• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon you Disregard? D:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
  • With the high number of pokemon now, there's a lot of pokemon that I've forgotten these days. =( Like for example, Crawdaunt...even though its a cool pokemon, I forget it even exists occasionally. D=

What are some pokemon you've forgotten or disregard about?

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
  • Anorith and Armaldo.

Nobody talks about them ... ever. So they're easy to forget. No one loves them, no one hates them. No one battles with them. I don't even know where you can catch them. LOL.

Poor Anorith and Armaldo.

amberrelf

~♥HalleluYah!(:
    Years

• Preeeetty much... all the baby Pokemon.
    A buttload of the legendaries.
    And most of the ones from Generation IV. xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I <3 the Anorith line~ You get them from a Claw Fossil in the Mirage Tower in Emerald. ;)

It's difficult to remember Pokemon that are forgotten, because... they're forgotten. lol

I often forget about... /goes through lists
    The Eggsecute line. And Baby Pokemon.

Years
  • I admit that there are quite a few Pokemon that I reaaalllly hate...

But the one I seem to hate most of all, according to appearance is Garbodor. Who would design a Pokemon made from rubbish!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't really know. I guess Woobat/Swoobat would be close to disregard, but I don't really disregard any Pokemon. Since I've started competitive battling, I started considering every Pokemon. xD

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I've almost filled the soul silver pokedex, so I haven't really forgotten any of them...

Some are more easy to not think of though sometimes, like Quilfish or Snubbull

Daikenki

Water Trainer
    Years
  • To be honest, most of the Hoenn and half of the Sinnoh pokemon would be the ones I disregard. :T It's not out of me being a nostalgia-freak or anything, it's just it has pokemon that are easily forgettable to me. Not to mention I hardly played those two gens. I own the games, but I lost Sapphire, and Platinum is basically one huge pc to hold my legendaries.

Maybe if I played them more I'd appreciate the pokemon more, buuut yeah.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • everythingfromjohtoexcepttyranitarline Stuff like Sunbbull, Dunsparce, Qwilfish and . . . ooh! Teddiursa! They just vanish from my head for ages at a time.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Most Pokemon I can't really remember offhand, even some of the Gen I ones - there was this Quiz on Sporcle that I attempted to name all 151 critters, and I only managed about 120... I forgot Paras, for heaven's sake! Bug types tend to get it worse, as I never use them, likewise Grass and a fair amount of Normal types are in a similar boat.

Although if we're talking specific Pokemon, normally it's the ones you're inundated with at the beginning, ironically, that seem to disappear from my mind. Your Zigzagoons, your Poochyenas, your Hoothoots. And Surskit. Especially Surskit, for some reason.

Spellbound

The Unova Champion ★
    Years
  • Well it's most likely the Hoenn Pokémon that will be the case, with the first two Generations, they will never be forgotton, the third however not many people enjoyed it and played it for that matter, and fourth has not long been and well fifth, is only new so the ones I forget are Pokémon like, Tranpich, Baltoy ect.

Kenpokid

Hee-ho!
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2016
    Masquerane (sp?)
    I didn't even know it existed untill I was playing PMD2 and went to Serenity River or whatever, and I was like, "What the @#^% is a Masqurane?" and had to use Serebii to find out that it's Surskit's evolution.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Most of the time for me, it's the really random Pokémon that I generally don't have a reason to think about - Dunsparce, Snubbull, Spinda, Zangoose, Burmy, Combee, just to name a few. I'll know them when I see them but if you were to quiz me on their names, I sure as hell wouldn't remember them all. Obviously, one would remember the more common ones/the ones you see the most during the main storyline of the game more easily.

Oh, and sometimes I forget that Celebi and Jirachi exist, let alone the fact that they're legendaries. :x

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
  • It's mostly Pokemon that don't have any particularly interesting attributes, like Qwilfish, Spinda, Torkoal, Skurskit, Venomoth, Dusparce, Garbodor, Stunfisk, Unown and Sighyligh (or whatever its name is:\) If they're boring, I forget about them.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Nearly all Sinnoh pokemon and most of Gen V since I haven't played it yet

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • what about delibird? I've actually completely forgot about them for several years until HGSS came out :P I know it's a cool pokemon but some are just easy to forget...

Kamikl

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    J00 SHALL N0T FORGET ANY POKEYMANZ IF J00 WANNA BE TROOFUL MASTAR!!!
    Not really. I really never use dunsparce, neither have I ever encountered it..

Back