• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

Years
  • Jj looked nervously at the lillpup and scratched it behind the ears. " i know but it just so mean. " she said sadly. " i dont really wanna be a trainer i just want to make friends" she said innocently. Then she heard the nurse call her. She quickly smiled at the nurse her snivy quickly jumped into her arm. she lookd at the Lillipup that was now bandaged. " oh goodness I'm sorry!" she said looking at tthe Lillipup. The Lillipup scowled at her. She frowned. " i guess we should return him to his friend" she said innocently.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael smiled at the Lillipup that followed him here and walked outside with the Tepig and Lillipup. The Lillipup stood around 10 feet away from me and Tepig. Tepig hopped out of my hands and smiled and before you knew it the battle was starting.

" Tepig lets start things off with a tackle attack now " Tepig charged at the Lillipup but it was countered by a move called take down. Tepig charged again but the Lillipup jumped in the air and fell down towards me with a move called Giga Impact. It was about to hit when Tepig shot flames out of it's nose an shot flames at the Lillipup. The fames and Giga Impact collided and created an explosion that missed my Tepig but hit Lillipup full force.

" Go Pokeball " I said as I threw the Pokeball at the Lillipup. The ball shook a coupl times and it glowed and i knew i caught the Lillipup.

Years
  • Jj looked at the mean lillipup she had injured and then saved after seeing his friend caught he was sad. " you still have another friend to go back to" said jade holding her snivy close, she then reached out a arm to pat the lillipup but it scratched her hand. " ow" she said painfully recoiling her hands. " well i guess i cant help you much huh? go to yourfriend.

the lillipup let out yelp and went on the offensive going to attack snivy. Snivy quickly responded with quick barrage f tackles, after leaping from Jj's arms. " oh no their fighting!" Jj exclaimed. " snivy defend yourself carefully try to avoid its scratches." she said nervously looking at the two pokemon battle in rivalry.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "I may as well get going now. Looks like the other two ditched me. Well, you ready for some awesome travel now, Oshawott?" Zero said, and his Oshawott nodded. "Good. You better hold on to my head." he added before jumping out the window onto a tree branch. Zero jumped from tree to tree as fast as he could until he got close to Accumula Town. "Well...there it is. Accumula Town. The first step to the beginning of our journey. Let's get going." Zero said, jumping into Accumula Town.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael smiled and picked up the Pokeball containing his newly caught Lillipup in it. He looked into it and saw the Lillipup happily siting down. Then he heard a noise over by the entrance of the town. He thought it was Team Rocket but gladly it wasn't it was only Zero and his Oshawatt. He walked forward to greet him when he saw a Patrat jump at Zero's Oshawatt and try to hit it with a Tackle attack.

" Zero behind you " I said to him in an urgent voice hoping that the boy would listen to me and turn around in time to tell his Oshawatt to counter the attack. If he didn't it would be a critical hit and would probably hurt badly.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Oshawott quickly turned around and kicked the Patrat in the face, followed by a Tackle before it jumped off of Zero's head. "So, you really do got some moves, huh?" Zero wondered, so he decided he would let his Oshawott take care of the Patrat that attacked and provoked Zero's Oshawott into battling against the Patrat. "You ready for some action?" Zero asked his Oshawott, and it replied with a simple nod. "Good. Now, start things off with an old fashoned Tackle." Zero said as his Oshawott charged at the Patrat.

Years
  • Snivy fought the Lillipup away. " thank god" she said as she picked up her Snivy and pulled a potion out of her pocket. She quickly healed up the small grass pokemon. she walked ove towards Rafeal and the newly arrived Zero. " oh god that lillipup was aggressive" she said quietly to her snivy. She watched as Zero battled a Patrat. " oh goodness" she said shyly and quietly. She held her snivy closely in her arms as she watched the small battle. It seemed to her that both Rafeal and Zero had much more battle experience then her.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael watched the battle between Zero and the wild Patrat. Then all of a sudden the Patrat charged at the Oshawatt at a high speed hoping to knock it off it's feet. Rafaels Tepig stood next to him and smiled and shot a little bit of flames out of its nose and i knew that it was itching for a fight. It was then that he turned to JJ and snivy. We knew that the Snivy was ready but we didn't know if JJ was ready to battle yet. We slowly approached her and smiled slightly.

" Hey would you care to battle JJ " I asked softly and sweetly hoping that she would say yes but even if she didn't the Snivy would still try.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "This thing just fell into my perfect attack plan." Zero thought with a slight gleam in his eyes. "Oshawott, jump to the left." Zero said as his Oshawott nodded and jumped to the left. Afterwards, it put it's foot out to trip the Patrat, and Zero simply sighed. "Ok, that's a new one. Then again, I really don't understand the full battling style of this Oshawott. I guess tripping running stuff is a part of it's unknown battle style. I guess I won't know for sure at the time being." Zero thought.

Years
  • Jj looked at the boy. " N-no i d-dont Th-think so" she said nervously as she held her snivy close. " I dont l-like th-the idea of hurting pokemon" she said holding snivy close and petting her softly. She looked at Zero " i-i th-think your Oshawott is r-really smart." she said watching the small pokemon battle. Her snivy calmly stayed in her arms wraping its little tail around Jj's thin arms. She allowed the snivy to do thing she wanted her new friend to be comfortable. She didnt wanna confine the poor thing to a pokeball.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " Are you sure. I'm just trying to prepare you for if your ever alone and Team Galactic or Team Rocket comes. They will force you to battle. " He said trying to convince her to battle her. He smiled and saw the Snivy in her hands and picked the Tepig up in his hands. He sighed and also took out his other Pokeball and threw it up in the air and a Little puppy Pokemon came out and joined all three of us. I grabbed the Lillipup and it stood on my shoulders.

" T-Tepig... L-Lilli " The two Pokemon said at the same time and smiled at each other and watched as the Oshawatt tripped the Patrat and it was nearly fainted. I smiled at Zero and hoped that he would catch it. The Tepig shot a few flames out of it's nose and accidentally burned the bottom of my leg.

" Ouch " I said and tried to deal with the pain and fell onto one knee.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • OOC: sooo sorry for the late post.

White got up groggily. "Oof." Ekans was happy to see his trainer awake. She looked around. "Jeeze, they didn't HAVE to shoot me! they could've asked..." But she knew she was a criminal. I'll track them, she thought.
    White had managed to pull herself behind a group of trees. She looked at her bag. One pokeball. One potion. One half crushed phone. She pulled out the pokeball. "well... I could try to ... catch one." she whispered. Getting up, she scouted the area. "Nothin'" Ekans slithered up to her. "Let's go find that group."

A few hours later, White had managed to track Jj. She walked right up to her. "E-exuse me..." White cringed "I'm sorry for taking your snivvy. I... uh..." She didn't know what to say. "I will explain everything, I you'd let me..."

Years
  • Jj looked at Rafeal I kno but i dont know i just dont like the idea of it" she said shyly. She noticed Rafeal fall she held her hand out to help him up. " are you okay?" she asked refeal concerned.

Soon her attention was distracted by the girl from earlier. She held her snivy close to her chest and kept her distance. She didnt want her friend tooken from her again. " umm can please no get so close?" she said shyly As she took a few steps back from the girl " i dont mean to be mean but i dont really trust you if you want to explain you can do it from there" Said Jj barely above a whisper. Her cheeks were a shade of red from the embarrassment of saying something so bold.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • "I'll stay right where I am... no need to worry. I'm not a criminal. Really." White started to explain. "See my buddy here? Yes, this is ekans. Well, we were forced to steal pokemon. Team rocket was going to take ekans-- though he was not theirs-- and steal hi-"
    "Hello, Grunt."
    White whirled around. Behind her was a team rocket lutenant. He and his arbok walked--and slithered-- up to them. "You!" This is the man who tried to steal ekans. White gritted her teeth. "Yes, it's me." he grinned. "You trader,coward, LOSER!" At that, White wound up her arm, and punched him right in the face. As the team rocket lutenant stagered back, he nodded at arbok. Arbok slithered, and wound up around white. "HEEEEELLLPP!"

"I'll stay right where I am... no need to worry. I'm not a criminal. Really." White started to explain. "See my buddy here? Yes, this is ekans. Well, we were forced to steal pokemon. Team rocket was going to take ekans-- though he was not theirs-- and steal hi-"
    "Hello, Grunt."
    White whirled around. Behind her was a team rocket lutenant. He and his arbok walked--and slithered-- up to them. "You!" This is the man who tried to steal ekans. White gritted her teeth. "Yes, it's me." he grinned. "You trader,coward, LOSER!" At that, White wound up her arm, and punched him right in the face. As the team rocket lutenant stagered back, he nodded at arbok. Arbok slithered, and wound up around white. "HEEEEELLLPP!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked as the Arbok wrapped around the girl and he acted instinctly. He then looked as his tepig stood in front of him ready for a battle that he was ready for. He smiled as another female that he recognized stepped in front of him. He fell to the ground at the sight of his sister Zora. She grabbed a Pokeball from her back pocket and sent out a Eevee. The Eevee stood in front of her and ran at the tepig using Tackle attack and made the tepig go flying into a Pokemon Center.

" Tepig are you Ok " I asked and it got up and smiled at me. " Now Tepig hit them with a Ember attack quickly " The Tepig obeyed and shot flames from his mouth and nose that went towards the Eevee and hit it. It didn't look like it did much damage as the Eevee ran at the Tepig with a Quick attack but it jumped in the air and used a Giga Impact at top speed. It hit my tepig and it fell backwards and fainted. He returned the Tepig to the Pokeball and the Lillipup stood in front of him.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • After Zero's Oshawott tripped Patrat, Zero knew it was over. "Perfect. I got this Patrat right where I got it. Time to end this." Zero thought. "Oshawott, let's finish this battle and move on. Take this thing down with your best Tackle attack yet. Go full force!" Zero said as his Oshawott tackled the wild Patrat with all the force it could possibly put into it's Tackle attack at such an early point of actually battling. "I don't think I'll catch this one. I'll wait for a Blitzle, an Electric type I read up one afternoon. Not much of a fan of Normal types." Zero thought.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]"A little---" White was literately being crushed. She remembered what her father taught her. Slowly, she pushed out with her elbows. "No! Do not let her escape!" cried the lutanant. He shoved Zero out of the way, and grabbed oshuwatt. "No-" cried White. "Arbok! Come!" Arbok left its dieing prey. White coughed, and stood. Not this time, she thought. She got up, and bolted towers the lutanant. She ran up to him, and tackled him. "Not today!" she bellowed. "Ekans, hold him till the police get here." Ekans did as he was told. Ever so gently, she picked up oshuwatt, and went to Zero. "I-I'm so sorry this happened. really"[/SIZE]

Years
  • Jj looked around at the scene that was un foldinmg before her she tried to keep up with everyone she had put her snivy safely in her pokeball so she wouldn't get stolen she looked at the small ekans holding down the much bigger man and quickly she quickly started to help restrain the man not wanting him to get loose she used some rope from her phanny pack and tied the man's feet and hands so he couldn't walk or use his hands. " its okay little one you don't need to work so hard he's not going anywhere for right now." she said t o the ekans and patted it on the head. She looked at the man. " I'm s-sorry it has t-to b-be this way mister, b-but you cant be t-taking p-peoples pokemon." she said shyly.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Don't worry about it. But first...I believe this guy deserves a major helping of pain, courtesy of my fists. Oshawott, you've had enough action for now. Return." Zero said, taking out Oshawott's poke ball and returning him. "Now, as for you. I better not see you anywhere near my Oshawott or I'll have you tied up in chains, hanging from a streetlight in Castelia City, and that's a promise. But first...I'm going to show you not to mess with a guy like me, because I'm not afraid to fight." Zero said as he walked towards the lutenant. "Now for some pain!" Zero added, starting to beat up the lutenant.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked at his sisters Eevee and noticed that it was really powerful and well trained. But it was down to his last Pokemon his Lillipup. The lillipup looked at me and smiled ready for a battle. Then he noticed that the three others were finished with the luitenent and he started to look a little worried. His Lillipup was smiling and waiting for a command.

" Lillipup use tackle attack " Rafael said to his Lillipup as it ran at the Eevee and tackled the Eevee and it looked like it did some damage.

" Now Eevee use Quick impact " I was surprised when she said those words and as her Eevee jumped in the air at top speed and sped towards my Lillipup with Giga Impact.

" Quick dodge it with a Quick attack " Lillipup did as it was told and dodged it barely and watched as the Eevee crashed into the ground but somehow still stood up.

" Finish this battle with a Quick tackle " The Eevee ran at Lili with the speed of Quick Attack and hit her with the power of tackle and knocked her out.

" R-return Lili " I said quietly and fell with one knee to the floor.

Last edited:
    Back