• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Truth is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
Years
  • OOC: Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention that you don't know you have that power until you reach Lygypt. So Paige, really sorry but you don't know you can freezed ice

Summer thought that she must went too far. How can she have a power? Then she went out of the kitchen.

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
  • Silver got a hot dog and was about to lay on a chair when he heard "Hey! You!" Silver looked around. The security was running toward him. "Oh crap." Silver got on Skarmory and flew high into the air. When they were a safe distance, Silver gave Skarmory some of his hot dog.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana watched the ocean then heard a comotion. She turned around and laughe as she saw a boy hop onto his Skarmory and take off. "Must be a stow away."

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • Alana laughed as she watched the boy then she turned to watch the ocean so more. "Good. I wanna get there as soon as possible."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    no one answered my call so i tr to climb up the side. my hands make dents in the side of the ship. i climb up the ship this way not know how i am doing it and i jump over the rail and start exploring the ship. i notice the hood of my cloak is down so i put it back up again . i find a group of people about my age and notice the girl that i saved earlier.

milo1195

sheep lover
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2004
    Milo arrived on the beach and sighed he had missed the boat, suddenly something glinted in the sand. He had a look and saw it was a finely crafted sword he slid it onto his back and flew off on his pidgeot
    --------------------
    minutes later he saw land, he sped past a boat and dropped a small capsule onto the deck
    suddenly an explosion erupted and a cloud of smoke came off the boat, Milo chuckled that would delay them.
    -------------------
    When he arrived he pulled out his sword and put on his cloak and waited.......

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back