• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Acies Region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • ooc: Alright now that the Christmas season is over we are back in buisness!

@Pikataro- You've obtained A saphire pendent; A BLUE poketch; 5 pokeballs; pokedex; Squirtle grew to lvl 6
    @Drunk- You've obtained a Aquamarine pendent; A poketch; 5 pokeballs; pokedex
    @Draco Torpedo - You've obtained a diamond pendent; A poketch 5 pokeballs ; and a pokedex
    @dragonqueen- You've caught a male poocheyena (lvl 3),
    @wolfwhispers; Houndour grew to vl 6
    @konekodemon- If you can manage to get a sign-up sheet in the ooc thread then fine I'll evaluate it, but I must let you know I'm much stricter on posting limits, and sign-up sheets.
    ---------------
    As Angelus looked at the last remaining trainers leave she mumbled "This will be a hard journey for them.."
    ----------------
    Route 1
    0o0o0o0

"Ah such a nice day to be out!" A girls voice echoed throughout the route, she wore a long white robe and white formal shows, a small blue patch that bore a small "L" on it rested firmly on the center of the robe. Her long golden hair stretched down to her shoulders, she opened up her eyes which had blood red eyes. They scanned the area around her, she gave another yawn and leaned against the tree once more. "I can't believe boss made mego out on a such a day, just to look for some weirdo pendents. Lame." The girl managed to say allowed as a monferno came to her side.

"Monferno.." The fire ape mumbled handing her a blue oran berry.

"I was told to tail these weirdo trainers, lame. I'm always forced to do grunt work et I'm an admin, just cause I'm fourteen doesn't make much difference, I still want to be treated like an admin.Laaaaaaaaame." The girl moaned. "Well I'd better get going, I mean.. if I'm going to tail these trainers I'd better head to the next town."

------------------

CHAPTER 3: Uchuu Town​

Congratulations you've made it to the first town, Uchuu town is filled with itneresting people and itneresting things, althought theres not much to do here, you can go ahead andr relax a bit, heal your pokemon, and buy suplies for your trip. However there is a man who needs help finding his grandaughter; If you help him him he'll give you a very beautiful orb, It has water inside it and a pink outer coating..It could be useful later on..

Places of interest.

Pokemon Center- Pretty Standard you can rest up and store pokemon here

PokeMart: Pretty Standard as well you can buy healing items, and pokeballs/greatballs here

Old mans House- Help him find his grandaughter and he'll give you a very beautiful orb.

If you aren't interested in anything here you can go onto Route 2 and one step closer to the gym leader in the next town..

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    never mind about my sign up, I just joined another one, I'm in too many already

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • (OOC: Sry, this is one of my short posts but its to finish the second chapter.)

Thud!

That was the third pidgey they defeated. Chiko was already building up well. He's probably gained a few levels by now, and it was easy to train here.

What was the next town? He looked in his book. "Hmm Uchuu town huh? Might be interesting" Come on Chiko. Chikorita immediately jumped on his shoulder. Marc didnt like to put the little guy in his pokeball, and apperently chiko wanted to stay outside the pokeball too.

During their training Marc had made sure to keep the pokemon he fought healthy. He wanted to train, but he just had a soft spot for those pokemon. He picked up the fainted pidgey and grabbed an oran berry from his pocket.

"There you go" The pidgey woke up and Marc carefully put it back in its nest.

"Butter, where are you?" The zigzagoon ran towards him. Halfway he stopped to look at a leaf, and then he came back again.

"So whatcha find today?" Buttercup ruffled through his fur. Then he took out four oran berries, a half empty potion, and some other berries.

"Great job!"

"Zig, Zigzagoon!" The zigzagoon was proud of his findings and jumped on Marc's other shoulder.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marc looked at his watch. Two o clock? Was pokemon time the same as the time in the real world? Marc wasnt homesick at all, he was glad he was in this world.

"Zig, Zigzagoon!" Butter jumped off his shoulder and ran through the trees.

What did he find now? Marc quickly scurried after him but stopped in his tracks. Butter was standing on a road, and the road led to a village.

"Alright! I hope there's a gym here!" Marc picked up his pokemon and walked into the village.

(OOC: Ill post the village part tomorrow, how long do we have before the next chapter?)

CyndaquilMorph

I Rp Daily and more seriously
    Years
  • OOC: Woot, and so Vivi,s journey continues

Vivi and Cyndaquil walked into the small town of Uchuu. They looked around carefully and Vivi tapped his foot thinking aloud "I best re-call Cyndaquil for now, he's probably tired, i hope this place has a pokemon centre". He then recalled cyndaquil and searched around town. He saw an about 45 year old woman and asked politely "Excuse me miss, is there a pokemon centre in this town?"

The Woman looked at him weirdly freaked out by his looks and said ".....Over there" pointing towards a big building.

"Many thanks" Vivi smiled grasping her hand shacking it before waddling towards the building. The woman looked at him waddling of and wondered why that child looked like that before continuing on. Vivi entered the automatic double doors to the pokemon centre and handed his pokeball to nurse Joy. "Excuse me miss, can you heal my pokemon for me please?"

Nurse Joy nodded kindly and took his pokeball and placed it in a machine, it looked like the machine scanned the pokeball and seconds later it binged and Nurse Joy handed Vivi back his pokeball "Thanks for waiting, we have restored you're pokemon to full health" she then bowed and said "We hope to see you again"

Vivi thanked her nicely and as soon as he was out the door he thought "Now when I think of it, why does nurse Joy always say *we hope to see you again* does she want our pokemon to get hurt so that we have to heal them or what?" Vivi thought about it for awile before continuing on to the building in Blue "Ah" Vivi said examining the building "Poke mart, best get myself some potions and stuff"

Vivi entered the building and went to the counter and asked "sorry kind sir, May I have 3 potions 3 antidotes and 2 paralyze heals...actually make those 4 antidotes"

The man nodded and put the requested item's on the counter "That will be 2400 poke sonny" he said holding out his hand

*" Oh my, that's quite a bit"* Vivi thought and handed him the money "Many thanks" he then said and went out again *"hmmmm what now?"* Vivi thought before remembering *" Ah yes, maybe I should check the houses, people might give me stuff"*

Vivi entered a few houses and not many people said interesting things but as he entered the house at the edge of town there was an old man in there who looked worried, He came up to Vivi and asked eagerly "Boy, can you give this old man a hand please, my daughter has been gone for 5 hours and I cant find her anywhere, please look for her, she might be around the outskirts of town, please look for her ok? Ill make it worth your while".

Vivi was a bit freaked out at first but then noticed how worried the old man really was "Sure thing good friend, i'll find her for you" Vivi said reassuringly before heading outside *" Ok, of to the outskirts I guess"* and with that thought he waddled of outside town.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • ooc: Alright now that the Christmas season is over we are back in buisness!

@Pikataro- You've obtained A saphire pendent; A BLUE poketch; 5 pokeballs; pokedex; Squirtle grew to lvl 6

You meant that for Drunk, didn't you? ><' And by the way, I got a name change. Pikataro is now Serene :3

I'll get another post up later. I've been so busy, sorry ><' And I don't think you answered my question if I could catch a shiny Poochyena. I don't care if I do or not; it's up to you.

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • The village wasnt that big. Marc was dissapointed, he had come there in hopes of finding a gym, but there wasnt. First he went up to the pokemon center. A lot of new trainers were there, some of them were battling.

He walked over to nurse joy.

"Hi what can i do for you?" Marc was glad she didnt give the long speach like in the normal video game. She looked very tired, maybe from tending all those pokemon

"Euhm, can u heal my pokemon please?" He handed her the two pokemon which she took into the back room, towards a machine.

"They'll be ready for travel in about five minutes, why dont you go check out the pokemart meanwhile?"

He walked to the pokemart, to find it also stuffed up. This small village was doing good business.

"Hi what can i do for you?" The pokemart lady was lso pretty tired.

"Do you have something like a starters set?" Marc grabbed his wallet. It had his startng 3000$ plus the extra money the thug dropped after he beat him.

"Yes of course, that will be 3000$"

Great, there goes all my savings, oh well, Marc needed it.

"Sure" He handed her the money, and she gave him a big box in return.

The box contained five potions, two of every type of medicine (Antidote, Paralyse heal) and 2 pokeballs. Marc took his time put everything in the pockets of his backpack. He liked organizing stuff and he had every item where he wanted it to be.

He looked at his watch, it was evening at home. He didnt need to know the current time to know five minutes had passed. He ran back to the pokemon center. On his way to the desk he saw a clock. He could have adjusted his watch, but he didnt. He would buy a second one, because even tough he didnt show it. He missed home a little bit and his watch reminded him of it.

His pokeballs were on the counter.

"Hi are my pokemon ready?"

"Yes, youre pokemon are fully healed. We hope to see you again." Huh? Again? What is up with that? He gave her a questioning glance but she just smiled.

"Alright then ... bye" He walked out of the pokemon center.

"THUD!!!" Something crashed into him and Marc fell backwards.

"Ugg, Watch it!" He looked up to see an old man standing over him.

"Sorry about that, im in a hurry... wait... are you a trainer?"

"Uhh yeah"

The old man looked relieved. "Please can you help me find my grandaughter? I lost her in the forest"

"Sure" Marc had to go train anyway.

"Thank you so much!" And with that Marc walked away.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Jen walked quickly toward the fast approaching town. She knew Houndour would be ok after a quick check up at a pokemon center, but that didn't make her worry any less.

On her way towards the large, red building, a panicky looking old man stopped her process. He was bouncing from foot to foot in anticipation, eagerly watching the crowd for someone or something.

"Excuse me," Jen drawled, watching the old man jump. "Do you need any help?"

To her shock, the old man just burst into tears. "You... you have to help me," he croaked. "My little grandaughter... she's all I have and she's gone!"

Jen sighed. So, it was a missing kid thing. "Why don't you go to the police? I'm sure that--"

"The police are too busy," he interrupted, gesturing to a building that looked oddly vacant. "Please," he begged. "Please, she went off through the forest and into a cave this morning."

"Through a forest and into a cave," Jen repeated bluntly, a bit unsure.

He nodded eagerly. "Yes, through the forest and into a cave!"

Jen stared at him. "Riiiiiight," she drawled.

"No, honestly!" he pleaded, near tears once more. "It's just off the side from the city. It's nothing more that a few distance of trees that separate the cave from the city. There are wild pokemon in there and I'm scared she might have gotten hurt!"

"Then why did yu even let her go?" Jen asked.

"She's usually such a safe girl that comes back on time, but this time I think she's gone way over her head when trying to explore."

Jen sighed. "Look, I don't know..."

"I'll give you something!" the old man said eagerly. "Please?"

"Deal," Jen said immediately, already shaking his hand. "But hang on a sec, I need to go heal my pokemon. Just... just wait here," she said unsurely, watching him twitch nervously.

With a sigh, she pushed him onto a local bench and made sure he stayed there. Hurrying into the pokemon center, she all but thrust her pokeball into the surprised nurse's hand, not even taking the time to explore the first real pokemon center she had ever entered. Waiting a few minutes for her pokemon to heal, Jen was glad her pokemon was simply exhausted instead of beat dead and hurt. That would have taken a full day to heal instead of the instant energy boost. Taking her pokemon back from the slightly wary nurse, Jen left without even a thank you.

"Ah, finally!" the old man called happily, already draggin her toward the assumed cave. "Hurry, we must find her. She's been missing for a while now."

"Exactly how long?" Jen asked with annoyance, pulling her arm free of the old man.

"A few hours," he answered back, picking up speed.

With an annoyed sigh, Jen followed, hoping that she would at least get a good pokemon out of it.

ShadowDragon~

Years
  • "Finding a little girl, cant be too hard right? What if Chiko trains and Butter gets to be the explorer" Marc adressed both his pokemon who nodded. He was happy Butter didnt take offense when he told him to search and that Chikorita was gonna train like always. At least it was what a zigzagoon liked even more than battling, exploring.

"Thanks Butter" With that the little guy zoomed off.

"Now for training, where are those pokemon?" He and Chikorita sped through the forest in hopes of finding a pokemon.

"Poochy, Poochyena!" Suddenly there was a loud crash and chikorita flew past him and landed on the ground.

"What? What happened? Chiko, Are you alright?" He picked up Chikorita to find that it was on the edge of being knocked out.

"D*mn it, who did this!" He looked around but couldnt find anything. Grabbing one of the potions he quickly healed Chico ,but the pokemon was still dizzy.

"Poochy, Poochyena!" There it was again. Marc looked around but found nothing.

A little girls sniffles were heard behind a tree.. She was on her knees and crying hysterically. "Grandpa, where are you? Waaah!" A little girl cried out in tears. "I hate it here, grandpa..WAAAAH!" The girl cried out once more as several pidgey flew out of the tree.

"Are you ok, are you the little girl that old man was looking for?" The girl nodded, but her eyes were fixed on something behind him. He turned around and saw butter.

"Oh thats ok, its just my po-" Butter was growling. He looked up to find what made them so scared. Suddenly something massive jumped onto butter.

He used his pokedex.

Poochyena, the bite pokemon. At first sight this pokemon takes a bite at anything that moves. The pokemon chases after prey until it becomes exhausted. However it may turn tail if the pokemon fights back.

Marc groaned "A poochyena, are they supposed to be this big?"

"Oh well, Chiko use tackle!" Chikorita stood up and tried to use tackle but it was too weak.

"Uh, ok, butter? you use tackle." The zigzagoon immediately launched foward and hit the gigantic dog in its side. The Poochyena toppled over but was immediately upright again.

"Poochy!" It jumped on zigzagoon, pinning it down, and then bit it.

"Butter, try to zigzag, or anything to get out of its grip!" Butter made otterlike movements and eventually slipped out of the poochyena's claws.

"Great now tackle it again!" The poochyena's size helped out with this. It was so big that it was hard to dodge, and this time butter made full impact on its head.

The poochyena crashed on the ground, and wimpered away.

"Great job, Butter" The pokemon just nodded gladly when Marc pulled out his pokeball.

He had forgotten all about the girl. He looked around, and fortunately she was still standing there. "Come on, im gonna take you home."

Marc walked into the forest with the little girl running after him.

Last edited:

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • Chapter 3: Uchuu Town, Part 1

(Ooc: Sorry for he bad post... don't really have much time :disappoin)

'Welcome to Uchuu Town!...'

A sign read as a young guy ran past it amazingly fast

<Damn… I didn't even know I could run this fast!> Tavo thought as he held his Squirtle with his arms and glanced back to a swarm of Rattatas that chased him madly. <Why are there so many of them!?> he thought desperately as he noticed a clearing, and some buildings to where he ran out of the tall grass.

"Ahh". He sighed. "That was TOO close" He and then noticed a small kid walking past him.

"Hey kid!" he yelled out, startling the little boy

"Yes?" the kid whimpered at the sight of Tavo's ragged clothes, his irritated eyes, and recent cuts in his arms

Tavo then held out his Squirtle and asked with fixated eyes and a firm voice: "Now what?"

The kid was taken off-guard by the question and was only able to answer with a feeble: "Huh???"

"My Pokémon's dead, what do I do with it now?!" He barked at the kid who dropped to the ground, grabbed hold of his head, and went to fetal position.

"The Pokémon Center! The Pokémon Center! Please… Don't… hurt… me" he sniveled and begged on the dirt to the scary-looking teen.

"Where?" Tavo asked again. He was used to being avoided by the higher class in New York… but common!

<This is ridiculous> he thought.

"Red roof, RED ROOF!" the kid continued crying.

"Thank you" Tavo mumbled, and then threw a towel to the kid with the words: "Clean yourself up". <You would've gotten killed where I'm from> he thought and then noticing his Squirtle moan, ran back towards the red-roofed Pokémon Center.

<That wasn't tough> he thought as he entered the biggest building in the small town and found a lass clad in a white nurse attire, behind a counter. "Excuse me…" he said before being interrupted by her:

"Welcome to the Pokémon Center, where we treat your Pokémon to perfect health. Would you like to treat your Pokémon?" she finished.
    (Ooc: that was all from memory ;))

"Umm, sure" Tavo replied, a bit startled by the nurse's sudden outburst. Then handed over his Squirtle in his Pokéball, and saw her put it on a weird-looking machine besides her.

"You're new, aren't you?" she asked in a sweeter and more humane voice than before.

"Oh, yeah, umm… what do you mean new?" he asked perplexed by the nurse's sudden change of heart.

"Oh, you know, new trainer" she said with a warm smile. Then grabbed the Pokéball and handed it over to Tavo. "I'm sorry if I startled you before, it's… protocol" she said with a small giggle. "Do you need anything else, the Sun's about to set… I'd recommend getting a room".

"What?" Tavo asked as he looked out the window and noticed the darkening sky. "Oh, but, how much will it cost me?"

"Don't worry about it" she said warmly again. "Trainer's don't need to pay. By the way, tomorrow morning you should think about going to the PokéMart, and buy some Potions. They're always helpful, now have a nice night!" she finished off, and headed to the back of the counter into another room.

<I guess I could get used to this> he thought briefly before Squirtle called himself out of his Pokéball, and happily jumped and made a back-flip yelling out:

"Squirtllllllllle!!!" but was promptly called back into his Pokéball.

"Or not." Tavo stated to himself and proceeded up the stairs of the Pokémon Center to his room.

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • Ooc: I'm sorry I didn't describe the setting before, oh and about the old man quest, the little girl was playing hide and seek with some friends and didn't come back, she was playing in Route 1 before she dissappeared. So if you found her disreguard it. >.<' I'll post where she is in a moment.
    -----------------------------------------------|
    @CyndaQuilMorph; You've obtained a quest, find the oldmans grandaughter!
    @Draco_Torpedo; You've obtained a quest, find the oldmans grandaughter!
    @Wolfwhispers;You've obtained a quest, find the oldmans grandaughter!
    @Drunk; Your pokemon are all healed.
    A little girls sniffles were heard behind a tree.. She was on her knees and crying hysterically. "Grandpa, where are you? Waaah!" A little girl cried out in tears. "I hate it here, grandpa..WAAAAH!" The girl cried out once more as several pidgey flew out of the tree.

The Team Light girl yawned in boredom, all she had done was TRAVEL for the last couple of days.. As she arrived at Uchuu town she took out her poketch and called someone. "Kay I'm in Uchuu town now, I'll look for the targets..They shouldn't have gotten to far.." The girl said.

"Hinata, we've received your data, it is very interesting how you've been able to breach the perimeter without causing attention to everyone."

"Yes well, they never expect someone such as myself..To be in Team light. Hinata over and out." The girl named Hinata hung up the phone and leaned against the pokemon center wall, pulling a hood over her head to cover up something and pulling down her shirt down even more.. Small canine fangs were shown as she smirked, she chuckled to herself minorly. "I've heard a man keeps a special orb around here..Could be something worth checking out..Monferno lets go. That orb may bring some itnerest to the boss." Hinata smirked and entered a house a hood still covering her identity. "Alright old man, I've heard something interesting is it true that you keep a special jewel here?!" Hinata yelled, the old man gasped.

"It's true but I'll never give it to the likes of you.." The old man retorted back, this angered Hinata.

"Look I don't have time for your heroics, give me the orb or you will regret it." Hinata smirked under her hood. She took out a pokeball.

"Never I'll never give it to the likes of you." The old man scowled.

"Fine have it your way, I'll take it by FORCE!" Hinata yelled as she threw down a pokeball which unleashed a ivysaur. "Tie him up while I look for the orb.." Hinata mumbled as she began looking for the orb throughout the house.

"You won't find it." The old man scowled as the Ivysaur titened it's grip on the old man.

"Don't underestimate me. Nor Team Light, I higvhly doubt you would want our secret weapon uponst you." Hinata smirked as she continued looking throughout the house.
    -----------------|

If you haven't noticed, Hinata's going to be my character that i control, she's a fourteen year old girl, she's an Admin to team Light.

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

Years
  • OOC:im gonna try to do some interaction now....thats kinda the point of rp,s

Vivi continued to walk around searching the outskirts of town for the old mans daughter. Cyndaquil was out too helping the search. "My god, where is she? I mean this is almost impossible" Vivi sighed and walked on, Cyndaquil nodded in agreement but none of them looked like they where about to give up.

After another hour of searching they both gave up. Vivi sat down under a tree and asked Cyndaquil "Do you think we should ask the old man for more details?"

"Cynda Cyndaquil" Cyndaquil replied nodding again and got up ready to go

"Okey dokey" Vivi said also getting up again "Lets go back and ask" They both went back into town, as he went threw the small village he saw the woman he had seen earlier ran past him in panic and yelling something about a teenager attacking the old man. Vivi jumped in surprise and hurried over to the scene of crime. As he came closer he hid behind a building and peeked around to see the old man struggling to get free of the vines of an Ivysaur. "The girl must be inside his house" Vivi whispered to Cyndaquil "Heres our chance to free him" He bent down and whispered his plan into cyndaquil's ear which looked ready for action after understanding the plan.

Vivi and cyndaquil both split up Vivi hiding behind a bush near the old man and the Ivysaur while Cyndaquil slowly approached Ivysaur from behind. Vivi held his hand above the bush and signalled 3...2...1...and as it went to 0 Cyndaquil released a huge cloud of smoke out of his mouth covering the entire area. The Ivysaur was startled and looked around confused not being able to see anything Vivi then jumped out behind the bush and hurried to the old man while Cyndaquil rushed up in front of the Ivysaur and burned his vines with the fire on his back.

The Ivysaur howled releasing the grip on the old man and as soon as that happened Vivi grasped the old mans arms and quickly helped him up and all 3 of them hurried away before the smokescreen wore of.

(I hope this post is ok, im not to sure about me using Ivysaur, if it isn't tell me ill edit it)

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Jen never did bother learning the old man's name. Instead she followed him through the woods and to the entrance of the cave. "This is where my grandaughter was supposed to be playing hide and seek with her friends," he explained to Jen. "But they all came home except for her," he whispered brokenly.

Jen rolled her eyes. Whatever. "Come on," she orderd, walking in."

It didn't take long to here cries for help.

"That's my grandaughter!" old man shouted, running toward the voice, Jen following behind. "O... Oh!" he exclaimed in surprise, eyes wide with fright as he saw a monstrous Poochyena growling at her.

The little girl saw the old man and cried even more. "Help me, please!"

"Bu..." the old man mumbled.

"Out of the way," Jen all but snarled. "Go, Houndour!"

With a burst of light, Houndour appeared and howled. Focusing on its opponent, Houndour growled warningly at the smaller dog, remembering its previous battle with the Poochyena breed.

"Ember!" Jen called quickly.

Small fire balls hit the Poochyena in the side, causing it to cry in pain. Shaking its head, Poochyena charge for a Tackle attack. It managed to butt Houndour in the side before it could dodge. "Cy," it growled.

"Another Ember," Jen said.

"Hou!" Houndour unleashed the fire attack, but this time the Poochyena dodged. With an angry growl, it Tackled Houndour again, only this time in the head.

"Shake it off," Jen told her pokemon, ignoring the girl's frightful cries and the old man's mutters.

"Do," Houndour muttered, shaking her head, a furious expression on her face.

"Ember!" Jen called.

"Dour!" Houndour screamed, launching the attack.

"Chyen," Poochyena growled, attempting to dodge. It failed, however, and its whol body was attacked. "En," Poochyena whimpered, lifting its paw.

Jen noticed that it had been burned. With a grin, she said, "We've got it now! Ember!"

Poochyena tried to attack as well, but its hurt paw made it howl in pain and remain unmoving, thus allowing the fire attack to blast right in its side. "Chn," Poochyena whimpered, eyes going shut as it collapsed to the ground.

Hooouu!" Houndour howled in victory.

"Good job," Jen said, returning her pokemon to its pokeball and gazing at the grandfather being reunited with his granddaughter.

"Grandpa!" the girl exclaimed, tears falling down her face. "I'm so sorry! I wanted to go home, but this Poochyena just kept growling at me!"

"It's ok, my child," the old man said softly as he stroked her hair.

"There has to be a reason why this Pochyena was attacking so ferociously," Jen said, scrutinizing the fallen pokemon.

Her answer came to her with high pitched squeals. Three small Poochyena rushed out and began licking the bigger one, glaring heatedly at the three of them, though not brave enough to attack.

"So that's the reason," the old man said. "She must have been worried about her pups." His face brightened. "Well, I've got just the thing for that!"

Bending down, he took out a potion and sprayed the mother, wary of the pups. After a moment, the mother opened her eyes. Realzing where she was, she growled warningly and took her children away.

The old man chuckled before handing Jen a pecular circular object. It had water in it and a pink outer coating. "For helping me," he said with much gratitude, already leading his grandaughter out of the cave.

Jen admired the object before shrugging. It was nice, but didn't seem to be of value. All she really cared about was if her Houndour had gotten stronger. It was already level seven, so maybe this battle would help...

After all, she needed a strong pokemon to go up against any grunt she met in the future.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @wolfwhispers- Grats you brought the grandaughter home, and again i;m so sorry for the lack of description for Uchuu toiwns missions~ Anyway, guys there will be plenty more missions to gt rare objects (mainly one in each town) if Someone can guess what Uchuu means..I'll give then a cookie :D. Anyway. Houndour grew to lvl 8, You've obtained the strange orb!
    @Vivi- Haha how cruel you are to ivysaur.
    -------------------------------------------------|
    As Hinata dug through the drawers looking for the orb she swore to herself. "Damn it, it has to be on the old man..Damn it he tricked me!?" Hinata swore as she emerged from the back out the house Hinata ran to her Ivysaur who whining about the vinewhip. "Damn the old man couldn't do this who did this?!" Hinata swore as she noticed a big gaping hole in the wall. She returned her ivysaur and lowered her robe and hood, not wanting to give her true identity. She emerged from building and saw Vivi who was the one who had interfered with her notorious scheme. "I thought I had something to worry about.." Her voice was cold and cruel. "I thought I had a threat, but it turns our it's just a freak.. Heh." She looked at Vivi and smiled under her hood. "So your the trainer with the opal pendent..Then I'll take the orb and jewel..BY FORCE!" Hinata yelled as she through out a Gengar.

"Gengar!" Hinata thought she had the upper hand but when Jen came with the old mans daughter she knew she was outnumbered, and since now the cops of Uchuu town had noticed her.

"Freeze, Team Light Member!" An officer yelled showing his badge. Hinata merely laughed.

"Not this time cops!" She returned her Gengar and dissappeared into a smoke bomb she threw. And when it cleared..Hinata had dissappeared.

"Damn she got away.." The officer yelled. The many officers had retreated and everything grew still.

The oldman turned to Jen in happiness. "Thank you for finding my grandaughter, heres the jem I promised to you.. Theres a long history behind this orb, it's said to be a gem, made from Palkias gem on it's shoulder. Your holding history there young lady. Anyway, take good care of it..A team light member had already tried to steal it once..Lord knows how many other Team Lights or Team Darks will be after that." The old man said and taking his grandaughter inside the house.
    -------------------------------------|
    ?????
    -------------------------------------|
    "It seems Hinata got away, she couldn't obtain the Orb.. I guess.. I'll go after the next one, they won't expect a Team Dark member to show up." A young girl whispered, she bore a bright red D on her chest, and was in opposite attire from Hinata, she wore a black uinform and a large black hood to cover her identity.."Tobari..over and out."

[to be contined...]

Chapter 3: Route 2​

Congratulations you've made it to route 2 on route 2 you may find the following things. This route continues lots of interesting things, it's a rather long route. It connectes to 'Kaze Town' if you make it through here you'll be at the first town with a gym so I'd advise you hurry, but uh-oh it looks like it won't be easy, there are a few dark grunts in this area looking for rare pokemon.

Pokemon:

Common Pokemon:

Name: Ralts
    Nature: Random
    Lvl Ranger: 4-6

Name: Cleffa
    Lvl Ranger: 3-5

Name: Treecko
    Nature:Random
    Lvl Range: 5

Uncommon Pokemon.

Name: Spearow
    Nature: 85%: Agressive Nature, 15% Random
    Lvl Range: 2-6

Name: Combee
    Lvl Range: 4-6

Rare Pokemon:

Name: Skitty
    Nature: 60% Playful Nature, 40% random
    Lvl Ranger: 5-6

Special:

Name: Wurmple (Shiny)
    Nature: Ramdom
    Lvl RangerL 2

*gasp* Thats right it's a shiny :O! Theres only one..so first come first serve ^.~

Trainers:

Spoiler:
    Tobari:

Name: Eevee
    Lvl: 7

Name: Teddiursa
    Lvl: 10

Battle her if you want, if you let her win I'll give you double exp for your pokemon ;). Note these two pokemon aren't her true team. She's a team dark admin, she's just not wearing any disguise that gives her away as being a part of Team Dark. (The picture is if you want to know what she looks like xD when she's not in uniform)
    --------------------------
    Trainer Kid: Joey

Name: Weedle
    Lvl: 4
    Trainer Kid: Laura

Name: Pidgey
    Lvl: 5
    -------------------------
    Trainer Girl: Mion

Name: Rattata
    Lvl: 4
    -------------------------
    Trainer Girl: Shion (Mions older twin)

Name: Sentret
    Lvl: 6

That should do it for chapter 3..If I missed anything then let me know ^_^;

Last edited:

CyndaquilMorph

Years
  • After the team Light member disappeared and Jen had received the jewel Vivi and Cyndaquil looked at each other. Cyndaquil looked at Vivi with a "What the hell did we get out of this" look and Vivi responded "Dont worry Cyndaquil we got" and he struck a pose and held it for a long time. Cyndaquil looked at the pose holding Vivi who was franticly trying to think of what he had received out of this. "......we....helped and old...man" He said getting quieter at the end and standing back in a normal position.

"Well we get going and find some more pokemon or else we'll have problems at the first gym" Vivi announced and went to Jen shaking her hand "Congrats on getting the gem" He said smiling before tuning around and heading for route 2. Before he started he sat under a tree and had a quick rest. "You know Cyndaquil, I really dislike travelling by myself...hopefully I can find someone I can go with" He said and added "And that woman who attacked the old man...she said something about my pendant, good thing they dont know it's safely in my hidden hat pocket" he smiled and got up "Okey dokey, let's get going".

And so Vivi travelled threw route 2, He battled 2 Ralts (to much work to explain EVERY battle) before he encountered a Treecko. Vivi jumped finally seeing a pokemon he actually would like in his team. "Go go Cyndaquil" He called with a tune as cyndaquil jumped foreword ready to attack, The Treecko looked calmly at Vivi and his pokemon and got up ready to battle. "Kay Cyndaquil, use your smokescreen" Vivi ordered and cyndaquil let free a large amount of smoke that covered the area, The Treecko looked startled at first but jumped up over the smoke located Cyndaquil and landed with a strong pound attack that caught him of guard.

"oh-oh" Vivi said amazed at the treecko's speed and said "Use leer Cyndaquil" Cyndaquil did as it was told and looked at the Treecko angrily, the Treecko retaliated with also using leer and both looked at each other for several minutes, suddenly the Treecko lunged foreword ready to pound but Vivi was ready for this "Cyndaquil turn around", Cyndaquil turned around and treecko's pound landed right in Cyndaquil's fire causing Treecko to run around with his tail on fire.

"Here me goes" Vivi called and got out a pokeball *"Ok here it goes, my first catch I have to make this good"* Vivi thought steeping foreword "go pokebaaaaaaaaahhhh" Vivi called tripping over a rock and making the pokeball fly across the sky, hit Treecko and finally, caught it.

Cyndaquil looked at his fallen trainer and thought *"That's a very graceful start"* before going over and nudging him to get up.

Vivi got up and saw he had success "YES" I caught it" He called playing the FF9 Victory theme on his portable recorder which caused a nearby trainer to notice him.

"Hi i like taking walks" She said smiling a goofy smile.

"What?" Vivi asked before remembering random trainers had a hang to say the weirdest things ever. "Battle time right?"

The girl nodded and sent out a Rattata. "Great battle time, go Cyndaquil" Vivi said.

and so the battle will rage........in the next post

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    A New town

After her pokemon capture Reina continued walking. She really didn't see too many pokemon and soon came upon a hill that seemed to over look a small town.

"Good I can head there first and decide my agenda next from there." Reina thought it over and slowly made her way down the hill being careful not to slip, though she somehow managed to anyway.

"Ow." she rubbed at her leg, and glanced around. "Good thing there was nobody to see that." she mumbled.

Reina suddenly glanced up as she caught sight of a small sign, she stood and walked over dusting herself off to read it.

"Uchuu Town. Hmm, sounds interesting I suppose." Reina smiled. She walked into the town which had a few people going here and there. "Dinky little place. I bet there's not even a gym here."

"Excuse me?" someone tapped the girl on her shoulder.

"What?!" she growled rather harshly, then softened her tone slightly at the sight of an old man. She sighed, having still not made it to the pokemon center yet. "What do you need?"

"Could I get you to come with me young lady?" He seemed to pleed.

"Why?" Reina looked suspicious, she had learned never to trust anyone, only herself. "I still have to heal my pokemon old man."

"Please..... It's my grand-daughter. She's lost and......"

"let me guess. You want me to help you find her right?" Reina smirked.

"I'm very sorry to trouble you and I know I'm probably being a bother." The old man rubbed at his weary eyes. "But could you help me?"

Reina groaned. "Your right you are a bother old man." Reina pulled out Bulbasaur's pokeball and glanced at it, before placing it back. "But whatever... What do I have to do?"

The old man's eyes seemed to light up. "You'll really help me?"

"Don't push it." Reina growled lightly. "I said I'd help, so let's go."

The old man simply nodded and led the young trainer past the pokemon center, and to his home.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • First Loss

Jen trudged onward on the path with absolutely no destination in mind. Kicking a rock, she watched as it landed near a small pokemon and give a frightened look. Taking out her pokedex, Jen pointed it at the pokemon.
    Cleffa, the moon pokemon. Its silouette is of a star and is believed to have come from the moon.

Jen closed the pokedex, not really eager to capture the timid looking pokemon. It was such a girly pokemon, even if they were hard to find in the game.

"Not going to capture it?" a voice asked. Jen turned, eyebrows raising as she did so. A girl with murky green eyes and long violet hair stared at her, a secretive smile gracing her lips.

"No," Jen said bluntly. "I don't like cutsie pokemon."

The smile widened slightly "My name is Tobari, and I think that's such a shame. Care to have a battle. Two on two?"

"I only have one," Jen said with a shrug.

Tobari laughed softly. It was the type of girl laugh that made Jen want to punch someone. "You've already been on a route but have not captured a pokemon?" She shrugged. "Well, you're pokemon should be strong. Two on one? Or are you scared?"

"I ain't scared of nothing!" Jen snarled, grabbing her pokeball. "Go, Houndour!"

Houndour howled as it materialized.

Tobari tilted her head to the side. "Go, Eevee."

With a burst of light, a brown fox appeared. "Eve," it called, shaking itself.

"Alright, Eevee, let's start this off with..."

"Use Ember!" Jen barked, interrupting Tobari.

With a vicious growl, Houndour launch the attack, hitting Eevee head on and causing to whimper in pain.

"Now none of that," Tobari said. "Tackle it."

"Ember," Jen said quickly.

Eevee charged, hitting the Ember head on but managed to keep back a wince and hit Houndour right in the head. "Do," Houndour spat, shaking her head.

"Houndour, use Ember!"

"Eevee, dodge," Tobari said firmly. "And Tackle," she said as if it were an afterthought.

Eevee jumped to the side, avoiding the fire attack and bashing agaisnt Houndour's side and making it skid backwards with a wince.

"Ember!" Jen ordered.

"My, is that all it knows?" Tobari asked innoccently, tilting her head to the side as she watched her pokemon collapse in a heap. Smile growing bigger, she recalled her pokemon. "Go, Teddiursa!" she called.

A small, brown bear appeared, looking up cutely at Jen. Jen scowled at the face. SHe much preferred the vicious Ursaring.

"Teddy," Tobari cooed, "use Lick."

Faster than Jen or Houndour expected, Teddiursa launched itself and enlarged its tongue, getting Houndour right in the face.

"Dou!" Houndour snarled, launching an Ember at the retreating pokemon.

"Teed!" Teddiursa wailed, getting hit.

"Teddy, use Scratch," Tobari ordered.

"Ember!" Jen said quickly.

"Ho," Houndour winced, looking frustrated as it attempted to move.

"Seems like your pokemon is paralyzed," Tobari said simply as her pokemon attacked the dark type. "Another Scratch," she called.

"Ember!"

Houndour attacked, but Teddiursa dodged the attack and slammed its claws against Houndour's side, creating a loud yelp from the dark type.

"Scratch," Tobari said. Again Teddiursa Scratched Houndour brutally. "Seems like I'm going to win," she said to Jen.

"Not a chance," Jen spat. "Ember!"

"Dodge," Tobari said quickly.

"Ted," Teddiursa winced, unable to dodge the speedy attack.

"Scratch."

Teddii!" Teddiursa snarled, chaging at Houndour once more.

"Dodge!" Jen siad despeartely.

"Dou," Houndour whined, trying to move, wincing as she did so from the paralyzation. "Dour!" she howled, getting hit again and going down.

"Seems like I did win," Tobari said simply.

"Houndour, get up!" Jen called, ignoring the other girls words. "Come on! I know you can do it! Ember!"

Houndour coughed weakly, eyes fierce as she tried to stand. Teeth bared, she gave a fierce bark. "Houndour!" the dark type snarled, managing to launch the fire attack before collapsing.

Tobari's eyes widened as her pokemon was hit, looking on the verge to collapsing. Luckily, the Houndour fainted, clearly meaning she had won. "Ted," Teddiursa said tiredly as she recalled the pokemon.

"I have won," Tobari said, cocking her head once again to the side.

"So it appears," Jen said sarcastically, kneeling by her pokemon's side.

"But you are much stronger than I thought," Tobari said, her smile becoming secretive once more. "You defeated my Eevee and almost defeated my Teddiursa, which is at a higher level by the way, with only one pokemon. You are strong."

Jen couldn't help but feel like a test subject as Tobari said that before walking away. Turning away, Jen grit her teeth, feeling a sorrow she hadn't expected for her first loss. It seemed so much more real now.

"Good job, girl," Jen said, recalling her pokemon and heading back to the city. She hadn't even really entered the route so she was close. Next time, Jen vowed, she would capture more pokemon...

Last edited:

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
  • @Wolfwhispers- You lost the battle however, for letitng Tobari win you gain double experience ;o~ Houndour grew to lvl 9, houndour learned Bite!
    @Rii- Your kind of late with that, wolfwhispers got the orb , haha
    @CyndaquilMorph- Your battling Mion, you caught a lvl 6 male treecko!
    ----------------------------
    Tobari smirked at Jens sarcastic attitude. She cocked her two the side, as her cat ears went into a submissive, yet angry stance. "Your gonig to get yourself into trouble with an attitude like that.

"But you are much stronger than I thought," Tobari said, her smile becoming secretive once more. "You defeated my Eevee and almost defeated my Teddiursa, which is at a higher level by the way, with only one pokemon. You are strong." Tobari smirked once more. "However, you will need to be much stronger, the only thing you are missing, is the heart to go on the journey. To me you seem uneager to do this, first learn if you truly want to do this, if not then scamper on home. This is no childs play. If you truly wish to defeat me then, get stronger, get more pokemon. Then challenge me again." Tobari told Jen coldly as she walekd off.

"Your Lucky I didn't bring out my real team, or you would have had something to worry about, foolish girl." Tobari muttered to herself. She went deeper into the route and looked at the grunts mining behind a tree.

"Mistress Tobari, we've only found few nuggets so far." The Team Grunt bowed to Tobari.

"Hmm, keep going. Work until you die if you must, master wanted us to bring back more the 6 nuggets. Work till you die I don't care." Tobari smirked, she walked away from the mining grunts, looked at her Poketch waiting for more trainers to come.
    ------|
    There update for you all :P

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • First Capture?

Jen trudged through the route in frustration. She had been walking for a whole hour and seen nothing but Spearow that simply watched her warily. Sighing, Jen leaned against a tree, legs tired from the exercise. Looking up, Jen's eyes widened as she saw a pokemon lying on its back, looking quite lazy. Feeling Jen's gaze, it looked down at her.

"Treeko?" it questioned with a yawn, twig in its mouth somehow staying put.

"Hey, wanna battle?" Jen called up to it.

"Eeok," Treeko said negatively, shaking its head. Seeing Jen's depressed looked, it took pity on her and looked up into the trees before letting loose a bellowing call of, "Tree!"

Immediately another call answered back. "Tree!" Another Treeko came bounding through the trees with an expert speed and swiftness. Jumping into the air and landing with a flip, Treeko turned to the other one, a look of understanding on its face, before turning to Jen, beckong for her to start with a determined and smug grin. "Treo."

Jen pulled out her pokeball and threw it to the ground, right in front of the grass type. "Hound!" Houndour howled before parting her legs in preparation.

With a smirk, Treeko ran at Houndour on all fours before launching itself with its Pound attack. Houndour growled lightly before opening her mouth, latching onto the tough tail that had just been about to bash its head in.

"Treek!" Treeko said furiously, flailing mid air as Houndour held it up by its tail.

"Now use Ember," Jen ordered.

Treeko screamed in pain as the harsh fire attack burned and singed its tail. It was super effective, especially since Houndour hadn't even let go yet. Finally having enough, Houndour spat Treeko's tail out of her mouth.

"Treeko," Treeko growled angrily, patting its tail before glaring at Houndour furiously. With a loud bellow, Treeko launched itself at Houndour, punching it right it the face.

"Dour!" Houndour growled angrily.

"Eeko!" Treeko snarled back, rushing in for another for another Pound attack. Growling, Houndour launched another Ember. Smirking, Treeko dodged the incoming attack and punched Houndour once more in the head looking pleased.

Snarling in rage, Houndour snapped its jaws at Treeko, missing its tail but managing to latch onto its arm and shake it roughly for a moment with its Bite attack before throwing the grass type to the ground. "Tre," it growled, yellow eyes glaring.

"Use another Ember," Jen commanded.

Muzzle wide open, the hot ablls of fire rushed at the grass type. Treeko dove on all fours and jumped to the side, hitting a tree and dodging the attack, and using the momentum to launch itself in the air towards Houndour.

"Hit it with Ember before it gets too close," Jen said quickly.

Houndour gave a small bark as it launched the flame attack once more, hitting Treeko dead on as it had no way of dodging in the air. "Trek," it coughed as it fell to the ground. "Et," it growled, fighting to stand.

"Another Ember to finish it," Jen said coolly, watching as Houndour hit the fallen Treeko, respect growing for the grass type as it fought to dodge, despite its many burns and bruises.

"Treek," it scowled, holding up its upper body with its haking arms, yellow eyes shining with power and determination, though unable to get up.

Houndour prepared itself for another attack, but Jen shook her head. "That's enough," she said. "It's finished."

She took out a pokeball, pausing for a moment as she stared at the fallen pokemon that was still fighting. Pokemon, which had been nothing more than a game to her mere fays before, made everything too surreal, despite her mind trying to allow her to adapt. Her she was, trying to capture another living creature, a pokemon, a Treeko to be exact.

And it was in that moment she truly understood what it meant to be a trainer. It was to capture these beasts that had such fighting spirit, much like this Treeko, and train them to their full capacity if they were willing and determined.

A true smile lighting on Jen's normally dull and bored looking face, she threw the pokeball at the struggling pokemon, watching it get sucked into the pokeball and begin to shake, the lazy Treeko from before watching leisurely on its back from the tree branch above with a watchful eye...

Rii

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2009
    ( Yea, but I never got the chance to try at all. So I'll at least help out even if I get nothing. lol )

Reina emerged from the old mans house a short time later, grumbling lightly to herself.

"He's got me running errands. What am I a messanger girl or something." Reina took off running around the city.

She glanced around a few places trying to spot the girl.

"How could he just lose her like that? What kind of grand-parent does that?" Reina sneered at the thought. "If someone lost me like that I'd stay lost."

There was a sniffling heard.

"Huh?" Reina looked around.

The sound was repeated.

"Got cha'." Reina grinned. She traced the sound to an older house. The place was on the verge of collapse. "Hey girl! You in here?"

"Yes." was the timid squeak. "I'm over here!"

Reina slowly made her way in wary of the creaking boards. At one point the floor almost collapsed beneath her feet.

She arrived at a small girl who was sniffling and bent down. "Are you ok kid?" she ruffled the girl's hair.

"I'm.....I'm ok." she sniffed one final time, before taking the hand Reina held out. "Can I go home now?"

"Sure thing." Reina smiled, despite the situation being overly annoying. "Let's get you back to your Grandpa's."

"Yay!"

Reina winced and slowly led the girl out. Once she was back home her grandfather was overjoyed.

"How could I ever thank you." he shook Reina's hand.

"Just keep an eye on her from now on ok?" Reina sighed. "She could have been hurt."

"I promise I will."

Reina turned to leave, thought about it and handed the girl the pokeball containing Rattata.

"Here I think he'll be ok with you."

"Huh?" she asked, looking over the pokeball.

"I didn't really want a Rattata in the first place. I only caught him cause I could." Reina waved over her shoulder as she headed to the poke' center. "See ya."

The girl hugged the pokeball close. "Bye bye Reina."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back