• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
Years
  • "No you won't" Niki tryed to lift him but with no such luck. "Come on" she grunted to kristina "Mabey we can all make it... if we... just..." Hope was slowly leaving Niki but she did'nt want to loose anyone, they had made it this far. Her eyes started to water but she kept trying.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Sorry pokejungle, didnt see your other post, oo. You can still fit yourself in.
    IC: "Go! None of us will make it if you don't go!" I shouted at her as the men came closer, holding a bottle of something, but I couldnt tell what.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • in desperation, I summoend my pyscic abilities and David was flown through the air towards me. I began getting a head ache as he dropped on the other side of me. "Help me carry her!" I shotued to Niki.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Forget it. This is moving a little too fast. I'll just be more attentive next time ^^; Good luck everyone!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Niki gasped "Well at least your lighter now" she winced "I've no where to go, Growlithes dont' have a de-evelution, I dont' look differint do I" Niki slaps her self for rambleing while they were in danger "Take this" Niki leaped up and blew a stream of fire at the men and grabed David once more, "run!"

Years
  • I watched them, surfacing only slightly, my every move becoming smoother and smoother. Finally, I could watch them with hardly poking above the water. all that was visable would be my tail.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I ran faster away from the men. I went the way Eclipse had indicated, towards the town. I only hoped we'd make it there before beign chased down...

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Niki panted and ran backwards as fast as she could "Come on, We're... wait a minute! Where are we going!" her ears twitched and she crinkled her nose

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • "Theres suppsoedly a town up ahead." i said. After a bit more running, i could finally see the outskrts of the town. I was seriously low on running energy though. I had never been very good at running long distances...

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • Niki ran more furiosley but slowed so to not loose Kristina, Niki was used to running. She and her growlithe were street performers before this whole ordeal. "Okay I got another question" she panted toughe lolling "what are we supposed to do when we get there?

OCC: Just so everybody knows I'm off to bed and I won't be on until tommorow afternoon (in my time zone anyway) for I have school. So don't have... the earth explode while I'm gone or anything ^^

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "We won't get a warm welcome, I can assume that much..." I mumbled as I struggled to stay awake. My wounds were definately infected, and everything else going on wasn't helping. As for the Devolution spray, I'd have to deal with that ordeal later.

Growlygirl

Growlithe princess
    Years
  • "Almost there... how you two holding up" It looked like Kristina was getting tired. "Come on guys... just a bit further" Niki strained to look for the men, she could'nt see them so mabey they would be in luck and make it to the town.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Not that I know of..." I replied as we continued, still shocked that my voice had changed twice in 1 day. "And it better not, this is already bad enough."
    After thinking to myself, I called to the group, "Are we there yet?" again.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I stepped onto the main street of the town; out of breath. "Yes we're thre!" I shouted back while pointing to all the buildings. A Pokemon Center and hospital weren't far off. I was still panting as I began to walk towards the hospital. Then I remembered my apeparance. "This won't be easy..." I said to myself as I stopped.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back