• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon UK

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
Years
  • Caution! The following story may not be suitable for all ages

Chapter 1- Pokemon, I choose U....K

Ring ring, ring ring!

Jack Miller had been waiting for this call, and he picked up his mobile. Jack is a boy from Radcliffe on Trent, a large, dull village near Nottingham. Having reached the age of 14, he could become a pokemon trainer(I know it's 10 in the cartoon, but it's meant to be different).

"Hey, Jack, it's me," said his friend Adam. Jack and his friends Adam Hill, Cal Feltham, George Smith and Luke Pluck would be heading off together.(If you're wondering why I chose 5, I think it would give a wider storyline, plus it would allow me to include the 5 starting pokemon from the Kanto games. If you are as nerdy as me, you may remember that you were meant to get an Eevee in pokemon Yellow, but some git nicked it, and you got a Pikachu instead).

"I've got a question for you, what did you get?" Adam asked

"What! You already have a pokemon, Prof. Yew said he'd give 'em out today."

"Well, I got a squirtle yesterday. Look, just get a pokemon and meet us at Georges house in one hour, make sure you're ready."

CLICK

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 2- A short while ago, in a lab far far away

"Right, all set then," said Jack to his parents, as he packed the last of his things into his backpack.

"Are you sure about this?" his mum asked.

"Positive. I will succeed," he replied.

"Just take care of yourself son," his dad said as he hugged him.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine," Jack replied as he hugged his mum. Then he climbed onto his bike, and rode off to the pokemon lab. The lab was one and a half miles away, on the outskirts of Radcliffe, where Jack, Adam and Cal lived. George and Luke lived in Cotgrave, a town a further 2 miles away.

As Jack neared the lab, he saw a familiar figure dismounting another bike. Luke.

"Hey, Luke!" he shouted as he neared the building. Luke was about 2" shorter than Jack, and looked to be wearing( Jack had taken off his glasses so they didn't fall off and break) a red checked shirt and jeans. He looked a lot more presentable than Jack, who was wearing grey combat trousers and a blue t-shirt with differently applied skulls( applique, stitching etc.).

"Hi Jack," he replied, as Jack also got off his bike.

"I thought you got yours yesterday?" asked Jack.

"No, I didn't think you could," he answered.

"Well apparently," explained Jack"Yew opened up Yesterday because of all the impatient bastards in Radcliffe."

"Well, what are we waiting for, there'll only be a couple left now," exclaimed Luke, and they ran inside.

Yew was a bearded middle aged man, dressed in a lab coat

"Ahh boys, if you've come for a pokemon, your in luck, theres a Pikachu for one of you here," he said, leading them into a room in the back of the lab, where a Pikachu was standing on a steel table.

"You have it Luke," said Jack,"You've always had the arse end of things in life."

"Th thanks," said Luke, surprised, picking up the little mouse and petting it's head, causing it to grin ear to ear.

"Yeah, you have it Luke, I know their your favourite," said Jack, looking at the new trainer and his pokemon. "Besides", he continued, turning to face Yew"There's always one more".

"Well..." started Yew.

"Why, do I even bother," Jack said under his breath.

"There's only that Pikachu, it's why I said for one of you, now Luke," he said, swiveling to face Luke "You'll need to sign a form before you can leave."

As Yew and Luke went to the side of the room, to fill in the forms, Jack hoisted himself up onto the table and held his head in his hands. Fortunately, he didn't cover his eyes.

"This is not a good day," he whispered to himself. He would have to go back home, and hey, what was that he thought. He could see a small, furry brown head staring at him around the doorframe.

"Professor, if that Pikachu was the last pokemon, why is an Eevee staring at me?" he asked Yew. The Eevee had a strange look on it's face, curious, yet depressed.

"Yes, um, she was left here two days ago, and-"

"Professor I'll take her," butted in Jack, rushing over to pick up and stroke his new pokemon, he couldn't stand seeing something looking sad. As he did, she started to nuzzle into his chest.

"Jack it's not as simple as that," replied Yew sombrely. "She was abandoned, I have to wait 28 days before passing her on."

"Well what kind of law's that", shouted Jack outraged. "Is it there so the heartless bastard can leave her on Ben Nevis next time." How can anyone abandon a pokemon, he thought, if a humans weak, is it abandoned?

"I don't know, but rules are rules," replied Yew, "come back in a few weeks, you can have her then."

"I suppose," said Jack, putting Eevee back down, and walking away. On the floor, Eevee was in deep thought. At least 15 trainers had come to the lab in the last 2 days, and this was the first to notice her. Trainers around here wanted strong, macho pokemon, not a meek and cutesy Eevee. Besides, she had had a fair few trainers, despite being less than six months old. Some had battled using her, one entered her in a contest, and most simply traded her without thought. She was a rare pokemon, and trainers knew it, but she was always overlooked, not seen as worth much, like the film extra or an assistant director.

And not one of her trainers, despite her rarity, looked as happy and excited when they first saw her, as this boy, Jack, did. So she hatched a plan.

She ran after him, and pawed at his leg. He turned around and bent down to look at her.

"Eee," she said, he couldn't understand her, but it almost sounded like "Please!".

"I'm sorry," he told her, shaking his head, making his wiry, golden brown hair sway. "I can't take you, I'll be back in a few weeks, OK?"
    A few weeks! she thought. By then a stronger pokemon may be available, or worse her old trainer may be back. But he was right, the PM made the rules, and she had to obey them. She dropped her head in sadness.

Yew looked at her from his desk. He couldn't stand seeing a pokemon looking sad.

"**** the PM, it's a pointless law anyway, come on Eevee, let's go meet your new trainer."

"Eeeeeee," She squealed.

Outside, Jack was just about to head home when Yew came running out. He had Eevee on his shoulder.

"Maybe we could break the rules, just this once," he said, and with that, Eevee leapt off his shoulder into Jack's arms, where she darted up to his shoulder.

"You really mean it Professor?" he asked.

"Of course. She really seems to have taken a liking to you," Yew replied, as Eevee began to lick the side of Jack's face. "Just sign this and she's all yours."

Jack signed it quick as a flash, and just as they were about to go, Yew said some words of warning.

"Just be aware you two, that these pokemon hate pokeballs," before they rode off to George's house.

Last edited:

Adventure-Chan

*~Have faith~*
    Years
  • I couldn't understand any of this.. You need to start a new line/paragraph when starting diolouge.

"Like"

"This"

And ad more descripition, feelings, and actions in your fanfic. I will leave the rest to grammar experts like Hanako Tabris!

With luck,

~Poke_Master1

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 3- Plan it right

"I wonder why he said that," Luke thought aloud as the pair reached the A52. The A52 was a major trunk road, stretching right accross the Midlands. It also split Radcliffe in two on it's route, and was the only paved road to Nottingham from there.

"Said what?" asked Jack.

"That they hate pokeballs," he replied.

"Well if we want our pokemon to like us, we shouldn't force them into sopmething that they don't want to do," Jack said authoratatively. "Which reminds me, are you alright Eevee?" he asked his new companion, as her claws were starting to dig into his shoulder.

"Eeeee," she squeaked gleefully, nodding.

The pair dismounted as they reached the junction that would take them to Cotgrave. Unfortunately, that road was on the other side of the dual carrigeway, rammed full of cars buses and trucks.

"Well genius, how do we get across then?" piped up Luke.

"Easy. We thread our way through, it's not like these lot are going anywhere."
    So the pair began to move in between the traffic, not the most pleasant thing to do. Thick black smoke, belched out of the lorries, and then there was the constant sound of horns. This was of most discomfort to the pokemon, who had sharper noses and ears than their trainers.

Finally, they reached the safety of the pavement, deafened and stinking of diesel. Nevertheless, they had made it.

"Let's not do that again," suggested Jack, trying to get the dust and grime out of Eevee's fur.

"Agreed," replied Luke, spraying himself and Pikachu with deodourant.

They remounted their bikes, once again heading for Cotgrave. On the way, Luke spotted a familiar landmark. His old schoolbus, full of kids, broken down in a gravelled layby. The engine was making a curious rattling noise, as the driver desperately tried to get it to turn over.

"LOSERS!" he shouted as they rode past, taking a hand off the handlebar to give a V at everyone on board. They still had to go to school. In Britain, compulsory schooling ended at 14, which is why the characters are that age.

Eventually the pair made it to Cotgrave, as a chilling wind swept through town. This was worsened went they had to traverse alleywaysto get to Georges, as they foreced the wind down the narrow gaps.

"We didn't time this right, did we?" said Jack, his hands frozen to the handlebars. He could feel Eevee shivering on his shoulder. "Don't worry now, we'll get there soon," he whispered to her.

"N-n-n-n-n-n-no w-w-w-e d-didn't," stuttered Luke in response. he was shaking violently, his movements were causing him to zagagoolinka between the walls.

Once they made it to George's house, Jack leapt off his bike, and hammered on the door.

"George open up, it's bloody freezing!" he bellowed through the letter slat.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 4- The Departed

Jack and Luke stood infront of the door, silently pleading for it to open. Then they heard heavy footfalls, before the click of the lock, and the door swang open.

"Jesus, thanks George," breathed Jack as they burst into the hallway."It's really bloody freezing out there", he continued, as he rubbed his hands together, trying to get the feeling back into them.

"You two ready then?" asked George as they walked into the living room, where Adam and Cal were watching TV.

"No, we just rode three miles in the frigid cold to say hello. Of course we're ready," said Luke indignant.

"Ok, ok, calm down," replied George.

After about ten minutes, the five friends were about to go back outside, and begin their adventure. They had all been curious, however, about how Jack had obtained Eevee. So about half of the time was spent explaining the highly strange circumstances of his pokemon.

"So where are we going first," asked Jack as he zipped up his army style jacket.

"Dunno, you've got the list haven't you," replied Adam, tying his shoes.

"Oh yeah." Jack pulled out a list from his trouser pocket. This was a list of all the Pokemon gyms in the country. He had spent two hours sorting them into an order. The only problem was that it didn't say whether or not the gym was authorised by the Pokemon league.

"Looks like we're heading to St Annes, good thing I've got my knife," Jack read from the list.

"The guy who runs it was shot last week, and whaddya mean 'I've got my knife'," asked Luke.

"Protection. There are a lot of criminals out there, I mean, this is Nottingham, GBH capital of England. And we're just five teenage lads with starter pokemon," explained Jack. "That's not to say they're weak," he contiued, as he saw sparks fly from Pikachu's cheeks, "but the criminals around here don't stop at anything."

Jack looked at the list again, trying to find the next gym, and spotted another in Nottingham.

"Well, there's one in t'Meadows," he said.

"Ditto St Annes," answered Cal.

"Ok," continued Jack, breathing an internal sigh of relief, "There's a gym in Hickling."

"Hickling," excaimed Luke. Hickling was a tiny village, about 10 miles from Cotgrave. "Who'd put a gym in Hickling?"

"Dunno," answered Jack "seclusion I s'pose. Anyway, there's a centre there, so we'll probably have to spend the night there as well, the next gym's in Melton Mowbrary, and we'll never get that far today." Jack looked at his watch, it was nearly 10am. They would probably be lucky to make Hickling in the winter. What with the cold, the wind and the sunset at 5pm.

"Let's do it!" shouted George as they stepped out of the door.
    With everything safely in their backpacks, and Pikachu and Eevee clinging on to their trainer's shoulders, they set off, to the cry of,
    "THUNDERBURKES ARE GO!" from Jack and Luke.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Let me ask you what t'voices in my head are asking me: isn't anyone going to comment. No? Ok, here's t'next chapter.

Chapter 5- True Britishness lesson 1, ingenuity

The five trainers cycled along the road which Jack and Luke used to come into Cotgrave, and turned on to a dirt/ gravel track just out of town. This would lead them to Hickling, according to Jack, and since he was the only one of the lot with even a tiny sense of direction(and also because he's the main character, based on me by the way), he lead the way. It was a dusty, rutted surface, running alongside a dank canal, full of weeds. After just five minutes, Jack's arse had turned numb, and he peeled of to the side of the track and walked around, trying to get the feeling back into it. Unfortunately, this created a problem.

"This could only happen to you George," moaned Jack, inspecting Georges bike,"only you." When Jack had stopped, the others all stopped, and George's front brake cable had snapped while in use, meaning that he had to stop by steering into a hedge. After he prised the thorns from his arms he asked the others to help.

"Problem is," continued Jack "that thing's metal."

"So we can't just tie a knot and be on our way?" asked George. Jack shook his head.

"We might as well let the pokemon out, we'll be here a while, and it'll give them a chance to get to know each other."

Once Adam's Squirtle, Cal's Charmander and George's Bulbasaur were released, the five pokemon started to play with each other on the grass to the side of the track. Their trainers, well four of them anyway, sat down on the verge and started talking. The fifth, Jack, meanwhile, was gazing absent-mindedly at the pokemon. The flame on Charmander's tail gave him an idea. If they could melt the wire with Charmander's fire, and then cool it with Squirtle's water gun, it might re-bond the wire.

"Guys..."

Five minutes later, Jack was sitting in front of George's bike, holding the two sections of wire. The reason it was him was, well, he was the only one brave enough to do it, and as the the others said,

"It was his idea."

"Charmander, flame thrower!" shouted Cal. The dragon pokemon tilted it's head back, before spewing flame out of it's mouth. Through the heat, Jack could see the wire begin to melt, and pressed the two ends together. That was Adam's cue.

"Now Squirtle, water gun," he bellowed. The turtle shot a jet of water at the flames, causing the wire to cool down. It was a relief for Jack, as his hands were starting to burn. When the metal cooled down all the way, the bond stuck, they'd done it.

"Yes!" Jack shouted, jumping into the air. "Great, now we can get going and, hold on," he said looking around, "where's Eevee?"
    She was nowhere to be seen.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 6- Close encounter, of the first kind

"Eevee, Eevee," Jack shouted at the top of his lungs, desperatly trying to get her back.

"Oi, come 'ere ya dumb fox!" yelled Cal. He was about to call out again, but was silenced by Jack's punch to the stomach.

"Wh-what was that for," he spluttered out, bent double.

"Don't you ever, ever, insult Eevee again," growled Jack menacingly, "She's had a very, very tough life, and calling her that doesn't help."

"Ok, I'm sorry," replied Cal sheepishly.

Jack dropped his fists, and began to walk up the grassy bank. He figured that he'd be able to see a lot more from the top. But just as he got halfway up, he heard a taunting, baby-like voice, say,

"Ooohh, Jack loves his pokemon".

He froze. He could feel the anger, bubbling up inside him, and his fists clench again. But he let it go. He was above that, and it was a stupid jokey comment. He continued up the hill, and soon reached the top.

"Where are you Eevee," he muttered to himself. Thats when he saw her, about 20 feet away, and he ran to her.

"There you are," he said as he drew close, she jumped up into his arms and gave a squeak of happiness.

"What are you doing over here, anyway?" he asked her. She raised her paw in the direction of some trees, and said,

"Eevee ee".

Jack looked up, and saw what she was pointing at. A Chikorita! A real, wild Chikorita, this close to such an industrial city as Nottingham. It looked like it was drinking from a puddle infront of it.

"Hey you," he called out, and it turned it's head. It was then he noticed, a strangely intelligent glint in it's red eyes.

"Didn't think I'd see a Chikorita around here," he continued, taking a step forward. He wanted to capture it! But as his foot hit the ground, it turned tail and ran, in the direction of Hickling.

"Oh well," he said to the retreating shape, "I might see you again later. Come on Eevee," he continued, turning back down the hill, "lets get going."

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 7- No room at the inn?

Jack climbed back onto his bike, and after making sure that Eevee was safe, the five mates rode off again. Although, a little behind schedule. In fact, Jack had left his house three hours ago, and they were still no more than five miles from Radcliffe. And things were still going wrong, as they found out, when they approached a feature of the 'Hickling path'.

There were strategically placed gates every two miles or so along the route, meaning they had to lift the bikes over them. The first one though, was down a hill, and required a long distance to stop, something which Jack, only just managed to do.

After leaving a twenty foot skid mark in the gravel, Jack stopped two feet from the gate. He stepped off his bike, and let out a long sigh of relief, but he felt four trembling paws on his shoulder. He picked Eevee up and held her close, saying in a soothing voice,
    "don't worry. I may do stupid things, but I will never hurt you I promise."

"Eee."

He wished that he could say the same thing about George though, who didn't notice the gate until the last minute, and ploughed straight into it, smashing his head on the post. No one was worried though.

"Thank god he only hit his head," said Cal, helping George to his feet.

"Yeah, at least we know nothing was damaged," finished Adam.
    George was the most accident-prone person any of them knew. He had actually set fire to floor tiles last year, but he bounced back from every injury he sustained.

They stopped for lunch about half an hour later. They had all brought something to eat and drink, so they dug in. Pikachu, however, was eyeing Luke's sandwich.

"What?" Luke asked his yellow mouse, after about five minutes of being stared at, and realised what he wanted. After looking at Jack, who was feeding an apple to Eevee, to see if it was ok, he broke the sandwich in half, and gave a bit to Pikachu.

"Pika!" he cried as he was given it, before wolfing it down.

Eventually, after several hours, and more accidents, one of which ended with Cal, Adam and George in the canal, they made it to Hickling, which didn't please Cal.

"This gym is not registered by the pokemon league," he read off the sign. "Guess it's on to Melton Mowbrary."

"Hold on," butted in Luke, "it's getting dark, we might as well head to the centre."(Centres in Britain double up as free youth hostel type places for trainers, as the average British night is -20 C and it rains the whole time).

"Good news boys," said nurse Janice at the front desk, "we have one five berth room left. Unfortunately the heater's off at the moment, so-"

"No heating," piped up Cal, "might as well be outside."

"It'll be colder out there, and besides," said Adam, looking out of the window, "it's starting to rain. Are you sure you want to be outside?"
    Cal stared at his shoes.

"That's what I thought, we'll take it," Adam continued.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    Alright. Cue silence!

OK, sounds very interesting. The grammar could use a little work. Also, the rapid posting is a bit too quick. Here's a rule for chapter posting. Post one chapter per day, and give people time to read and review.

Otherwise, this is coming along great. I would suggest a little more length when coming to description and dialogue. JB out.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I will leave the rest to grammar experts like Hanako Tabris!
    XD And now I'm here. I love nights off from work.

-

And also, I've always done dialogue like that on writing.com, people there didn't seem to mind.
    Yeah, but it's not done correctly. The comma goes inside the ending quotation marks, not outside. And you don't need a comma when you have an exclamation mark or a question mark. There's a better guide on the grammatically correct (American) way to write dialogue found here.

I don't know about the reviews found on writing.com, having never heard of the site before you mentioned it. I don't want to discredit them or praise them without any knowledge. I will, however, tell you that you get different reviewers on different sites, and it will behoove you to listen to each one that gives you advice and take the best that you get. Don't discredit the reviewers here just because they tell you something different from the reviewers elsewhere. And, as always, learn things on your own. Look up the rules of grammar if people are telling you different things to see who's correct.

But dialogue isn't your only problem. There are also a few spelling errors. If you don't have a word processing program like Microsoft Word, then there are online spell checkers you can use. They won't catch homophones (like "your" versus "you're"/"they're" versus "their" versus "there"), but they will catch typos. As for the homophones, just read a lot, and you can pick it up. You can also ask others for help.

Also, just to make life easier on your readers, hit "Enter" twice to make a new paragraph. Otherwise, everything just looks squashed together.

As a general note, try to make your chapters longer. They fall rather short now, coming in at under a page. And your prologue falls even shorter if you take out the author notes. These are the comments that you make in the middle of parenthesis. Some are information that you can fit into the story; some are information that is obvious to the readers already, like telling us that Jack is the main character; and others are just information that isn't needed, like telling us that Jack is based off you.

Take a look at the Writing Guide and the Rules of this section. Just keep practicing your writing and learning when you can. Good luck!

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Thanks for the advice, I'd always been told to put commas outside the speech marks by my schoolteachers. Typical British state-run system.

Also, some of these aren't typos. This is how we spell the word in British English, and I'm not about to change. Eg. colour vs color.

I'll never understand why Ameriacns have a different way of spelling.

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 8- First Night

After receiving the key for room 16, and having a meal of lukewarm fish and chips, Jack and the others wound their way through the corridors of the centre, before arriving at the room. Luke turned the key in the slightly rusty lock, and they stepped inside.

Well, barely. The room was about 7' wide by 11' long. Two bunk beds were placed lengthways, against the wall, with a single bed at the end. This was probably to let the tiny window flood light into the room, but all it did now was reveal a dismal grey sky, with bullet-like raindrops thundering into it. There was another door, hidden while the first was open, leading to an ensuite shower room, and a portable TV stood on a rickety table in the space on the opposite wall. The place had an air of neglect, and sporadic use to it, shown by the thick layer of dust on the television. It was probably used as a storeroom, judging by the duvets and pillows shoved haphazardly under the single bed. It wasn't the most inviting or luxurious room, but it was indoors, and at least, if they got cold, there would be no shortage of extra blankets.

Before Jack could even move, the others slung their bags onto the bunks, claiming them, leaving him with the single at the end. Jack put Eevee down on the bed, where she instantly curled up, she and Pikachu had been running the last five miles of the way here, as Jack and Luke needed full use of both arms to negotiate the particularly rough ground near the village.

Because of this, she and Pikachu were also covered in dirt and dust, so Luke and Jack went into the Shower room to wash them in the sink. There was a slight problem. No hot water. Eevee didn't particularly mind, but was a little surprise when her trainer lowered her into the icy water, and she gave a slight squeak, but otherwise she was fine. The problem was Pikachu. He didn't want to go in, and kept scrambling up Luke's arms when he got near the water's surface.

"Come on Pikachu, you're filthy," pleaded Luke.

"Pika!" cried the yellow mouse, and he folded his arms, turning his head away. Luke picked him up forcefully, and dunked him into the water. Pikachu returned the favour, by shocking him. Luke plucked him out of the water, and walked out of the room, making slight spasm-like movements on the way.

"He is clean," he muttered, before collapsing onto his bed.

Jack turned on the shower and stepped in.

"Oh hoo hooooo. That's nippy," he mumbled to himself, and began to wash. After he was finished, he dried himself and put his pyjamas on, he had brought them into the ensuite. He then went into the bedroom, saying "Shower's free".

After about an hour, all of them had had a wash, though reluctantly. The talk between them turned to comparing their pokemon.

"My Squirtle'll flatten your Charmander," boasted Adam.

"Wanna bet?" called Cal from the top bunk.

"I do. Let's settle this now," and Adam reached for his poke ball, but George's hand stopped him.

"You can't now, you'll tear the room apart," he warned.

"Fine, lets go outside," snapped Adam.

"Err, hello," butted in Luke, jerking his thumb in the direction of the window. It was still hammering it down.

"Fine, we battle when the rain stops," finished Adam.

Cal climbed down off the top bunk, and walked over to the TV.

"Let's see if we've got anything else to do," and he pushed the on switch. There was a small popping noise, and the screen flickered into life. "We-hey!" he exclaimed "this antique still works."
    They crowded round the set, and began flicking through the channels. Eventually they came to a comedy show called Mock The Week.

"Hello and welcome to Mock The Week, I'm Dara O'Brien," said an Irishman, his voice crackled by the ageing speakers "joining me tonight are some of the country's finest comedy performers. Andy Parsons, David Mitchell and Russell Howard. Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis and Ed Byrne, welcome to you all."

"Hey I've seen this before, lets watch it," said Jack.

The five returned to their respective bunks and watched the show from there. It was actually quite good, the six comedians worked through a series of games, making satirical comments. Frankie Boyle in particular, was good at this. Jack stroked Eevee absent-mindedly as he stared at the screen. The final round of the show caused an issue. It was called 'Scenes we'd like to see'. The comedians stood on platforms in their teams, with a microphone in the centre. A scenario was written on the large screen behind them, and they stepped up to the mike to make the audience laugh. This particular scenario was 'What the Queen didn't say in her Christmas message'.

Hugh Dennis stepped up to the mike and said,

"Yum yum. I've just eaten a swan," to tumulus applause. Then Andy Parsons said,

"As usual after this, we'll be watching the Great Escape. And as usual, we'll be supporting…..the Germans." It continued in this vein for a few minutes, with the occasional titter from Jack or Luke. However that didn't happen with the last one, from Frankie Boyle.

"I've had a few medical problems this year. I'm now so old, that my pussy, is haunted."

The whole studio burst out laughing, but that was nothing, compared to room 16. Adam actually laughed so hard, he fell off his bed. Then the nurse came in.

"Lights out," she said crisply, switching the TV and lights off.

The boys climbed into bed, slowly and quietly. Jack could feel Eevee's warm and furry body snuggle up to his side. Slowly, the sounds of breathing from the others got slower and deeper, but Jack stayed awake. He was thinking about a certain day, two months ago. The day that had started this journey.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Dude our real world fics have to crossover one day lol that'd be cool

I enjoy reading real world poke'fics and writing em.
    Yours is an interesting and fun read If your not happy with previous chapters just fix 'em up
    Thats what I do.

Keep smiling :)

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 9- A late prologue (sorry Hanako Tabris)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Jack reached over to his bedside table and flicked his alarm off. He rubbed the dust from the corner of his eyes. Today was the seventh-from-last day of his ninth school year. Though he was nearing the six week holiday, the thought didn't cheer him up. Once those six weeks, which like all holidays would rush by, were over, he would have to drag himself to school again. He would have to sit in the same decrepit classrooms. He would have to stand being told off for asserting his human rights. He would have his belongings held at ransom until he told the perpetrator the answer. Yup, he thought, that's Dayncourt alright. Punish the victim, and give the problem ice-cream, that was the way Dayncourt had always worked.

He went to the kitchen and ate a heavily laden bowl of cereal, washed down by a cup of tea that his dad had left on the side for him. His dad worked from home, and woke up at 5:30 am to earn the money that he did. As a result, he drank a lot of tea, which kept him going through the 'wee hours of the morning' as he put it.

At about 7:50, he grabbed his packed lunch from the side, said goodbye to his parents, and walked off to the slave drivers'. About a quarter of the way there, he met up with his friend Greg. Together, they walked the rest of the way to school, talking. The pair walked into the school grounds with about two minutes to the bell. Greg went to his tutor base, while Jack went to his, different one, where he met up with Adam, Cal, George and Luke. They chatted idly through registration, before Jack and Adam went off to their first lesson, Food and Nutrition.

Jack was always going to struggle in this lesson. It wasn't that he was a bad cook, it was that he was really clumsy and ham fisted. Nevertheless, he took his ingredients out of his bag, and proceeded.

This was a special lesson. For good behaviour, Mrs Turney had allowed them to cook whatever they liked, and Jack chose a simple dish, Apple Cake. Things went bad from the beginning. He had brought too much flour, and the excess was starting to fly out of the mixing bowl. Not only that, but he only just managed to get the mix of flour, eggs, sugar and carrot into his cooking tin. Then the real disaster came.

He had to cut his apples, and quickly, so that they didn't go brown. He cut the first into quarters, and scored the skin without too much hassle, before positioning them on the mix. He tried to cut through the second, but got stuck at the core. He re-doubled his efforts, and the knife slipped.

How he managed to cut himself was all a blur, but the pain wasn't. Blood started to pour from his finger, and Mrs Turney told him to go to the nurse's office.

When he returned with a suitable bandage, Jack found his tin still at his workstation. This was odd, since he remembered asking Adam to put his dish in the oven.

"Why is my thing still on t'side?" he asked.(NOTE: The word 'the' disappears from speach in strong north English accents, such as Jack's. So that you know it is there, when writing it, you put a t, follwed by an apostrophe).

"I'm having a few problems," was the response, and he was. He too, had brought the wrong ingredient quantities, for his fajitas. And when he produced a sachet of 'Old El Paso' spices, Mrs Turney blew her top. She had just spent fifteen minutes showing the class how to make sauces. Jack was sure that her shouting could be heard on Anglesey.

Jack flung his dish into the oven, and turned it on high, too high in fact. He was trying to get it to cook quicker, but only succeeded in burning it. At the end of the double lesson, he staggered off to maths, a bloody hand and 3/5 to show for his two hours of work.

During his next lesson, he was constantly annoyed and taunted by an arsehole called Johnny Spike. Spike was one of those weird people, who had no friends, but annoyed people to get their attention. He kept stealing Jacks pencil case, bag and drinks bottle, trying to get an answer out of him. Jack was slowly getting more and more irritated by this, and near the lesson end, he snapped.

"**** OFF!" he yelled. His teacher came over to him, slowly, and started to tell him off. Behind her back, Jack could see Johnny, barely able to contain his laughter.

The rest of the day passed in a hurry, with nothing especially good or bad happening. Jack stomped home, appalled at the unfairness and injustice of his school. Then he spotted the mound of newspapers that he had to deliver that night. Normally, he only had the one round. But since Benny Hill (not the comedian) had had his head kicked in, Jack had been drafted in by the newsagents' to deliver his. This, despite the fact that it was an extra thirty papers to deliver, wasn't usually a problem. It was the day. Thursday. Property Guide day. The Evening post was usually forty pages thick, but on Thursdays, an eighty-eight page pull out was inserted. Today, Jack would be hauling around over two and a half thousand sheets of paper.

Those two and a half thousand sheets really took their toll, as Jack staggered to his bike. Thank God, he thought, as he mounted his transport, at least the first bit's downhill. He moved off, and slowly, and unsteadily, started his round. After just 5 houses, he stopped. He was staring at a boy of sixteen, who had poke balls on his belt. Smarmy pokemon trainers. The school leaving age was sixteen, and Jack had only just turned fourteen, so he had another two years of school before he could become a trainer.

Just before he could continue, he felt his load lighten considerably, and looked down. His paper bag had split, spilling it's contents. He bent down to pick them up. As he did so, two more pairs of hands started picking them up as well. He turned his head, and saw Adam and Luke.

"What are you doing here?" he asked them. Adam lived at the other end of Radcliffe, and Luke, even further away, in nearby Cotgrave.

"We've just found out something," replied Adam. "The government has lowered the school leaving age to fourteen, we can leave school this year!"

"You're joking," said Jack, stunned.

"He isn't," said Luke, "it was on the news, about fifteen minutes ago."

This was great, Jack could now escape it all. The school, the depressing village, the bullies. But would his parents let him. He was gifted. His parents wanted him to be successful in life, but they had also said he could be anything that he wanted to be. He told his parents that night, and they were a little surprised, but after he explained that he wanted to do it, and what he would be getting away from, they welcomed the idea, though were understandably, a little apprehensive.

All of his friends were allowed to go as well, except Greg. His parents wanted him to finish school properly, which was fair enough. The five who were allowed to go, vowed to go together, to support and help each other. Cal thought that they needed a name though, and when Jack suggested 'Thunderburkes', they all laughed. The perfect name.

Back in the present. In the tiny room, in the Hickling Pokemon Centre, Jack was contented, and drifted off to sleep.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 10- A rude awakening

As he slumbered, Jack had a strange dream. He dreamt of what he would be doing, had he not left. His vision was a nightmare. He was stuck in the same decrepit building. He was being told off for asserting his human rights. He was having his belongings held at ransom for answers. And Johnny Spike's constant taunts, felt like he was having a nail tapped into his skull.
    TAP TAP TAP
    Tapping into his skull.
    TAP TAP TAP

Jack awoke with a start, but calmed down when he realised where he was. He was in Hickling, not Radcliffe. But there was something about that dream that he couldn't shake off. The tapping. He thought for a moment, and heard, in the real world, a faint tapping noise. He sat up, and looked at the window, discovering the tapping's source. A large green leaf, was being swung at the window. He couldn't make out what was banging the leaf against the glass, because the rain was still running down it.

He opened it up, revealing a shivering and soggy Chikorita. He reached out for it, but pulled his hand away in shock: it's skin was ice cold. He reached under his bed and pulled out a spare blanket, before wrapping it around his 'guest' and pulling it inside.

"You must be freezing," he said, holding it close to his chest. Jack looked out across the room, to see if he had woken anyone up. He hadn't. In fact, no one had even stirred, not even Eevee, who had been resting her head on his side.

"Chi…ko," it replied weakly. It looked straight into Jack's eyes, and he noticed, a strangely intelligent glint to the red irises.

"Don't I know you," he asked it. This was that Chikorita from earlier. At least he'd been right about something on this trip.

Just then, a door slammed across the hall. Jack looked up, his attention drawn for a few seconds. When he turned back, he saw a glimpse of the Chikorita, jumping off the windowsill.

"Why'd it do that?" he asked himself. It was probably startled, he concluded in his mind. He re-closed the window, and fell back onto the bed. He felt Eevee snuggle up to his side again, and fell back to sleep.

Next morning, Jack woke up early, at around 7am. He lay In bed for a while, absent mindedly stroking Eevee, waiting for the others to wake up. He was used to waking up very early to get to school on time, and it was very difficult for him to sleep for much longer. He lay there, listening to his thoughts for nearly an hour, before anyone else woke up, Luke and Pikachu.

"Finally," said an exasperated Jack, "How can you sleep that long?"

"Dunno," replied Luke, yawning widely and scratching his head. "Have you seen your hair lately," he continued, pointing at Jack's barnet.

"Yeah, I know," said Jack, he was used to this. His hair was always stubbornly untidy, despite his best efforts. These included glue, and half a tonne of gel. "D'you want to get something to eat, I'm starving."

"Alright."

"Eeee".

"Pika". The pokemon obviously agreed with that.

Jack and Luke got dressed, as this was a public centre, and going to get food as they were would have been classed as 'indecent exposure'. Despite the fact that they were making a lot of noise, none of the others even moved. This confused them, somewhat.

"Is he even breathing?" asked Luke, staring at the comatose-like George.

"Look, right now, my brain's shutting down from hunger. If we come back and his face is blue, we'll get help," replied Jack, walking out of the door with Eevee at his feet. Luke smiled to himself, and walked out with Pikachu on his shoulder.

When they arrived at the canteen area, it was almost deserted. The only person there was the bloke at the till.

"I'll have eggs, toast and a big mug o'tea," Luke said to the cashier, but then Pikachu tapped the side of his head, "fruit ok for you?" he asked. Pikachu grinned. "Yeah, what I just said, what are you having Jack."

"t'Same," he answered. Eevee rubbed her head against his leg affectionately.

They chose a table, and sat down to eat. Just as Jack and Luke finished, three dishevelled looking boys, ambled in.

"Finally!" said Jack, "we were wondering when you lot'd wake up."

"Hey, we came a long way yesterday, we were knackered," retorted Cal, yawning.

"We're only 12 miles from Radcliffe," pointed out Adam.

"Still," said Cal. He walked over to the window and rested his hand on the sill. "It's still raining."

"I know," said Luke.

"I guess we're staying here then?" asked George.

"We can't just miss a day," interjected Jack. "Look, it can't be that bad, I'll go out and check in a minute."

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 11- Electricity is strong against plants

Jack put on his army jacket and walked toward the corridor, when he saw Eevee following beside his feet.

"You stay here, I won't be a minute," he said.

He walked through the corridor. It was a hateful beige, detestable because of it's blandness, and illuminated by fluorescent lights. His large shoes made heavy and squeaky footfalls on the laminate flooring. He made it to the end and stepped through the door.

Instantly, he regretted not bringing a waterproof jacket. Within seconds, his clothes were soaked through and his hair clung to his forehead, slightly obscuring his sight. He pushed his hair out of his eyes and looked up at the sky. Darkness. Nothing but thick, black cloud, swirling though the sky. An icy gust of wind was like knives on his face. They were right, he thought, we're not going anywhere today. He turned back to go inside, but heard a shrill squeak as he did so. He spun back around, to locate the source.

The Chikorita from last night was perched, high on a tree branch, sheltering from the rain. Jack stared for a second longer at it's mournful expression, before the sky lit up, and a jagged fork of lightning struck the tree. He tried to shield his eyes, but it happened too fast. The sap vaporised, and the tree exploded. Chikorita soared a good forty feet, before crashing to the muddy ground.

Jack rushed over and picked it up, bending down over it's body to shield it from the rain. He then ran back to the door. As he did, Chikorita opened it's eyes and saw what he was doing. It put it's front paws/hooves on his chest, before it passed out.

Jack burst through the door, and ran back down the corridor, spraying mud and water all over the walls as he did so. He entered the canteen where nurse Janice was talking to the others. They all stared at him in shock.

"Please…help this…Chikorita," he gasped, out of breath.

"I'll do what I can," replied nurse Janice, taking Chikorita out of his arms, and into an adjacent room, which he supposed was the ward.

Jack sat down on a chair, unable to comprehend what had just happened. Soon after, he was bombarded with questions. He had just turned up, sopping wet and with a half dead Chikorita in his arms, so they wanted to know what had happened. For some reason, it seemed more unreal when he explained it to his friends.

As he finished, Luke went over to the tea machine and refreshed the mugs.

"Jesus," he said when he returned.

"I know," said Adam.

"I wonder if it's all right?" said Cal.

"It probably will be. The ground was wet and soft, so the fall didn't do much damage, and Chikorita is a grass type, so the electricity didn't do much either. It'll probably just get treated for hypothermia before being released," stated George knowledgably.

"I suppose you're right," said Jack.

"D'you know," said Adam, "that is the most intelligent thing that I've ever heard you say." George smiled to himself.

After about half an hour, two men in doctor uniforms turned up asking for nurse Janice.

"We are herel to take Chikolita to intensive care in QMC, yes," said the tall, bearded one in a Russian accent.

"Ok," replied nurse Janice, a little nervously. She went into the ward and returned with Chikorita on a stretcher. "But she doesn't need anything like this."

"Is no ploblem," said the Russian's colleague, a fair haired Pole, before wheeling the stretcher into the hallway. Jack and Luke followed.

They seemed to be in a hurry to leave, so Jack and Luke had to jog to keep up.

"Are you sure you don't want to run any tests?" Jack asked.

"Quite," replied the Pole.

"But nurse Janice said it's just hypothermia-" Luke began, but the Russian cut across him.

"Pah! She is rlong, I know selious condition when I see it, I was doctor in Cheyalabinskva."

They had now left the building and almost flung Chikorita into the back of a Transit van. She let out a squeak of fright when they closed the doors. They then got into the front, and roared off.

"But, Nottingham is that way," said Luke, jerking his thumb in the opposite direction to which they had gone.

"There's something else!" said Jack, worried, "there was a Virgin logo on the side, and they're supposedly doing experiments on pokemon."

They continued to stare at the road for a few seconds.

"I'm going after them!" Jack said, running back inside to fetch Eevee.

"What!" exclaimed Luke, following.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 12- Assault on Virgin Central

Jack raced down the corridors of the centre, and eventually found room 16. He picked his rucksack up, and emptied the remaining contents onto his bed. He turned to leave, and found Luke blocking the door.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I'm rescuing Chikorita," replied Jack, pushing past him. Luke followed him down the corridor.

"But why? She's not yours,"

"I know, but Richard Branson has no right to abduct pokemon for his insidious experiments. And besides, I just feel protective
    of her, I mean, I saw her accident."

"But this is a waste of time-"

"Come on Eevee," said Jack, cutting across him and scooping Eevee up and coaxing her into his rucksack.

"But, ju… forget it," and Luke walked off back to the room.

Jack exited the building and went to his bike. The rain was starting to lighten now, and had left a sheen on every surface. He had placed Eevee in his bag because the rain and cold may weaken her, and she would be shielded in his bag. He would need all attack power if he was going to rescue Chikorita. As he entered the 4 digit code onto his bike lock, he saw another pair of hands do the same.

"Luke," Jack muttered.

"Hey, I've been your friend for 4 years, don't think I'd let you go it alone. Besides, I know your heart's set on this, so there's no talking you out of it."

"Alright, but don't tell the others, Beardy'll get suspicious if all five of us go. Where's Pikachu anyway?"

"Pikachu," the little mouse answered by poking his head out of Luke's bag.

Jack and Luke pedalled frantically, trying to catch up with the Transit. Eventually they made visual contact with the rear lights and followed them, trying not to be seen. Eventually the van stopped outside a large and secluded building, and the occupants retrieved Chikorita from the back and went inside. Jack and Luke, stealthily and nervously followed suit.

Avoiding being seen, they followed the pair through a maze of corridors, and stopped when they entered a room that was off to the side, marked 'work clothes'. About a minute later, they had dispensed of the 'medical' outfits, and came out in casual clothes, holding the, now tied up, Chikorita. The Russian then turned to his colleague, and said,

"once we put Chikolita into stolage alea, we go to bleak."

"Ok," replied the Pole.

Jack and Luke snuck into the room, and put on the uniforms that the Russian and Pole had just taken off.

"We better find out 'our' names so that we don't get caught," said Luke.

"Ok, I'm 'Vladimir Lebinitskov'," replied Jack.

"And I'm 'Igor Kresak'," said Luke, "Pikachu, Eevee, you two need to keep quiet for a little while."

"Pika."

"Eevee."

Jack and Luke then set about finding Chikorita. It wasn't that difficult. The building had an air of a hospital, with clean white hallways and people rushing around. And like a hospital, it also had big signs, hanging from the roof, telling people where to go. All they had to do was follow the one saying 'pokemon storage area'. After a couple of minutes, they reached it, and they went inside.

What was inside the room was a dingy, black space, illuminated by a single bulb in the centre of the large room. There were lines and rows of cages, but only one was occupied. Jack found the key on a hook near the door, and rushed to the cage. Chikorita was quietly sobbing in her cage, until Jack came near. He opened the wire cage door.

"Don't worry, it's me from earlier, we're here to get you out."

Chikorita stopped sobbing, and her face lit up with happiness. She leapt out of her prison, and into his arms, seemingly hugging him. Jack returned the favour.

"You'll just have to go in my bag, so that they don't get suspicious," he said, lowering her into his bag, which he had taken off.

"Chiko," she smiled.

"That went really easily," said Luke as they walked back to the exit.

"I know," replied Jack.

"OY, GET BACK HEREL," shouted a Russian voice. The real Igor Kresak was striding towards them, his eyes almost shooting flames at them. When he drew near, he stopped, and rolled up his sleeves. "Time to die," he said, silkily.

"Now Eevee, head butt," shouted Jack. Eevee leapt out of the rucksack, and struck her head against his. He was shaken, but didn't go down.

"Pikachu, thunderbolt him," bellowed Luke. Pikachu also leapt out of the bag, and sent a bolt of electricity at Igor. This time, he slumped against the wall.

"YES!" shouted Jack. Eevee and Pikachu started celebrating, but Luke looked worried.

"But what happened to the Polish guy?" The grins slid off Eevee and Pikachu's faces. Jack and Luke turned around.

Vladimir Lebinitskov was bearing down on them.

"Eevee, bite,"

"Pikachu, iron tail,"
    Eevee bit his ankle, causing him to hop in pain. Then Pikachu slammed his tail into the man's face, and he fell beside his colleague.

"Nice," said Jack, petting Eevee's back, but then he heard an alarm. He turned and saw a security camera, right behind him.

"MOVE NOW!" he shouted, and ran off down the hall.

What followed was like a movie scene. People came pouring out of rooms on either side of the hallway, and tried to attack Jack and Luke, as they were running for the exit. Eevee and Pikachu rushed around attacking the people threatening their trainers. After a minute of non-stop running, Jack, Luke and their pokemon could see the door. But then came a problem.

"Ha ha ha ha ha, you shall not escape!"

Igor had woken up, and hit the emergency 'lock down' button. A metal shutter started coming down on the door. Jack and Luke bent down and managed to get under. Just before it closed, Eevee and Pikachu scurried under.

Jack and Luke didn't look back, but ran to their bikes, and set off back to the pokemon centre, with Eevee and Pikachu on their shoulders. They could hear the people in the building, clamouring to get them. Jack smirked.

"All we liberated was a Chikorita, and now their entire business has gone into anarchy," he remarked.

Last edited:

President Showaddywaddy

Eevee Trainer
    Years
  • Chapter 13- Strange goings on

Jack and Luke cycled back to the pokemon centre, using half memory and half road signs. In fact, they had only gone just outside the village, so it didn't take them long to get back. Just before they arrived, something struck Luke's mind.

"We're still wearing their lab coats!"

"Just chuck'em in that bush," replied Jack, stopping. They removed the coats, and threw them into a bush at the roadside.

"Don't worry," said Jack, "they'll never notice."

As they sighted the centre, they saw Adam's Squirtle and George's Bulbasaur locked in battle. This puzzled Jack.

"Haven't they noticed we've gone?"

"I left them a note saying we'd gone to the shop," explained Luke.

"Ohh, good idea."

"Squirtle, water gun!" shouted an agitated looking Adam. Squirtle blasted a jet of water at Bulbasaur, striking him in the face. This fazed him, but he shook his head and looked at Squirtle, with fury in his eyes.

"You'll have to do be'er than tha' , Adam. Bulbasaur, razor leaf tha' tur'le in'o submission!" shouted a calm looking George. Bullet-like leaves shot out of Bulbasaur's bulb. Squirtle tried to turn and protect himself using his shell, but didn't turn quickly enough. The leaves hit him, he swayed on the spot for a few seconds before collapsing. Adam looked like he'd just been hit over the head with a brick.

"You've done well Squirtle, you deserve a break, return," he said with a small smile.

"Hey guys," cried Cal, who had been watching. Jack and Luke drew close to the others.

"You two missed two good battles," said Adam, mock angrily. "I hammered Cal's Charmander, but George just beat me with his Bulbasaur. What did you get anyway?"

"Just potions and stuff," replied Jack, remembering that he did have some potions in his bag for evidence. "While you were battling' they returned Chikorita. Turns out it wasn't serious after all," he continued, letting her out of his bag.

"Well, what are you going to do?" asked George.

"Return her," he replied, picking her up and trudging into the nearby trees. "She's wild after all," he called back.

Jack continued into the trees, with Chikorita in his arms. He had told George to look after Eevee for a minute, so he didn't lose her. Once he reached a clearing, he put Chikorita down, and she started rubbing her head against his leg.

"Go on Chikorita, you're free!" he said, pointing into the trees. She didn't move.

"Go on, you're wild!" he pointed at the trees again. Still she didn't move. Jack crouched down and looked into her eyes.

"You want to come with me, don't you?" he asked.

"Chiko, chiko," she replied, nodding vigorously. Jack thought for a moment, and a smile cracked across his face.

"What kind of trainer would say no? You can come," he said. He turned his head left to look inside his bag for a poke ball, but then froze halfway. He was sure he felt something peck his right cheek. He didn't see it because he was looking elsewhere. He span his head back round, but there was nothing, except Chikorita. Now that he thought about it, he hardly felt it, and concluded in his mind that he hadn't.

"Come on Chikorita," he said, pulling out a poke ball. Before he could capture her, she pressed the button herself, and went inside.

"She must really want to be with me," Jack said to himself, holding the ball up to his face. "I wonder…"

Jack re-emerged from the trees, and Eevee ran up to him. The others turned to face him.

"So did you put her back?" they asked in unison.

"Not quite," he replied taking the poke ball out of his pocket. He pressed the button, and Chikorita appeared. She immediately jumped into his arms, and began to nuzzle his chest. Jack petted her leaf in return.

"I thought you said she was wild", said Adam.

"I know, but she wanted to come with me."

"But why?" asked Cal.

"Umm, so where are we going now?" Jack was not prepared to answer that question.

"It says in the paper that they've replaced the leaders at the Nottingham gyms, so there probably. But go on, answer the question," replied Adam.

"Looks like we're going to Nottingham, I'll go get my things," said Jack quickly, and he darted into the centre, after returning Chikorita to her ball, with Eevee at his feet. Adam tried to follow, but Luke stopped him.

"Leave it to me," he whispered before going inside.

He found Jack in room sixteen, packing his things into his bag. Jack finished packing, and turned to leave, but Luke blocked the door.

"You still haven't answered the question," he said. Jack looked at his shoes, and then into Luke's electric blue eyes.

"I might tell you…later…and when t'others aren't around. I know you can keep a secret, but the others…"

"Ok."

"Thanks for understanding," said Jack. He picked up Eevee and placed her on his shoulder. He tickled her chin, saying, "you were great earlier, Eevee. You really were". He and Luke walked back to reception and handed in the key, before heading back outside.

Last edited:
    Back