finished, 'cause if not, I'll have to make one.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Just stuff I was working on a long time ago. You'll see the old CBS recoded and rm2k3kid's demonstrations.

It's got some bugs to work out, but that's only in the Trainer Battle. I know how to work it out, but hey that's for the new generation. xD

Hope this helps your work.

... Good to see someone working on something public. Have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    I am uncertain on how to change the battle system to that of pokemon, how do you create your own pokemon so they look like they do on Emerald, Fire Red etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:

Stefanz

It's a me-a! Stefan-o!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2008
    very good, and I've got some things from Blizzy's starter kit to use in this...
    btw, for those who are going to ask "when is it coming out..." READ THIS!

Don't ask it. Blizzy's starter kit, which was going one of the best starter kits in the world, was CANCELED because of those who asked "when is it coming out" that he gone mad. Please, don't screw this up!

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2008
    would someone be able to help me create my pokemon for my game because i am unsure how to do it. please help me

thank you

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    I am interested in starting a Team Rocket game, this would help a lot. I really just want some maps, but I guess I can wait to get the beta. Hope you don't get discouraged! Keep up the AMAZING looking work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back