• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Pokemon X and Y Discussion: Creepy Ghost Girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
  • Well as maybe some of you know, there's a creepy ghost girl roaming Lumiose city. She can be seen in one of the white buildings on the second floor to the North. The music will stop playing and the light will flicker. She is suddenly behind you and then slowly going away from you saying ''You're not the one.'' You can also find her in a fancy hotel where you can stay a night for 100,000 pokedollars. Go to the 4th floor and then to the room to your right, you will find her again and this time she's saying ''Dont talk to me, if you do, I can't hear the elevator''

Now there is 4 empty plazas in the city and I don't know if they're contected but at the opposite side of the bulding with the creepy girl there is a narrow alleway which leads to a desrted plaza where is nothing but it loads an extra map for this dead end. If you go further from the first plaza there is one more which is the same as the first one but this time there's a woman looking into it from the outside saying ''There's where I should go...And then there's where the alleys lead...Don't you wonder what you might find if you took them?". The elevator of the building opposite of the alley is blocked because they are having a photo shooting. The third one is empty too, it's at the opposite side from the train station but if you read the back of the timetable in the train station it says: "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place." And finally the fourth one is blocked off. There is a fence and it tells you that you can't go past it.

Now, there is some wierd stuff going on here. What do you guys think this is about? Who is this creepy girl and what's up with these creepy notes and people?

3alexbalex

Meowstick Trainer
    Years
  • Creepy pokemon ghost..

Don't know if those two things are related but there are 4 empty plazas in the city:

1st: On the opposite side of the building with the creepy girl is some kind of narrow alleyway which leads into some deserted plaza where exactly nothing is inside but it loads an extra map for this dead end and the warp section is blurred out white from the inside which makes it a bit surrealistic.

2nd: if you go a bit further there is another dead end plaza exactly like the first one but this time a woman is looking into it from outside saying
    "There's where I should go...And then there's where the alleys lead...Don't you wonder what you might find if you took them?". The elevator of the building opposite of the alley is blocked off because they are having a photo shooting.

3rd: Empty of course, opposite of the train station. If you read the back of the timetable in the train station it says:
    "I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place."

Remember that the creepy girl reacted to you saying "You are not the one..."

4th: Blocked off alley:looks like the others from the outside but it tells you that a fence is blocking the road and you can't go past.

So there is definitely some weird sh!t going on in this city.

I used honey in the area and a dusknoir appeared...

Also in the abandoned building on a floor (I wont ruin the suprise) the lights start flashing and a girl appears behind you then the llights flash again then she moves without an animation and talks to you.

Good job nintendo :D I love freaky stuff (not sarcasm)

EDIT: She's in the rich hotel too, on the 4th floor, first room to the right. All she says is that she's listening for the elevator though.. Also the music cuts out.. so yeah.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Luimose based on Paris, a beatiful city. But if you research about paris you will find out that under the city there is the "catacombs of paris"-a creepy place that is full of bones that were part of people's dead bodies.
    So I won't be suprised to see that this weird place in Lumiose is a refernece to the "Catacombs of Paris".

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sun

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I only know that some alleys are used in the Looker quests, but the rest is definitely curious. Especially the note on the back of the timetable, it does sound really likely to be related to the "No...You're not the one..." ghost. Argh, so many mysteries! What's especially creepy is finding a wild Dusknoir! Where exactly did you use the honey?

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I only know that some alleys are used in the Looker quests, but the rest is definitely curious. Especially the note on the back of the timetable, it does sound really likely to be related to the "No...You're not the one..." ghost. Argh, so many mysteries! What's especially creepy is finding a wild Dusknoir! Where exactly did you use the honey?

No the Dusknoir is just a joke. :)
    I saw one exact the same thread from GameFAQ.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Dang. I thought the dusknoir was real e.e;

xD

oh well. Dis mysteries. :3

I thought so too, I looked all over the alleys in Lumiose and used all my Honey. ^^
    I googled then I found the OP in GameFAQ admitted that he was just joking. {XD}

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Ohhh I love creepy, ghost-related stuff in happy games like Pokemon ~
    Always gives me the chill of excitement !

EDIT: Just read the Paris fact, I enjoy how Pokemon mirrors the read world at so many levels.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • Oh well, the Dusknoir thing may be fake, but the massage on the station timetable is legit and mysterious. Its likely connected, but that only leaves us with more questions!

Reactions: Sun

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022
    I already read about this before, but last night I was trying to wrap things up in Lumiose so I could go to bed, and all of sudden, just as I get out of the elevator, the music stops, the screen flashes, and there she is, right behind me, it was sooo creepy. And then she starts levitating and gives that weird line.

I don't think it would've had the same effect if it were broad daylight, but it was already past midnight, lights out in my room, so I got really, really scared. I was scared to even go into the empty alley, even though I already knew that there was nothing there. Heck, I was almost, almost going to save right there on North Boulevard and break my game {XD}

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    It was a nice little, "Uh, what?" moment. Definitely one of the highlights of the game. Pokemon is usually so upbeat, so when something creepy like that occurs it creates a pretty stark contrast in terms of tone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back