• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Turquoise: Aqua Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    It's supposed to be in Scrapbox because it has no pics.
    I posted the pics, but there's something wrong with the 1st post (there are unwanted spoilers and spaces, and the pics got deleted every time I posted them) :(

EDIT: Updates when we hit 150 posts

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
    Man, when I read it was about Manaphy i was so excited. I really wanted to play a hack about Manaphy. But I can't since I don't like FireRed, I like playing ruby XD

I'm going to still support this hack anyway, I don't care if it's fire red. As long as the story isn't just GO COLLECT ALL GYMS like the original fire red. I want some action! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Well, to show you guys the new Title Screen featuring me!
    Pokemon Turquoise: Aqua Egg

THE HACK ATTACK

a hack attack is coming soon.
    Years
    Quote:
    Application form:

I can be a beta tester ive even found bugs in non hacked games that astound me on why noone else picked those up and fixed them i can also do a little mapping but don't have a good enough computer for that so ill just stick to beta testing if you like...
    Code:
    Skill:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 *

Proof of work (is now necessarily):
    Contact posibillities: email
    Erm, you've got no proof of work...

Underlined part was proof of work... read the whole thing next time...I have no hack-beta testing as i just got into the romhacking business thank you very much

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
    Well, to show you guys the new Title Screen featuring me!
    Pokemon Turquoise: Aqua Egg
    Pretty cool! You need to edit the Fire Red and make it aqua egg versionXD.
    Anyway, I think you should make the wings look like their melting or something, to make it look like ice. You don't have to, it's your hack anyway, XD. By the way, when is the alpha coming out?

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    Quote:
    Application form:

I can be a beta tester ive even found bugs in non hacked games that astound me on why noone else picked those up and fixed them i can also do a little mapping but don't have a good enough computer for that so ill just stick to beta testing if you like...
    Code:
    Skill:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 *

Proof of work (is now necessarily):
    Contact posibillities: email
    Erm, you've got no proof of work...

Underlined part was proof of work... read the whole thing next time...I have no hack-beta testing as i just got into the romhacking business thank you very much

How many times have we said(and IceCharizard) said you are not a beta tester? You haven't even posted a screenshot to make you as a Beta Tester.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    3 trashcans..?
    Reuse, reduce and recycle? :\

anyways, it's a lovely update.., though the trashcans needs a bit of work to make it look more gamelike., :\

oh well, best of luck~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back