• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Turquoise: Aqua Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Hey question how is in the showcase. I cant see screens. It sounds good and good luck!
    I made it in the Hacks Showcase but then I lost it and now I don't have screenshots but will be soon I promise

clixier

"Pokemon Aquaragon Creator"
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2010
    Applying for : Mapper
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Proof of work:
    Pokemon Turquoise: Aqua Egg

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Some tile errors fix them. Also damn is that an upside down door? Like I said fix em to many and no im just givin advice not saying fix and youll be in cause im just a supporter.

Makorin

Ex-ROM Hacker
    Years
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Proof of work:

ok really i dislike it to many tile errors like the pc and mart are messed up...
    same with the gym...
    also i can still tell tht thts viridian city just a few changes

maybe if u put up a better map we may let you join
    depends on wat Ice Charizard thinks

and thts just my opion im not tring to be mean or anything

NeoS

Mexican Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Hi... first... i like the Hero Overwolds looks great! nice! xD and... the map... i don't like the PC & PM Tiles... looks so False xD

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Proof of work:

You're not in, as there are too many tile errors (the waterfall, PC, Mart, the ledge, the blue-roof house, the bush in front of the house...

Try erasing the whole map, and then start from scratch, and you'll be a good mapper...
    Sorry...

Spriter of the Century !!!
    Years
    Better put a ",spriter" after OW maker cause -
    Whapppaaaaaaa!!!

Told you so i could do over the inbattle cause the head's too big & i the hair i Omg .

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Ur a beta tester? Don't remember u getting recruited but congratz. I Wanted 2 be a beta tester for this hack but congratz anyway.

Raiph

I Wish I Had A Wing...
    Years
    Are you taking anymore beta testers at this time? Cuz i can prove my skills as a great beta tester.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Ja Ja, im finnaly back after my absence. My computer messed royaly but its in good condition now.

Anyway whats my next map to make? im free till the 14th so if ya need some maps done now is the time to have me make them.

To clixier

just a little bit of advice. Never attempt to take part of a building from one tile set and throw peices of a diffrent building to a diffrent tileset on it. It just makes building look like crud. Some times it no look half bad (Example the building the the pokecenter symbol. that actully matches somewhat.)

Anyway just change the skill thing to a 3 and you have it about right.

Edit - to ice charazard

Perhaps you should remove beta testing as a position and just allow the people that are working as mappers/spriters/scripter and stuff to do the beta testing.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    ROMHACKER isn't a beta tester but I am. So I'm telling you my e-mail now: It is [email protected]. And I remember on the last few pages, you said the staff Beta testers can test the game when the beta's almost finshed, right?? Too bad, you need to get screenshots to get back to Hacks Showcase. You are having progress, and taking screenshots is very easy, right??

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back