• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon White

Sion

Somber Soul
Years
  • New Map Revamp!!!!

Route 3!!! Done by the renowned Jeff!!!

sion.png

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Big improvments on that map I must say that you are getting there. Take out the plant pots though as they don't look natural and the place isn't man made. unless you put a shop there or something. Then it would make sense. Also is the soil in the corner there for any specific reason.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • No the soil isnt there for any reason really.... By the way... This map was done by JEFF for the game... I wish I could map that good... ^_^

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Yup very soon, Tonight I'll have my CBS inplemented, and some cave and forest maps done from my mappers... Just hold on a bit.. I made some forest maps but i wanna see if my mappers did a better job.. I may release a demo tonight or tomorrow since progress is doing great...

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Hope your CBS goes OK. I need to start working on mine again. Luckily that's possible due to my last exam just finished. Yeah I've completed school. Woohoo. Anyways keep up the good work.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • Thanks, Yeah good luck with ur battle system... It takes work but it'll come out great in the end. ^_^

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 29, 2007
    Yeah I wish you good luck in implementing yours. What's it like? Oh and you might need to take the break line out after your first IMG tag in your sig. Your banner will work then.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • As a matter fo fact i do need help with one more thing... But I dont wanna sound slefish i know you have your own project going for you...

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Everything's nice, I can't wait to see how the CBS is progressing, and, in the inner room map:
    1) it's nice, a bit too open, and large.
    2) The tileset's colors are off, and they do look kinda weird.

Sion

Somber Soul
    Years
  • This is how the battle system is going thus far.... It'll be done today I promise... Sorry for the wait.... :(

attachment.php

Last edited:

Beefn'ChedderMan

The Fetus.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Stolen!!!!!

This is a fake game. EVERYTHING FOR IT IS STOLEN. For proof go to Pokemon Treasures to see the full proof. Here's the page *forum link editted by Dawson*

Last edited by a moderator:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Sion, you know, the innder maps, the rooms. Oh, and Beefn'ChedderMan, I don't quite get what you mean o.O

Chimou

Dancing Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2006
    Well, I wasted 15 minutes signing up for an account, and then searching the forum for "Pokemon White". I found out that Sion is using edited Pok?mon sprites other people have made.

I say, big deal. They're not anyone's sprites. If you post a sprite on the internet, expect it to be used. It's exactly the same as using the official sprites. They're not yours. You didn't make them.

You could have easily told us why here, Beefy. It would have probably taken you less time to tell us, then writing out your dumb post to tell us to go to your forum. I guess that's what you wanted though. Make people go to your forum and sign up to find out what you're talking about. Your member count goes up, but that's it. Those people will never post on your site--other than to flame you.

Back