• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon that you despise the most.

DynamicD

Metagross Fan
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    It may or may not be made already, but what Pokemon just get on your nerves?
    For me, a quite recent hatred in X and Y Battle Mansion, Duskinoir.
    I used to think this pokemon was so kind of bad**s from mystery dungeon, but now, it's just another annoying staller.
    This one had Willo wisp, disable, meanlook and Pain split, the ULTAMITE troll for my sucker punching kangaskahn.

Years
  • Ever since my experience with them in the wild in X/Y, Chatot. Seriously, I hate battling these birdies and while it looks cute, they got way more annoying in the new generation thanks to Chatter's new mechanics now causing 100% chance of confusion, not to mention using Sing to put you to sleep. And it always annoys me when I'm grinding a Pokemon as well. Doesn't help they are fast as well.

Also, horde battles in X/Y that involve Pokemon spamming status moves on you. Annoying as heck.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I can't stand Patrat, Watchog, Herdier, Tranquill, Basculin, Garbodor, and Emolga. All of them look terrible and are annoying in my opinion.

I also don't like Chespin, Quilladin, Stoutland, Unfezant, Furfrou, Simisear, Simipour, Stunfisk, Spinda, Luvdisc, Unown, Wynaut, Arceus, Fakemon, and certain Mega Evolutions.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • The Pokémon I hate the most mostly because it's overhyped (in fact it's the most overhyped, overrated etc Pokémon in the series) , and also because of the ability most of them have that can be a pain, is none other than Pikachu. It can go die, seriously, it won't be missed, as well as its evolutionary family.

And, if Nintendo/GF ever releases a DLC that could just revert the yellow rat's cry to it's real cry instead of the voice, I'll be the first to download it. As of now, I turn off the sound every time the rodent pops up in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    Mr. Mime scares the crap outta me. I really hate bidoofs, the new bunny thing is pretty bad. But for some reason I still hate bidoof more, which is strange because the bunny's evolution is absolutely hideous

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2015
    This has nothing to do with how good or bad they are in battle, some Pokemon I just don't like. Probably a weird mixture of what they look like and what moves they learn.

Like Wobbuffet. I know he's arguably very good in competitive battling, but I'll never use him. He looks stupid and sounds stupid and I can't stand him.

Bunnelby too. Just hate him.

Most Pokemon I like. Even the more obscure ones I will use periodically, but ones like Bunnelby and Wobbuffet I hate so much I'll just completely refuse to use ever.

Although, there are some Pokemon like Dunsparce and Basculin who have no evolutionary chain and you'd think I dislike them, but honestly, I think there should be more Pokemon like that. Surely not EVERY Pokemon needs or warrants an evolutuion. Some Pokemon, just like animals, are fairly useless, bottom of the food chain and never grow to be big and strong so in the next batch of Pokemon I'm hoping for more Pokemon that DON'T evolve, at all, and are relatively useless.

Years
  • I dislike Arceus mostly because people overestimate him and make him out to be some kind of, dare I say, pokégod. For real, he doesn't even look that godly.

Lucario disturbs me because whenever I see one, especially in a battle against another player, I always assume they have a sexual attraction towards that pokémon. I dunno, I just do.
    During my X playthrough when that Lucario kept hitting on me and eventually forced himself onto me in a battle, I felt very uncomfortable. I kinda feel the same way about Zoroark, Gardevoir and Lopunny, but not as much.

Volbeat and Illumse. I never really liked their design or the idea of these pokémon to begin with, but now that I've realized pokéradar chaining is a thing, my hatred for these bastards have intensified immensly.

In other news, the genie trio from gen 5 would probably be on here as well if I hadn't actually found love for them in X after suddenly recieving Landorus. Seriously, they just HAVE to be inspired by the Pillar Men from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, I just can't see past it and I love them for it!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it'd have to be Blissey. It may be fun to use them in battle, but when you're going up against one, it could be quite a pain. Their HP are extremely high, and they could recover themselves any time they need to pretty easily with Softboiled and Aromatherapy. Their defenses are high, too, which make them even more deadly.

Years
  • Oh hahaha, I have many:

Florges
    Aegislash
    Solrock
    Lunatone
    Klefki
    Greninja with its hidden ability
    Gengar

Probably some others too xD

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I hate any crappy grass type Pokemon that lives just long enough to deliver a Sleep Powder.
    I'M TRYING TO GET XP GAINZ AND YOU'RE OVER HERE STALLING IT.

Years
  • I would have to say my most disliked Pokemon is a dead tie between Garbodor and Amoonguss. I say Garbodor because when I found out they made a 'trash bag pokemon' my response was; "really Pokemon? Really?". That was when it really hit me they were running out of ideas. By 6th gen I don't want to tell Pokemon to give up...they should just maybe be more creative. I say Amoonguss because I use the Pokemon Village to level weaker Pokemon quickly, and if a move doesn't faint it in one hit, it poisons you, then you have to use less time between trips of battling and going to the Pokemon center, or use an antidote and those really start to add up after a while. I digress, either way I've just learned once I come across one, just run.

Back