• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sterling Silver: Cry of Celebi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    aw sorry to hear about that, but glad you guys are sticking to it. any estimation on when pyro will get his new computer?
    anyway, hope things go well for you guys, and we can see this hack back up and running!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, hope it doesn't take too long to see SS back into action.

Just don't let your skills getting rusted ;)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well, Im keeping mine up by working on a side project that I should have a thread up on shortly. Nothing fancy, a red remake, but its still soemthign requiring scripting and other things so its something ^^

Also I am not sure of a time frame on him getting a new computer, I will ask him tomorrow if he has any idea.

G14c30n

1337 g14c30n
    Years
    • TX
    • Seen Apr 13, 2008
    Nice hack, one of the best I've played! I've been playing it today, not paying attention to glitches/programming errors..only a few things tick me off:

*Ilex forest has WAAAAAY to many pokemon encounters.
    *I can't beat Ecruteak Gym, only have an eevee and pidgeotto. =[
    *Where's the bike? =[
    *Ecruteak has no Exit!

Oh, and will Red Gyarados be in? Or is it old news? :P

And where can I find the latest updates? Is there any RSS feeds for threads here? I just joined. =P

dirk123

Organization XIII
    Years
    *Ilex forest has WAAAAAY to many pokemon encounters.
    *I can't beat Ecruteak Gym, only have an eevee and pidgeotto. =[
    *Where's the bike? =[
    *Ecruteak has no Exit!
    Oh, and will Red Gyarados be in? Or is it old news? :P
    And where can I find the latest updates? Is there any RSS feeds for threads here? I just joined. =P

* This will probably be fixed later
    * Then get a Psychic or Dark pokemon.
    * There is no bike, yet.
    * Because the Beta ends at Ecruteak
    * Who know if Red Gyrados will be in

If you read this page, you would know that one of hacker's computer died. Skeetendo said he would continue when his teammate gets a new computer.
    Also, dont forget that the beta you played is like almost a year old and will be different in the next beta (You start in Latio and then get to Johto). Most new is posted in the first post.

@Skeetendo: Seems like you havent posted your Side-hack topic yet ^_^;

Zowayix

hi
    Years
    actually in beta 1 there is (sorf of) a bike, it's been changed to a skateboard. To get it, talk to the lady that normally gives you the squirtbottle after beating goldenrod gym.

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    a question

How do I play the Celebi game. I tried moving it over silver and that didn't work, then I tried just picking it up and putting it in my Visual Boy advance. That didn't work either. What am I doing wrong? T.T

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well you have to either patch it manually, or check the box for "Auto-Patch files" and have the ips file and rom in the same directory, and have them be <name>.gbc and <name>.ips, with both the <name>'s the same and it will patch it for you. Also, I have good news! Pyro has his new computer, so we will be getting back to work on SS:CoC!

You're right, I havent posted my thread yet, dont have a very playable copy ready to show or anything, may just post one anyway with just screens and such here in a day or two. But yes the main news: PYRO HAS A PC, THE PROJECT IS BACK AT WORK

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Cool! (Quite fast :P)

Hope we can see a few more screenies soon (By the way, how far are you in the game now, first gym, second gym? Or perhaps you do things without following a specific way?)

Skeetendo Inc.

The REAL Pokémon Company
    Years
    Well in SS:CoC We're currently on the first route, gonna do scripting there and work on the second town. A bit slower going than it was in Johto, since with this everythign is being redone. Everyone is being rescripted, all maps changed, and all so It will be a little slower going, but well worth it, I would say ;)

Years
    I'm still a big fan of the hack, I regularly check back here even if I don't post, just wanted to say again how great this hack is and how exited I am for its progression ^^

the-ben

A bit of a nerd
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2010
    Great hack! Love the demo. Can't wait 'till it's complete!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    When i spoke to the guy at Route 29, the credits came and then i were at mt mortar, is it a bug?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    looks awesome. I'd want to help, but I'm too incompetent with hacking ROM's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back