• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: The Ultimates (OOC and Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamotz

Chronicler
Years
  • Badguy Information...(pics aren't mine)

White Raven: has been outfitted with advanced technology, modeled after the abilities of Absol and Honchkrow. His strength, speed, and reflexes have been augmented to peak human levels. He uses various gadgets and weapons such as a bo-staff, smoke bombs, and clawed knuckles to defeat his enemies. White Raven is also a master of armed and unarmed combat.

Red Talon: The Red Talon is equipped with a Gliscor-themed glider that allows him to fly and great speeds. There are also multiple weapons incorporated into the glider's design such as machine guns and small missiles. The Red Talon also possesses a Drapion-themed power suit equipped with crushing claws and a pincer tail that allows the Red Talon an impressive degree of superhuman strength, agility, and durability.

Rhino: The Rhino has superhuman strength enabling him to lift approximately 80 tons under optimal conditions. He also possesses superhuman speed (capable of running at nearly 100 mph), endurance, and a high degree of imperviousness to physical harm even without Rhino suit. The suit boosts his strength, features a bulletproof polymer mat rhino-like hide and two horns capable of penetrating 2-inch plate steel. It is highly impervious to damage, able to resist explosions equivalent to 1 ton of TNT, the impact of small anti-tank weaponry, and temperature extremes between -50˚ and 1,000˚ F without cracking or melting. It is acid resistant and removeable.

Shinobi: Shinobi wields the power of Weavile and Sableye. She can travel through shadows and can turn nearly invisible to the naked eye. She also possesses extraordinary speed and superhuman reflexes. Shinobi is a master combatant, proficient in all forms of combat and wields a variety of deadly weapons.

Black Wraith: has been outfitted with advanced technology, modeled after the abilities of Croagunk and Crobat. His strength, speed, and reflexes have been augmented to peak human levels. He is a master of armed and unarmed combat. His suit is equipped with two small blades on each of the arms which mimic the blades of Croagunk. Black Wraith wields many clever gadgets such as smoke bombs, bat-a-rangs, and grappling lines.

Death Adder: Death Adder is equipped with a suit modeled after Arbok and Seviper. The suit is a power-suit, which increases Death Adder's physical abilities beyond peak human levels. The suit has a built in tail (modeled after that of Seviper) that Death Adder can wield as a weapon. The suit is also equipped with two wrist-mounted, Arbok head-themed weapons that launch poisonous needles and spikes as well as standard ballistic weapons.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Oh lawd we's is in for it now T_T

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Just dropping by to say that I won't be here for the majority of the weekend, so if I don't make a post tonight, then please don't wait for me. :3 I'll be back Sunday evening (GMT), so yeah. ^_^

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
  • Woah, someone had a name change. Anyway. Sorry it's taking so long. Got a lot on my plate and I need to write/start six different fights. Once they get underway, you can take control of your opponents (so long as you do so respectfully and stick to their characterizations). I hope to have something up by...monday? Maybe?

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Shweet.

Psyke + Hailey vs. The Evil Red Talon

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • My post is near complete. I just hope I put enough filler in to make an excuse for Malic to watch the terrible beating as well as play Rhino's character well enough for Malic's small amount of damage to him.

Is it safe to say that our Pokemon can know more than four moves?

Years
  • I'm sorry for not having posted in a while. I've not been well and that coupled with my ungodly shifts at work had rendered me useless for the past few weeks. I will have my post up tomorrow after I finish work at 6...this having been the earliest I have gotten off of work for the last two weeks.

Again I am sorry =(

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Name:Todd Bently. Codename:E-speed
    Physical Description:Height=6 foot 4
    His clothes are a red hoodie,and brown jeans.His hair is dark blue and spikey,except for a tuft style in the shape of an absol's horn
    Personality:Very cocky and arrogant.He never thinks that he'll lose and is very angry when he does.He is also a large movie buff and history whiz
    Region From: Johto
    Region Currently In: hoenn
    History: When he started out as a trainer,he set the record for regional gym completion,and 2 years later became the first person to defeat the elite four five times in one year,having spent the first year training
    Class: Master Trainer
    Ability: His presence increases his pokemon's speed
    Pokemon: Typhlosion,nidoqueen,houndoom,hitmonlee,tyrannitar,gengar

Pokemon Sheet:
    Name/Nickname:blaze
    Species:typhlosion
    Description and Personality: he has a very fightloving personality and has a large scar on his right eye.He was todd's first pokemon and his strongest.

Nickname:none
    Species:nidoqueen
    Description:very attached to todd and doting.she also has two tattoos over her eyes,one is a lightning bolt,the other a heart.

Nickname:Chaney
    Species:houndoom
    Description:He is very gruff and distant to todd's other pokemon.he is also 1.5 times the size of a normal houndoom

Nickname:Bruce
    Species:hitmonlee
    Description:Not much different from most hitmonle

Nickname:Gojira
    Species:tyrannitar
    Description:Raised from a larvitar from mount silver,he is todd's second most powerful pokemon and fiercely loyal

Nickname:none
    Species:gengar
    Description:very mischevious and naughty.He was also todd's first captured pokemon

Last edited:

Kamotz

Chronicler
    Years
  • Soo...i'm really just waiting on Shadowfaith and Akuroku to post so I can move the plot along. This thing with the six is really just an introduction for our characters into the life of "superheroes," so it won't go beyond my next post (you're free to fill in parts in the post after that, but the fights with the Sinister Six will end). So...shadowfaith, akuroku...whenever you're ready.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm sorry for the delay with my post- my parents unexpectedly dragged me away for the weekend, and we've only just gotten home. D; -is supposed to be helping with the unpacking now, but has quickly snuck on the laptop-

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • I'm not gonna be here until Sunday. My cousin's getting married tomorrow, and we're staying the night at the hotel place, so yeah. o: I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply thus far; my creativity's been sapped by wedding preparations/ my birthday. Should get something up Sunday night. ^_^

EDIT: So I lied. I'm absolutely exhausted, not to mention burning up. X_x; Tomorrow. I promise. <3

Last edited:

Mocky The Lucario

Soft Hearted Lucario
    Years
  • Name:Charles "Ace" Hantri
    Physical Description: Partly Muscular Not flabby though, Black hair little scraggly down to his chest.White Pants white gloves cotton.
    Personality: Pretty Quite Speaks up once or twice mostly nods. Gets pissed off when lucky gets hurt.
    Region From: Sinnoh
    Region Currently In: Sinnoh, Solaceon Town
    History: Growing up as him was hard all Pokemon loved him he was the least popular kid every where and he didn't know why. It was because when he was a baby a team Rocket scientist injected him with a odd serum.
    Class: Mystic Avatar
    Ability: Pokemon are attracted to him
    Pokemon: Lucario

Pokemon Sheet
    Name/Nickname:Lucky
    Species:Lucario
    Description and Personality: Easily startled, can keep a cool head And speaks to Ace telepathically. She is in love with Ace more than other Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back