• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • *gives SonicBlazePlatinum $30*

Good morning, people!

Today is a slight update! And, more importantly, there will be a bigger update tomorrow.

So, let's get on with it.

How much work did you get done on the next three stages? I haven't seen an update in while and when I do I'll have $30! Do Carl Phasno and the Showman appear again in later levels? I know the Showman has a garden center.

Various degrees of work has been done to all 5 new stages. Unlike the first 2 betas where we worked on one stage at a time in chronological order, this time we're doing it in a more mishy-mashy order, which is much more fun, I guess.
    There are no definite plans for Carl Phasno and the Showman to return (need to make space for Koga and the excellent Lance, after all!) but who knows?

My first impressions of this hack:
    "so many Final Fantasy references..."

Haha. Yes. After all, Final Fantasy is amazing.

Wait, this thing is still around? And there's a Beta? *Downloading*
    Keep on trucking guys, I feel inspired after seeing this hack again. Knowing you could keep working for over a year makes me think that there are still people who care (besides the ones who get attention).

Hey, we get attention!

Don't we?

*runs off and cries*

Anywho... we can confirm that Beta 3 is out This Summer! Such highlights include:

- Fun on Mirosav Beach! Only if your idea of fun is being locked in fights to the death with other Pokemon.
    - Rescuing a Garden Centre from the villainous claws of the dreaded Showman, once one of the most powerful Pokemon Trainers in Septo before a seemingly inexplicable, yet-to-be-explored tragic accident killed off all of his ridiculously powerful Pokemon, thus making the Showman possible to beat at this stage.
    - Getting lost in the labrythian Gagazet Gardens.
    - Wandering the ghost town of Palamaciea, possibly thinking "Why is nobody about?".
    - Trying to escape the icy Bresha Cavern.
    - And of course, confronting the Third Lord, Master of Water!

And Beta 4, which pits the player against the Lord of Fire, is due out This Winter. Beta 5, where things take a VERY interesting turn... dunno.

So yeah. More updates to follow tomorrow.

And yes, Pokemon: WARPED is still most definitely around! We're infamous, remember?

P.S: I met Orlando Bloom, from Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean, this week, and got his autograph. Suck it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cool updates! How big is Palamecia? Is it as big as Stage 10? I like the names for places such as Mirosav, Erasmuth, Karnak, Bresha, Kyte, Luneth, etc. I hadn't heard those names before. Is Gagazet Gardens a stage or where the Showman is? I hope Cookman doesn't steal my post.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Hello populace!

I come bearing updates in the form of texts and/or screenshots! Also, the front page has been changed with more updates information, so check it out!

Levels 11, 12 AND 13 are all 100% complete! (I know, shock horror!)

Here's some screenshots:

Pokemon: WARPED

If we haven't already mentioned it, we're redesigned the Warp Room for the third time. The last one was way too big, but this one is nice and contained, and very easy to work out where you're going. We like this one a lot, so we may stick with it for the final release.

How big is Palamecia? Is it as big as Stage 10? Is Gagazet Gardens a stage or where the Showman is?

The Palamaciea stage is split over several locations, so we can't really judge the size compared to Stage 10 right now. However, Stage 12 has been designed to be the 'big stage' in this Warp Room, as it has Halma's Path, Garnet City, the Showman's Garden Centre, and Mt. Phon, PLUS a little return to a previous location from the second Warp Room.
    Gagazet Garden (now singular! Hooray!) is not the Showman's 'base'. It is Stage 13 and completely separate.

So, until next time! Ta ta.

P.S: Should be working more heavily on Warped right now so keep checking for updates!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I'm guessing Gagaset Garden has no trainers, or does it? I like to battle trainers, fufufu! I noticed in Mt. Phon, in the screen with the Hiker there is a woman swimming on land, is she supposed to be like that? I like what the new Warp Mainframe is like on the first post.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Just a question On Beta 2: How exactly am i supposed to progress? Each area i visit has 1: trainers and 2: pokemon that are like level 15+ when all i got is a farfetched.

Are the pokemon 100% catch rate or something?

Magneto20

Years
  • I'm guessing Gagaset Garden has no trainers, or does it? I like to battle trainers, fufufu! I noticed in Mt. Phon, in the screen with the Hiker there is a woman swimming on land, is she supposed to be like that? I like what the new Warp Mainframe is like on the first post.

Gagazet Garden might indeed have trainers...
    Yes, it is meant to be like that. The woman isn't swimming on land, she's being sucked into the ground.

Just a question On Beta 2: How exactly am i supposed to progress? Each area i visit has 1: trainers and 2: pokemon that are like level 15+ when all i got is a farfetched.

Are the pokemon 100% catch rate or something?

I recommend starting with Stage 1. You can get to this by going to the first set of stairs you see in the Warp Room, and then take the teleport on the far right of the Warp Room. Stage 1 has no trainers and none of the Pokemon exceed Lv5. Then do each stage in numerical order to train your Pokemon and fight trainers accordingly.

Do you know how confusing this is? It's crazy! I love it! Hahahahaha!

Huzzah!

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
  • Gagazet Garden might indeed have trainers...
    Yes, it is meant to be like that. The woman isn't swimming on land, she's being sucked into the ground.

I recommend starting with Stage 1. You can get to this by going to the first set of stairs you see in the Warp Room, and then take the teleport on the far right of the Warp Room. Stage 1 has no trainers and none of the Pokemon exceed Lv5. Then do each stage in numerical order to train your Pokemon and fight trainers accordingly.

Huzzah!

I managed to not notice the stairs on the way into the mainframe :/

Years
  • I like the new Warp Mainframe, it resembles Cinnibar's Lab only with the doors though.Is there a map base for Pewter Museum in Beta 3? a.k.a. Luneth Town- Two Island, Refia City- Pewter City, Cookman's Lair- Cinnibar Gym, Paloom Town- Lavender Town, Earth Chamber- Dotted Hole, etc. I don't mean the Showman's Garden Centre, I mean the maps for Pewter Museum. Are Brendan and May possibly going to appear? I like the work you done and it is really unique. :-)

Magneto20

Years
  • Hello everyone! Guess what time it is!

UPDATE TIME!!!!!!!!

So, stages 1-13 are 100% complete (stages 2, 3 and 8 have something new to them as well!) Stage 14 is coming along. It's gonna be another rather big stage. There's a small village, 2 routes, and 'Palamecia'. Palamecia is basically a city on a mountain, but it's deserted. Well... deserted is one term for it. The actual term for it is that all its residents have been murdered. But who did it? You'll have to find out. Mwahahah.

Screenshots will be up soon.

I like the new Warp Mainframe, it resembles Cinnibar's Lab only with the doors though.Is there a map base for Pewter Museum in Beta 3? a.k.a. Luneth Town- Two Island, Refia City- Pewter City, Cookman's Lair- Cinnibar Gym, Paloom Town- Lavender Town, Earth Chamber- Dotted Hole, etc. I don't mean the Showman's Garden Centre, I mean the maps for Pewter Museum. Are Brendan and May possibly going to appear? I like the work you done and it is really unique. :-)

No, there's no museums in Beta 3. Garden Centres, deserted cities and Ice Caverns are waaay cooler. May is going to appear in Beta 5. But fear not! The Showman and Brock make guest apperances in Beta 3.

I'm not sure if you've realized this or not, but it seems that every Trainer's defeated text (The text when they're defeated.) are not edited.
    Are you gonna fix that?

It's really not at the top of our list at the mo. But yes, we do realise it and maybe some day we will amend it.

'Til next time, folks!

Years
  • Read my below comment please, this accidentally happened where It looks like I posted twice. Dang Cookman, :(

I'm guessing Stage 14 starts in a small village you go through two routes the second is a mountain route and then you reach Palamecia where a Warp House is? Or is it completely different? How many floors does Level 15's Ice Cave have? Yeah I forgot the name I think it's Bresha Caverns. I know there aren't gonna be any museums in the game since you told me that before, I was just wondering what you are using the maps, as in 6.0 and 6.1 in Advance Map. I know there are no museums, but there is a question I want to ask. Does Pat Pending get a new overworld sprite in Beta 3? He has the Sccientist/Super Nerd overworld currently.

That's all I have for now, fufufufufufufufufu... fufufu!

Last edited by a moderator:

Magneto20

Years
  • I'm guessing Stage 14 starts in a small village you go through two routes the second is a mountain route and then you reach Palamecia where a Warp House is?

Hahaha! GUESS AGAIN! The Warp House is not in Palamecia. And only one of the routes is compulsory to complete. The second leads to a surprise...

How many floors does Level 15's Ice Cave have? Yeah I forgot the name I think it's Bresha Caverns. I know there aren't gonna be any museums in the game since you told me that before, I was just wondering what you are using the maps, as in 6.0 and 6.1 in Advance Map. I know there are no museums, but there is a question I want to ask. Does Pat Pending get a new overworld sprite in Beta 3? He has the Sccientist/Super Nerd overworld currently.

That's all I have for now, fufufufufufufufufu... fufufu!

Bresha Cavern has 4 very slippery floors. Pat Pending probably won't be getting a new overworld sprite as he's not a very important character. Maybe sometime in the future.

Years
  • I had a question about something, but I forgot. Some questions I do have. Can we use and get HM04 Strength in Beta 3? How many trainers are in Halma's Path? Does Lance appear in Beta 4? What kind of person is Atorka and is his Chamber a cave with water or a swimming pool? I wonder if fufufu will be muttered by someone that in Beta 3? Will there be a Lunatic from the Asylum in Adair Lake appear?...

That is all the questions I have for now,fufufu......

That's right I said fufufu, MWAHAHAHA! Ehh...

Thank you for your time, I wanna go to England for vacation when I get older.

LassLaura

Pikachu Ga Gotoku
    Years
    Maybe she's related to the ground-swimming cat in Magicant... nobody will get that reference.

Magneto20

Years
  • I had a question about something, but I forgot. Some questions I do have. Can we use and get HM04 Strength in Beta 3? How many trainers are in Halma's Path? Does Lance appear in Beta 4? What kind of person is Atorka and is his Chamber a cave with water or a swimming pool? I wonder if fufufu will be muttered by someone that in Beta 3? Will there be a Lunatic from the Asylum in Adair Lake appear?...

That is all the questions I have for now,fufufu......

That's right I said fufufu, MWAHAHAHA! Ehh...

Thank you for your time, I wanna go to England for vacation when I get older.

Answers, in a numerical fashion!

(1) No, the Strength HM will be arriving in Beta 4.
    (b) Off the top of my head, there's about 4/5 trainers in Halma's Path.
    (III) Ah, I can't reveal anything about Lance...
    (4) Lord Atorka is a complete jerk. Whereas Arazar was commanding and arrogant, and Arkos was polite and gentleman-y, the Water Lord is just... mean. He shall insult the player so much the player shall be lost for words! The Water Chamber is a sunken cavern of sorts.
    (e) Yes, fufufu shall indeed be uttered by someone. Who, though? You'll have to find out. Fufufu!
    (VI) No plans as of yet for more escaped lunatics, but we'll see.

Years
  • No more questions for now. I like to play this ROM Hack since it is fun to play and it acknowledges Champion Lance! Wait I do have a question, do you like Chocolate cake with fudge inside it or Cherry pie with cool whip on top?

*Either AndyP515 or Magneto20 can answer this hahahaha...?*

Last edited:

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Dun dun DUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The glorious return of the update is here!
    And chocolate cake with fudge in the middle is better.

Anywho, Stage 14 is underway and coming along nicely, so here are some screenshots for your unfiltered and brief enjoyment!

Also, in other interesting news, the region of Amafuso, which is where WARPED is set, is now going to be joined up! Sort of. Basically, after certain Lords or stages are beaten, the player can visit various towns and routes without having to warp. For example, after the 2nd Lord, Arkos, is beaten, the player can go from Morrid's Path on Stage 2 directly to Adair Lake where the Revenant Lunatic Asylum is on Stage 10. Hooray!

Laters.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Hmm, another update!^^ Seéms like everything´s going along good, huh? Awesome, I have six weeks full of free time soon and now I know what to do with it!^^ I somehow adore your mapping, it´s just so fun walking around in your stages and the new ones don´t seem to be any different!^^ Well, I´m looking forward to the beta and I hope you´ll keep up the good work!^^

Back