• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon TRE2: Team Rocket Edition, The Revamped Episode

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
I also imported the pokemon yellow routine which plays raw pcm audio (thanks to shantytown), for the cries that I couldn't rip from Gen 2. Those aren't perfect, since its 1 bit audio, but it's the easiest way to play those cries.

Where did you take the other cries from? I'm anxious to hear how they sound!

I'm also excited for a final version of GlitchMap ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
Where did you take the other cries from? I'm anxious to hear how they sound!

I'm also excited for a final version of GlitchMap ;)

I found ripped versions of cries from future generations...I don't recall which ones in particular. I will try to record how some of them sound this week; I haven't done anything for the game itself in a while.

Still working on GlitchMap, though I again had more distractions.

This game looks like hack of the year material. Great job![/COLOR]

Thanks!

Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
It will not be forever. I've put too much time into this project to not have some end result. That being said, I also will not be working on it anytime soon. I have been working on another, related, project which will improve the development of TRE once completed. But again, that will not be for some time now. Sorry for all of the delays

Years
I love how this is looking. The only thing I oppose though is the 25 types. I think it would be better to stick to the 18 official types. I don't think the average player would be interested in learning the new type advantages/disadvantages. The 18 official types are pretty simple and everyone is probably accustomed to it. Other than that, the graphics and all the other features look fantastic.

Absoluzion

Fighting (*o*)9
Years
I love how this is looking. The only thing I oppose though is the 25 types. I think it would be better to stick to the 18 official types. I don't think the average player would be interested in learning the new type advantages/disadvantages. The 18 official types are pretty simple and everyone is probably accustomed to it. Other than that, the graphics and all the other features look fantastic.

i'm not limiting your creativity, but i agree with this one, just stick to the official types :)

Years
Aww a revamp version of the original, PokeGlitch. This hack is super amazing. The new and orginal features makes this hack stand out. You are a genius. I love team rocket hacks and this is no exception. It will be challenging and I love the stealing pokemon feature.

Back