• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i stop swimming for a rest and i just lay on my back letting the waves move me. i get lifted up by something and i look down seeing a corsola.i ask it if it can take me close to the boat and it starts taking me there slowlyy gaining sped.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i see the water freezing at an impossible rate.i quickly jump on so i dont get stuck under the ice. i start walking toward the boat.i slip around and i get on my cape.i slip onto my bottom and i start sliding my self towards the boat.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    So where are yo...Whats that?" A Swellow swooped from the sky. It looked like it was hurt. Alana could tell it would land on the other side of the ship. "Later." She ran. She spotted the Swellow floating on some unfrozen water. She dove in and grabbed it. It chirped weakly and Alana noticed it had something in its beak. It shoved it at her. She took it. "Whats this?" It seemed to be a pendant of some kind. It was shaped like a birds wing. It had a small hole in the top where you could put it on a necklass. She looked back at the Swellow. It wasn't moving anymore. She touched it and it chirped weakly. "Hang on." She whispered. She caught it then boarded the ship again. She contacted the Pokemon Center and sent the Swellow over. Then she looked at the pendant. She could feel some odd power in it. She put it in her pocket and sat down to wait.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Finally the vidio phone rang. Alana answered it. Nurse Joy said the Swellow was pretty badly hurt but it would make it. Though it would have to stay at the Pokemon Center for a couple of days. Alana thanked Nurse Joy and hug up. Then she took out the pendant and looked at it. She felt the power in it. She turned it over and over. "When we reach shore I'll put it on a chain." She left the room and leaned against the rail.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    Skarmory flew up so fast that Silver was knocked off. Silver woke up and dug in his pocket for something to break his fall. There was only the ring, though... Silver put it on, hoping to die in style. When he hit the boat, he cracked the floor. He got up, unharmed. Skarmory came down, and Silver saw his reflection in Skarmory's wings. He didn't see his bright clothes. Instead, he saw metallic silver clothes. Like my name, Silver thought. He looked at the ring. His hand was a shiny silver color. When Silver took the ring off, he went back to normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back