• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Vega Fairy Edition EX Minus V1.4 Balance updates and Skarmory evo....

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    This was fixed already everyone should update there roms...
    i literally updated it a few minutes after at least 21 people already downloaded it...
    sorry i promise there won't be more glitches like this

Curious to ask, will the next update have more graphical revamps in the style of Porycon and Deneb? Just holding myself back from continuing till the minus version comes out.

YO! The vega minus version is out i pushed myself to do it quick for people who refused to play OG diffuculty😂...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2022
    How many procyon/deneb pokemon were added in? also do any new evolutions to old pokemon like skarmory appear since i know tropius's does.

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    How many procyon/deneb pokemon were added in? also do any new evolutions to old pokemon like skarmory appear since i know tropius's does.

Quite a few like 5 pokemon lines im going to be posting a document soon skarmory's evo is not in but i will add it in the future thus bringing all the new evos in but for now i dont have plans to update this anytime soon sorry...

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    One question im noticing some of the new mons like Sparklad or yuyumuff line have really high atk stats and speeds that arent equivalent to their proycon and deneb versions and are higher than even some of 2nd stage evos even in 1st stage form. Are some of those stats placeholder ? Cause sparklad at lv 13 having 46 atk 47 spatk and 46 speed feels really odd and. Really loving the hack and all the changes made but was wondering this mostly cause i was wanting to use sparklad. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    One question im noticing some of the new mons like Sparklad or yuyumuff line have really high atk stats and speeds that arent equivalent to their proycon and deneb versions and are higher than even some of 2nd stage evos even in 1st stage form. Are some of those stats placeholder ? Cause sparklad at lv 13 having 46 atk 47 spatk and 46 speed feels really odd and. Really loving the hack and all the changes made but was wondering this mostly cause i was wanting to use sparklad. Thanks

This was done purposely to help a little with the og difficulty...

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there any ips file for the game ? i tried to patch this on vanilla fire red and it didn't work
    Also is there any Discord channel for this hack ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Is there any ips file for the game ? i tried to patch this on vanilla fire red and it didn't work
    Also is there any Discord channel for this hack ?

You have to use nups patcher and click ingore checksum...
    And no not yet i will maybe start one soon...

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    Can someone please guide me on how to solve the first gym puzzle? I'm absolutely lost. Thanks in advance!

HAHAHAHA it got the job done i guess...
    Added this to the main post.
    RN27wm8.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2023
    I will just say this once and never again if anyone downloaded it before the june 20th update then you will have to redownload it to make sure its glitch free
    sorry, or otherwise expect game breaking bugs....

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2023
    Thank you very much for this rom my friend...
    Can I suggest you add the changes to the HM like this in Vega Minus Original?, I mean the change of attack and type, for example, cut with 80 power and 100 acurracy... It is one inconvenience having to use an a party slot just to have a HM slave... (Sorry for bad english)

Years
    • Seen today
    so how to evolve Demini in this game ? I just got one and boy, its omega busted with the ability lmao

Years
    • Seen today
    Thanks , and how about Sparklad ? Assuming it's Glachild's counterpart i thought it evolve at same level , yet it still not evolve after level 21

Back