• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Unova masters

Years
  • Jj watched as zero started to beat up the tied up rocket man right in front of her she pulled the rocket girls ekans away so it wouldn't get hurt and looked at zero. " Z-zero he's tied up he's not gonna do anything we should just wait f-for the police" she said shyly pulling on his sleeve, so he wouldn't forget she was right next to them. People often forgot about Jj's existence. " i know he's not a n-nice man but violence wont stop him the only way you can stop him is b-by allowing the c-cops to take care of him." she said as she stuttered up a storm.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]Ekans was so happy to be a hero. He always thought he was a villain. He smiled at Jj, and slithered to White. Ekans spoke to oshuwatt, explaining the situation, how sorry he was, and more. As White stood and the pokemon conversed. "Sorry, I'm sooo sorry." she said. "That man is pure evil. He tried to kill ekans, and murder me." She cringed at the memory.[/SIZE]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Zora smiled as Rafael fell to the floor next to his Lillipup. She started to run towards the lutineunt and grabbed him and suddenly dissapeared without a trace except of a note on the floor. The note said " Nice try little kids. If you want another chance to arrest us and for Rafael to get a Rematch with me youmust come to the Tem Rocket/Team Plasma hideout. That's all I'm going to say for now. You will have to find the Team rocket/Team Plasma base yourselves. " Rafael was still on the floor when the note fell by JJ, Zero and White.

Years
  • Jj fidgeted nervously as the girl brushed past her to grab the mean man. The girl probably didn't know she was here. Jj nervously held herself together. She was having a borderline panic attack to be honest. She was not at all used to being outside her house and all the people and mean people scared her slightly. She looked at the small paper left on the ground and grabbed it she held it in her hands and carefully read it. " Th-this s-seems d-dangerous." she stuttered profusely. ' maybe i shouldn't have become a pokemon trainer' she thought to herself as she pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her knees. Her eyes wondered from Rafael to Zero. " g-guys im w-worried" she said nervously gripping the note in her hand as she re-read the words a few times. ' team plasma/ rocket? they don't seem nice' she thought nervously .

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael walked over to JJ and it was obvious that he was crying a few minutes ago. He looked around and tried to comfort her because he didn't like seeing her sad like that. He held his two Pokeballs in his hand and remembered how easily he was defeated by his own sister. Tears slowly welled up in his eyes as he rushed into the Pokemon Center and waited as Nurse Joy healed both of his Pokemon.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]White looked around. "Ok everyone," she yelled. "He saw our faces disguise time." she pulled out a knife. She cut her hair down to her ears. Then, opening up a case, she took out two contacts, both green, and placed them in her eyes. She applied some coral lipstick, and eyeliner. After the quick makeover, the only thing that remained the same was her outfit. "What? I'm a master of disguise."[/SIZE]

Years
  • Jj saw that Rafeal was on the brink of tears. But she continued to sit there re reading the notes. She looked at the rocket girl and held her pig tail's she stood up and backed away. " oh hell no!!" she said defensively holding her long raven hair. " No one. I repeat. No one! is cutting my hair." she said in a shockingly loud tone. There were only Two things that Jj got loud about> Her pokemon. And her hair. " i dont think a disguise is important for us i mean we aren't really involved in this. Were all new pokemon trainers!" she said trying to make sure her hair was not going to be butchered. " So yeah have fun cutting you hair while mine stays on my head and doesn't get any shorter." She said crossing her arms over her chest. She then proceeded to walk away from the girl heading to the pokemon center to make sure rafeal was alright.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked shocked when JJ walked into the Pokemon Center. He looked at her and sighed a little bit. He took a Pokeball out and threw it up in the air. A beam shot out of the Pokeball and a small pig Pokemon appeared out and stood next to me with a smile on it's face. It snorted out a little bit of smoke and looked at JJ.

" I have to go alone JJ. I'm sorry but this is my battle and I don't want to get you involved in it. " He said softly to JJ and started to walk out of the Pokemon Center. His Tepig tried to stop him but couldn't. Tepig sighed softly and looked at JJ's Snivy and smiled softly. I stopped at the door and turned around slightly and my other Pokeball glowed and Lili came out.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Oshawott came out of it's poke ball on it's own, and Zero simply sighed. "Naturally." Zero thought until he heard White mention disguises. "So we need disguises, huh? I wouldn't worry too much about Team Plasma, but Team Rocket could be a problem. I think you have a point there when it comes to disguises. That guy knows our faces. He'll come back. Although, I don't have any methods of disguise in the slightest. That'll set me back big time. I can't really cut my hair too much, though. I'll fight if I need to. I've been trained for combat." Zero said to White as Oshawott jumped onto his head.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • White smiled. "finally, someone who understands. I could help you with a disguise." She watched Jj storm through the pokecenter doors. "That one's a bit stubborn. Plus, she won't have to cut her hair. That's why we have wigs." Ekans went up and conversed with oshuwatt. "I'll need a change of clothes, though. There're tracking me." White bit her lip.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "A change of clothes, huh? Well, you could always wear this cloak I'm wearing. Don't worry, I'm wearing other clothes underneath it. It'll help with your "change of clothes" problem. After that, there's the problem of my own disguise. Anyway, for now, wear this thing." Zero said, taking off his cloak and handing it to White. Underneath it, Zero was wearing a jacket that resembles is reminiscent of the Yin and Yang symbol. The collar of the jacket is red and pleated. Underneath this, he wears what appears to be a grey vest with a single button and several white, angular patterns on it. He wears a third layer under this, in the form of a plain, high-necked, black shirt. He also has a chunk of dull green and grey armor on his midsection that appears to be under his vest, and another piece of armor on his left shoulder.
    Zero's pants balloon outward slightly before closing up about halfway down his legs, similar to caprice pants. These pants are colored in shades of grey, black, and white. He also wears an ornate, dull green and grey piece of armor on his upper-left arm, along with a black and white checkered wristband with white edges. He wears two criss-crossing straps on his chest, on which he wears a silver Keyblade Master emblem. His boots are rather odd when as they resemble an armored version of normal street shoes in shades of dull green and grey.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael looked out of the glass dors and then walked outsie of them. He saw a bunch of people near the next route so he walked over there. He then noticed that they were all getting beat in a Pokemon battle against a person with green hair and a baseball hat. He looked at me and then smiled.

" You battle me and show me your strength " The guy with green hair said to me as he threw a Pokeball into the air and a Purrloin came out of it.

" Okay then we will battle. Go Lili and use tackle attack" Rafael said as he threw the Pokeball into the air and the Lillipup rushed out and hit the Purrloin. Rafael smiled as N looked curious.

" Purrloin use a Scratch attack on the Lillipup quickly " He said as the Purrloin rushed and scratched Lili quickly dealing lots of damage. But somehow Lili held on.

" Thanks for that attack. You just powered me up by a lot. Now how him our true power with Tackle " Lili charged at the Purrloin and knocked it out thanks to it's courage and power.

Black Hawk

Char
    Years
  • [SIZE="a"]White puts on the cloak. She tucks her Hans into her pockets. "Ya know, I never thought I'd be helping a group of new trainers..." she smiled to herself. The cowl of the cloak hid her face. "We'er gonna need a strong, maybe even evolved team of Pokemon. Ekans isn't far, I can tell. Well, I hope." white's cellphone started ringing. "hello?"
    "Yes, hello, White"
    "Who are-"
    "Your boss"
    "..."
    "I am letting you know, You will soon be assassinated. Asta lavista!"

White drops her phone. "Well, that was... Dramatic, unexpected, and totally unnecessary!"[/SIZE]

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Shadow came out of the Pokemon center, holding her beloved Litwick in her arms. "Ready for another day of traveling?" she asked her pokemon. Her pokemon hummed/chimed in response. Many people looked at her strangely for choosing a ghost- type, especially Liwick. She stopped walking when she saw four other kids around her own age. "Hello? Do you guys need any help?" She called.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael turned around and saw a female and a Liwick walk out of the Pokemon center. I then saw her walk towards Zero, White and I. I smiled sweetly and slightly at her.

"Hello? Do you guys need any help?" The female said to us. I simply nodded my head and noticed that I was shy around girls that I didn't know.My face turned red a little bit and I tried my hardest not to show it.

" Yea I guess " was all that I managed to say to the girl. I hoped that she didn't have any negitive rsponse towards me.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • She smiled back at the boy, relaxing. Her Litwick leaned out of her arms and studied the boy. Her little purple flame wavered as she hummed, blowing a harmless wisp of flame at the boy. Shadow giggled. "She likes you, so you can't be bad. She senses things like that. Oh, my name is Shadow. Shadow Lightwood, and this is my best friend and partner Litwick" she said, holding her hand out to the boy. Her Litwick chimed it's name. "Anyways, you said you guys needed some help?" She asked, brushing some of her black hair out of her eyes.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    He blushed when she smiled back and realized that his shy side was showing. Then he saw her Litwick come up to him a then it blew a harmless flame on him. He smiled at the Litwick and the two Pokeballs around his belt glowed and out came his starter Pokemon Tepig and his official first catch Lillipup. They looked at the Litwick and then at the girl. They smiled at the Litwick and then Tepig let out a small harmless flame to show that he wanted to be friends with the Litwick. Lillipup just growled at the Pokemon and hid behind me.

"She likes you, so you can't be bad. She senses things like that. Oh, my name is Shadow. Shadow Lightwood, and this is my best friend and partner Litwick." Was what Shadow said to him next. He smiled slightly and then saw her extend her hand out towards him and he shook it politely. Then he heard the Liwick chime it's name a couple of times.

"Anyways, you said you guys needed some help?" Was what she asked Rafael. Rafael simply nodded at her.

" Well my name is Rafael and these are my two Pokemon Lili the Lillipup and Teps the Tepig. We do need help. Have you ever heard of Team Rocket and Team Plasma? " Rafael asked Shadow before looking at his two partners.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • She pat the Tepig on it's head, smiling. Rafael asked her if she knew Team Plasma and Team Rocket. Her pretty blue eyes hardened until they could have pierced diamond, lending her a terrifying air. "Heard of them? Yes. I have heard of them and what they have done. It's terrible. They are the reason I'm just now starting my journey. My parents were terrified I would be kidnapped" she said in a low voice. Her Litwick chimed, it's flame growing in response to it's trainer's anger. Shadow calmed, and Litwick settled down as well. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get angry. I'm also sorry if I frightened you" she said, her eyes softening.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "Heard of them? Yes. I have heard of them and what they have done. It's terrible. They are the reason I'm just now starting my journey. My parents were terrified I would be kidnapped" Was what Rafael heard her say. Then he was a little bit scared because of the anger in her voice but he didn't show it.

" Hey Don't worry as long as you're with me I won't allow you to get kidnapped. And thats part of the reson i'm starting my journey also. " Was all Rafael managed to get out of his mouth before his Tepig tackled him to the floor and smiled playfully. He smiled at the Tepig and stood up and allowed Tepig to stand on his shoulders. The Lillipup just stood behind him frightened by the Ghost Type Pokemon.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Shadow sat on the ground and held out her hand towards the Puppy pokemon. "Hey sweetie. You're alright. Nothing is going to hurt you. I promise" she said in a soft voice. She let Litwick go investigate the Tepig. "Litwick won't hurt you. She only wants to be your friend." Shadow said, slowly moving forward towards the Lillipup. She stopped, just out of reach. "You can trust me" she said.

Back