• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

harshboy

Also known as Mr.Pantyhose
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 2, 2005
    I can help

Well, if i'm known for 1 thing it's mapping. U said u needed a mapper? I'll start making maps, just tell me what tileset to use and i'll start right away! and Jeff, i finished fixing the demo you sent me. I'm Harshboy.

Jeff_PKLight

RMXP User
    Years
  • Offtopic: lol *stares at Harsh's boy avatar*. Did you make that? :D

Ontopic: Sion, hope you do well! :)

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Great!!! And Jeff, I'ma find a way to help you with PKlight. I jus gotta find somthing I'm good at....

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • ^_^

Sorry to double post, but now I think my mapping skills have gotten better... I've revamped most of my inside houses in the begining of the game...

TorasRoom.png

Toras Room REVAMPED!!!

Downstairs.png

Downstairs REVAMPED!!!

TheLab.png

Prof. Birley's Laboratory REVAMPED!!!

ZacksHome.png

Birley and Zacks Home REVAMPED!!!

I'll be doing even more " Remodeling " Along with all my new mappers help!
    I'm still accepting jobs, I'ma need all the help i can get... Noe I'ma attempt a item system...

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Thanks! I appreciate that! I checked out Illusion myself... And it seems pretty good!
    way better than mines going... It has a battle system and all that stuff!
    Also, I'm gonna need a Title For Pokemon White.... It has to have
    Tora, Zack, and Ema ( The girl starter of Firered. ) in the front.

Last edited:

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Well, that was pretty off topic.... Anyways, Thanks to Burned Soul, I have a Bag system and menu system!! ^_^

Menu.png

Bag.png

Bagkey.png

BagPoke.png

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Sion said:
    Well, that was pretty off topic.... Anyways, Thanks to Burned Soul, I have a Bag system and menu system!! ^_^

Menu.png

Bag.png

Bagkey.png

BagPoke.png
    Sion I was looking for Jeff I wanted to show him something, you've seen it, it's that Mewthree, and Sprite issue,anyway... ontopic: great game, keep going.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Alrighty I got as far as I could right now... I'ma need the picture from Ruby/Sapphire when ur able to pic the poke'ball you want to have as ur starter.... Until I get it though I'm stuck.. lol

And also, Mappers, a Need a 3 Map Forest.... :rambo:

Last edited:
    Back