• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2023
    I play a lot of fangames, but this one might be my favourite. The story is good, the dialogue is great, and the feeling of ranking up in the "villain" organization feels way more gratifying than earning gym badges. I immediately started grinding for a moxie sandile when i saw them in the desert area, and was lucky enough to run into a shiny on my first moxie encounter. Bro carried the rest of my run fr.

I binged the whole thing over the past 3 days, and I'm stoked for the next update. Thanks for the awesome game :)

My only qualm I had, personally, is that sometimes when i stopped playing to pick the game up the next day, I couldn't quite remember which direction I was meant to be headed. And the NPCs won't commonly remind you if you talk to them again. Remembering how to get to the secret base for the first time was a nightmare, with its amount of instructions. In these cases I usually ended up having to try every path until I found one that wasn't blocked. Which wasn't too much of a setback, but it was a bit frustrating on a couple occasions. This wasn't so tedious after getting the jetpack, however. Some part of me does think the lack of pathing guidance is part of the difficulty curve of the game, of which I did enjoy the pacing of.

Again, thanks for the game, I've been having a blast! I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next version.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I play a lot of fangames, but this one might be my favourite. The story is good, the dialogue is great, and the feeling of ranking up in the "villain" organization feels way more gratifying than earning gym badges. I immediately started grinding for a moxie sandile when i saw them in the desert area, and was lucky enough to run into a shiny on my first moxie encounter. Bro carried the rest of my run fr.

I binged the whole thing over the past 3 days, and I'm stoked for the next update. Thanks for the awesome game :)

My only qualm I had, personally, is that sometimes when i stopped playing to pick the game up the next day, I couldn't quite remember which direction I was meant to be headed. And the NPCs won't commonly remind you if you talk to them again. Remembering how to get to the secret base for the first time was a nightmare, with its amount of instructions. In these cases I usually ended up having to try every path until I found one that wasn't blocked. Which wasn't too much of a setback, but it was a bit frustrating on a couple occasions. This wasn't so tedious after getting the jetpack, however. Some part of me does think the lack of pathing guidance is part of the difficulty curve of the game, of which I did enjoy the pacing of.

Again, thanks for the game, I've been having a blast! I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next version.

Woah, thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts! I didn't know my game could be enjoyed THAT much, but more and more people keep saying that, so I'm more pumped than ever xD
    And yepp, Sandile is a great Pokemon overall, this time being no exception xD

And hm, I might think of some way to constantly remind the player on where to go, maybe an item or something. Thankfully, I've remedied some of the backtracking in the new update, making some shortcuts and sometimes outright offering to teleport the player to the base, saving some time.

What's more, if all things go as planned, I'll be releasing the Beta 3.0 before the end of September. Sorry for the lack of updates recently, but I've been busy either making the game or just living a life, so I didn't have the time to stop and think of posting any smaller status updates XD Anyway, stay tuned! It's gonna be soon~

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Ladies and gents
    After long promises and the ever-so-long wait, I can proudly announce that...

Beta v3.0 has been released

Once again... at long last, one could say.

Hm, a lot has happened in the gap between the releases of the versions, but I'll spare you the details, studies, new environment, lots and lots of learning and work, all the schtick everyone knows. That made me take a lot of months-long breaks to focus on different aspects of my life, but Your support has been the driving force in helping me finish it, not gonna lie. I don't know how long it'll take to finish the game completely, but I've finally made a rough plan on what missions the game will include, so I'm all set for the plot points, etc. That, in turn, allows for a massive step up in the writing department, allowing me to foreshadow future events more precisely and do more with characters than operate with vague story elements.

In no small part, your feedback greatly helped enhance the game. Your reports of errors and bugs, Your recommendations on what to add, or Your feeling like some things're missing. It all strengthens the experience, for which I cannot thank You enough.

Now, onto showing you the work...

l9g0rBT.png

The Story continues

3dhaYu5.png
    uaSJMsU.png
    4SllAmf.png

The time has come to face Larch at his den. Can you survive this encounter? The enemy is experienced...

I will not spoil you, but... Something's coming...

dADQIYc.png

You need to help your colleague face her past. And easy, it will not be.

New locations

ypkTgJy.png
    tpoqemS.png
    MmfXWnP.png
    YAPU7Jw.png

New places to visit, colourful landscapes to appreciate, from traditional gardens to mystical areas filled with strange energy. All filled with trainers, enemies, and sometimes allies. So desperately needed in these trying times, indeed.

New features

Now, that's something I've expanded upon much more than in the last update. I will list the most important ones:

• The PWT has been visited by the Unova and Kalos leaders! They're ready to take you on whenever you are!
      AyFgYr5.png
    • All audio files have been properly looped and converted to .ogg format, freeing up over 50MB of space and making the battles more immersive
    • Added a Nature Changer in Henko City. For a price, she will change the nature of your Pokemon either randomly, for a smaller price, or a selected nature, for a higher price
    • Rotom forms can be changed in the Cipher Lab, and the event of catching it is replayable until successful
      0KXbL8j.png
    • Added a Breeding system to receive Eggs from the Day Care in Hasashi City
    • Added some special Pokemon encounters
    • Removed the Cipher Phone as a Pokegear in the menu. Instead, it's now an item received at the beginning of the game, which, if you register it, will tell you roughly your current objective. (The scientist at Cypher Inc. are trying their best to make it usable without registering it) Worry not if you're not beginning the game, it can be picked up from either the HQ or the Cipher Lab at any time of the game! The Town Map is distributed in the same manner.
    • You can now change controls freely from the menu. Easy and accessible

And finally...

Gen IX Pokemon are now available

1GkAbmD.png

It's been a long time and Nintendo managed to release a whole new set of Mons to catch, so they were all added, naturally. All encounters have been updated so as not to leave them out.

Now, you could ask... How do I know where to catch them? Glad you asked.

ENCOUNTERS HAVE BEEN ALL ADDED TO THIS SPREADSHEET
    0IM0OcB.png

This spreadsheet includes not only the encounter list with all routes, caves, and all the places with their Mons, but also includes the list of changed evolution methods, some special Pokemon-acquiring methods, and something more...

Bug Fixes

After months of abandonment... Ruin Maniac Cecil is free of his game-crashing curse. Saved by a single checkmark change.

Other bugs and errors were fixed as well. All that I'm aware of, so report any you find, please.

Graphic overhaul

It's no secret the game's been in the making for a long time, and the beginning is a part where I struggled a bit, so I took my time to improve upon those parts slightly, overhauling the intro cutscene, some sprites, dialogues, and areas.

RvsJupo.png
    A03fGM8.png

Here's hoping you enjoy the change as much as I do~

Gm9S6GK.png
    QuAdyKV.png

GSrwtPe.png
    UMHr7bK.png

QmhOt9e.png
    ne9z3mf.png

Heh, I'm really proud of what the game's been becoming and how the story progresses. This update has much more action than anything in the two last ones, I think! Please enjoy it to your heart's content and lemme know if you're seeing some positives or negatives with the experience overall. Your comments on the game are really encouraging, and I'm hoping Y'all keep on enjoying it~

TBlZlB3.png

DOWNLOAD BETA V3.0

Of course, your save file from the last version will work absolutely fine on the newer one.

That's it for now, folks. Can't thank You enough for the support.

Cheers~

Days
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hi, I like the new additions so far, and it was going well until the game did one of those script taking too long restarts, with me in a starewell. I am stuck there now, is there a way to get out, or should I restart the game completely?
    stuck.PNG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2024
    Hello, what gen mechanics are the battle mechanics based off of? String shot only reduced my speed by 1 (or at least it said "fell" instead of "harshly fell") and my electric type was able to be paralyzed. Are those intentional or are they bugs?

Days
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hi, is there an image of the magnemite puzzle in the Prof Lab? without clear edges I am struggling. I only got this far (probably got it wrong too):

Attachments

• Magnope.PNG
      Magnope.PNG
      21.6 KB · Views: 12
    Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Oct 6, 2023
    Hello, what gen mechanics are the battle mechanics based off of? String shot only reduced my speed by 1 (or at least it said "fell" instead of "harshly fell") and my electric type was able to be paralyzed. Are those intentional or are they bugs?
    I think they are using Gen 5 mechanics, you could paralyze electric types back then.

Years
    • Seen today
    so metal claw doesnt work, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery painful for my cipher team which currently contains aron and ferroseed

also i noticed that you can get the tm 81 x-scissor twice (buy it in the department store and find it on route 33)

Last edited:
    Days
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    what am i meant to do for the mission after i get promoted the first time it says
    "head to the temporarily-occupied warehoiuse in matu city" but i went to the warehouse and theres nothing there

Days
    • Seen Oct 28, 2023
    Hi I am new..

The scientist in the base who in theory should give my FLY is not giving me it..

He talks like if he already gave me it to me.

Back