• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Vega Fairy Edition EX Minus V1.4 Balance updates and Skarmory evo....

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Curious to ask, will the next update have more graphical revamps in the style of Porycon and Deneb? Just holding myself back from continuing till the minus version comes out.

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • I would pref the post to have a more readable font and you should share proof of the permission to do this, but other than that its looking great!

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2023
    BTW thanks so much for reporting keep reporting if u find any bugs thank u

Another bug I found but nothing game breaking, the new added mons give 1 exp. point after defeating them.

Btw, I tried the walk through walls AR code but it didn't work either, if that helps.

Years
    • Seen today
    Really cool that your doing this and making a "upgraded" Vega because it seems so outdated at this point. Any plan to make it so all the mons locked behind postgame can be found in the main game?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Really cool that your doing this and making a "upgraded" Vega because it seems so outdated at this point. Any plan to make it so all the mons locked behind postgame can be found in the main game?

I asked that already earlier in the thread, he responded

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Another bug I found but nothing game breaking, the new added mons give 1 exp. point after defeating them.

Btw, I tried the walk through walls AR code but it didn't work either, if that helps.

Fixed for next release👍.... except for walkthrough walls thing cause i think ur using the wrong code i have the same one just to test things and it works .

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Curious to ask, will the next update have more graphical revamps in the style of Porycon and Deneb? Just holding myself back from continuing till the minus version comes out.

All and i mean all trainer sprites are currently being updated and i'm adding something special to sphere ruins not gonna spoil it yet....

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't seem to complete the first gym's puzzle and reach the gym leader.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    A version that fixes major bugs is out and that also has multiple aesthetic changes, balance changes, and adds a new legendary to sphere ruins that was based on a scrapped design...
    i will now begin working on the vega minus patch and documentation.
    Oh and it adds galaxia and fruitius..
    this update also fixes the dh building from being corrupted...
    fC2NiQ4.gif
    N8iJZ9t.png
    jZ3VMsJ.png

EoDFUfq.png
    I5UQSW6.png
    hFB7Vmw.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I don't know if it's a bug or not, but I can't seem to complete the first gym's puzzle and reach the gym leader.

haha no i made it purposely hard u have to walk back into one of the warp tiles instead of pressing on forward...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    A version that fixes major bugs is out and that also has multiple aesthetic changes, balance changes, and adds a new legendary to sphere ruins that was based on a scrapped design...
    i will now begin working on the vega minus patch and documentation.
    Oh and it adds galaxia and fruitius..
    this update also fixes the dh building from being corrupted...
    fC2NiQ4.gif
    N8iJZ9t.png
    jZ3VMsJ.png

EoDFUfq.png
    I5UQSW6.png
    hFB7Vmw.png

Decided to push myself and quickly whip up a minus version quite proud that i did it this fast😆
    still busy with documents thou..
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/aiazdjsp9tp9207/Pokemon_Vega_Fairy_Edition_EX_1.3_minus.ups/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    I think a big glitch. In the entrance to the first gym is a little girl that triggers the fight with leu. and if you escape it teleports you to the distant island. Thankfully i was able to catch it which doesnt teleport me but just a headsup since its a big issue. A picture of the capture and a picture if i escape from it.

Attachments

• 2022-06-19 21_23_33-mGBA - POKEMON FIRE (60.3 fps) - 0.9.2.png
      2022-06-19 21_23_33-mGBA - POKEMON FIRE (60.3 fps) - 0.9.2.png
      19.5 KB · Views: 25
    • 2022-06-19 21_28_51-mGBA - POKEMON FIRE (149 fps) - 0.9.2.png
      2022-06-19 21_28_51-mGBA - POKEMON FIRE (149 fps) - 0.9.2.png
      12.3 KB · Views: 23
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I think a big glitch. In the entrance to the first gym is a little girl that triggers the fight with leu. and if you escape it teleports you to the distant island. Thankfully i was able to catch it which doesnt teleport me but just a headsup since its a big issue. A picture of the capture and a picture if i escape from it.

This was fixed already everyone should update there roms...
    i literally updated it a few minutes after at least 21 people already downloaded it...
    sorry i promise there won't be more glitches like this

Last edited:
    Back