• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Magneto20

CoOmnipotent1of Pokemon:WARPED
Years
  • I couldnt resist the chance at a Gyarados so i bought a magikarp from the man who sells them for 500, however when i got it to level twenty it didnt evovle, is this just to annoy people who bought it or is it a bug?

No, it's mostly to annoy people. Mwahaha.

Just kidding.

Magikarp evolves into Gyrados at either lv25 or 30, because Gyrados has now become a Water/Dragon type, which makes him wayyyyyyyy more powerful, so we had to balance it out somehow...

Just because the levelling system in FF 2 is slightly different from the other FFs doesn't mean that it's rubbish.

Anyways, it's good to hear that you guys are finally working on the final beta.
    I can't wait to see more updates! Good luck.

Eh, you could argue that all the levelling up systems are different in every Final Fantasy, what with learning spells and Espers/Aeons/whatever and weapons and whatnot. Each game is wildly different. I just think that FF2 has the weakest levelling/magic system out of the lot, and I'm a very opinionated person, therefore I'll forever be ranting on the internet about it. :P

And yes, we're finally at work with Beta Numero Last One! Release date expected to be 2050...

Oh actually, while I'm here...

QUICK UPDATE!

Who remembers the mysterious cave in the starting town (Luneth Town), which could never be accessed?

Well...

GUESS WHAT'S OF VITAL IMPORTANCE IN THE FINAL BETA?!

Also, three characters from Septo Conquest are returning, and one character from one of the earlier WARPED betas will be showing up again to MENACE! the player.

Peace out, everyone.

Years
  • Yeah I remember that cave with the other guy in Luneth who also speaks... in binary!

*cue this song*

*unless you are not Magneto or Andy cue this song instead*

I think I know who you might be talking about because the battle will be tense! Also it's great seeing updates for Warped! When the game is finished will you let me fix errors with trainer's Pokemon like Camper Liam's Sandshrew or Expert Glyn with a low leveled Onix? I know a secret power that can fix them that a trainer of Pokemon would normally use.

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
    Years
  • Just giving my opinion on this, I don't really like the looks of it, the screenshots just don't appeal to me. Thank you :3

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Just to counteract the previous post, in case you guys get demoralized. I love the looks of this, I've had my eye on it for ages, and am just waiting for a complete-r version to play. :P

Magneto20

Years
  • Just giving my opinion on this, I don't really like the looks of it, the screenshots just don't appeal to me. Thank you :3

Well, my friend, you're very welcome to not download the betas and go do something else... thanks for taking the time to have a gander and to tell me you dislike it anyway! Hahaha.

Tip for next time: If you're gonna inform someone you don't like their work, remember to explain WHY you don't like their work...

Just to counteract the previous post, in case you guys get demoralized. I love the looks of this, I've had my eye on it for ages, and am just waiting for a complete-r version to play. :P

Don't worry, I'm not demoralized, remember (and this applies to all aspects of life), everyone, that you cannot please everyone!

But thanks anyway! :)

Yes, "Pokemon WARPED: Complete-r Version" will be done by the end of the summer if me and AndyP159 don't get hit by a bus.

Yeah I remember that cave with the other guy in Luneth who also speaks... in binary!

*cue this song*

*unless you are not Magneto or Andy cue this song instead*

I think I know who you might be talking about because the battle will be tense! Also it's great seeing updates for Warped! When the game is finished will you let me fix errors with trainer's Pokemon like Camper Liam's Sandshrew or Expert Glyn with a low leveled Onix? I know a secret power that can fix them that a trainer of Pokemon would normally use.

Yeah, sure man, you're welcome to do whatever you want one WARPED is done. We're not great at fixing bugs...

Also, you think you know who I'm talking about, eh? Message me who you think it is, I wanna see if I'm good at throwing people of the trail or not!

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Excellent. I shall alert all bus drivers to the sanctity of your presence.

Magneto20

Years
  • Excellent. I shall alert all bus drivers to the sanctity of your presence.

Much appreciated, good sir.

Now I've just got to watch out for drunk drivers, but I should be alright as long as I stick to the far end of the sidewalks.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    Oh, don't force me to weaponize the koalas. They don't take kindly to deployment in eucalyptus-free zones. =/

Years
  • News update to everyone that is not a Chav and/or/but cookie!

There is a level that is special and you'll find out about it later. I'll give you a hint: It involves something in my name and my blue avatar. I don't know if to keep it a secret, but it will be awesome, and it will be awesome, or it will be awesome, so stay tuned!

(I see it, I see it, and now it's all within my reach! Endless Possibility!)

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
    Years
  • Hey, anybody know where to get the asylum pass? I'm stuck in Paloom Village, and Iäm bored. Walkthrough walls cheat didn't work either.

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
    Years
  • Yeah I know I dont use cheats I only used one once cause I was trying to bypass a bug in another game where if you did anything like use a TM or change pokes in the pokemon menu, the character froze and the guy that was sittting on a couch transformed into your character but you couldnt walk anywhere and weird text boxes kept coming up saying something about pokemon in cages, I think I thought this was the other pokemon hack's forum lol, sorry about that. I was irritated after walking around the place for 20 minutes straight and because I saved over the 1 saved data I had before I warped there and besides...I dont know how the walkthrough walls cheat was on...I was using that cheat Curse my saving over all my saved files somehow..... And do you get cut anywhere? I see the path where the bikers are and the Cut tree but I dont have cut and Im stuck in Erasmuth path cause I cant go back.

I also found a bug in the game, when you enter paloom village, the name rater's house has a weird look to it, but it goes away when you fully enter village. I've got a pice below:

Last edited:

Xigbar02ii

Xigbar's best buddy
    Years
  • Aww man....After all those times Butterfree's and Beedrills killed my Pidgey... Ahh I see I thought something was wrong with my game at first haha. Oh well, Ill see about restarting, even though it'll be my second or third time restarting.... Thanks for the help, and great hack by the way

EDIT: Yay! I found some saved data from before the warp.

EDIT: Im attempting to find the way in revenant asylum floor 2, im not succeding in my effort at all....

Last edited:

Magneto20

Years
  • Yo yo yo, peoples of 'Da Forum'.

Good news! If you can read this, you're alive.

Bad news! I sincerely doubt that the final instalment of WARPED is going to be released this summer. I mean, it's August already, and we honestly haven't done that much apart from the final bosses.

We've just got other stuff to do.

Watch this space, I guess.

andyp159

Master of Fire!
    Years
  • Yo yo yo, peoples of 'Da Forum'.

Good news! If you can read this, you're alive.

Bad news! I sincerely doubt that the final instalment of WARPED is going to be released this summer. I mean, it's August already, and we honestly haven't done that much apart from the final bosses.

We've just got other stuff to do.

Watch this space, I guess.

Wait,wait, I don't remember discussing this. While that all may be true, we may just get control over time before then, enabling it to be completed!

Anyways,in case you didn't know, some guy on youtube is doing a video walkthrough of original hack, Septo Conquest, which i encourage you to watch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDhAKySJnZs

Back