• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph Liberation Force: Kanto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    My triumphant return to PC i suppose...?

- This will be a 4 chapter RP. The chapters will correlate with the 4 regions of the Pokemon world, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh. This was an RP that started a while ago that didn't finish and has a continued plot from that with new RPers to fill other roles. You'll be filled in via OOC thread and the opening post of past events -

Signups are currently CLOSED.

Plot
    The typical pokemon adventure used to be this....
    Start an adventure
    Defeat Trainers
    Challenge Gyms
    Defeat the Elite 4
    Become the Best

Yes, those USED to be things on every new trainer's mind as they set off at the age of at a young age to begin their Pokemon journey. But now those are times that will only be discussed in history books. The world of Pokemon was a happy, peaceful one, with only minor nuisances to disturb the peace such as Team Rocket or Team Galaxy, always having evil plans to rule the world but they were always quickly taken care of by some random 11 year old kid and his team of 5 Pokemon and 1 HM Slave. They were truly ideal times when a parent could let their child roam the countryside without fear of being under any REAL danger. But eventually this changed.

The 8 gym leaders and Elite 4 of each region were always known as the best and most powerful trainers and were never to be looked down upon and they all knew it. But everyone knows that with power comes corruption. Over time, the gym leaders began to slowly control the regions without the knowledge of them or the civilians really. Their respect quickly turned into the iron grip of fear they now have over the cities they each reside in. In collaboration with each other and lead by the Elite 4 of each region, they began to start experiments on themselves and their cherished partners, turning themselves into the ultimate form of strength, a Pokemorph. A person fused with a pokemon, giving a human access to its abilities and using them in terrible ways.

The gym leaders quickly gained followers wishing to also combine with their pokemon. These trainers became loyal followers and fight for the gym leaders without question. It was quickly decided that the only way to defeat the leaders of the 4 regions was to play their game against them, and thus an organization was formed in secret to fight against them...The Pokemorph Liberation Force.

The Pokemorph Liberation Force (PLF) recruited every day trainers who wished to put a stop to the tyranny of the gym leaders once and for all. Together these trainers stepped up to the plate with their most beloved partner, bonding together in order to free the now darkened world from the grip that the Pokemon Leagues now hold over the regions. The first assaults were a complete success, acquiring the goal of freeing Pewter and Vermillion City through the defeat of Brock and Lt. Surge at the hands of Commander Clove Wheldst and his strike team. The PLF members must continue to travel to each town and bring down the gyms (which now look more like fortresses) one by one and defeat the Elite 4 in order to liberate each region. It will be a long process but with determination and a lust for a once more peaceful world, the members of the PLF are ready for the challenge. And this is where you come in.

You're a member of the recently formed PLF which is now preparing the first mission. Liberate Kanto. You and the other morphs will battle corrupted trainers, the much more powerful Gym Leaders, and maybe even deal with wild Pokemon who choose not to accept your altered form. You will face rejection and fear from a world of humans who don't understand you or your goals, but they'll see your intentions once they are free from the suffering they are forced to endure. The PLF has limited information on the Gym Leaders and Elite 4 of Kanto and had lives risked in order to obtain it. Elite 4 data was too dangerous to attempt to obtain. The only information known on Kanto is this.

Kanto Gym Leader Morphs
    Pewter - Brock - Golem Deceased
    Cerulean - Misty - Starmie Deceased
    Vermillion - Lt. Surge - Raichu In custody
    Celadon - Erika - Bellossom
    Saffron - Sabrina - Alakazam
    Fuscia - Koga - Venomoth
    Cinnabar Island - Blaine - Magmortar
    Viridian - Classified - Classified

Agatha - ????
    Bruno - ????

Knowing the danger, you must be prepared to face anything.

Rules
    1. Be active
    2. Don't godmod
    3. Basic PC rules
    4. Basic RP rules
    5. Don't godmod
    6. Be literate, use proper grammar.
    7. Don't bunny or char control without permission
    8. I reserve the right to kick you out if at anytime i feel you aren't following these rules.

~*Sign Up*~
    Name: (duh)
    Morph: (what you're combined with)

Appearance: (How your char looks. Pictures only as reference please. I still expect an adequately written description. Remember to show markings of being mixed with a pokemon.)

Personality: (How your character acts, don't be generic)

Background: (a bit of why you're char is here and why they joined the PLF)

Attacks: (We all know the pokemon world, just list the ones you can use. 4 Max)

Additional Information: (Anything your char can do special. Hobbies, favorite passtime, whatever. Its not required but can help your application.)

RP Sample: (You may post an intro or a previous RP exert.)

---------------------
    My sign up

Name: Clove Wheldst
    Morph: Cacturne

Appearance: Clove is a very handsome young boy. He is Caucasian and about 5'7 and 130 lbs. A very skinny build, with no visible muscles, he is clearly a very limber kid. He has short brown shaggy hair which is never brushed but also rarely seen. His hair is never seen due to the fact of his first visible feature of being a morph. Being combined with a Cacturne he has the characteristic trait of a Cacturne which is it's scare crow hat. Clove is always wearing the green scare crow hat which is pulled tight and often pulls his hair partially over his eyes, giving him an aura of mystery around him. He has thin soft eyes with deep yellow irises, also characteristic of a Cacturne, which one could almost get lost in. As for his clothes, Clove is a very formally dressed kid. He wears tightly fitting black button down dress shirt that he leaves un-tucked with a white undershirt underneath. For pants Clove sports a pair of dark blue thinly fit jeans with a slight fade down the center of the legs. His shoes are a simple dark forest green pair of converse with white soles that he wears to match his green scare crow hat. Clove goes through many pairs of clothes, because after each fight, if he's not careful his shirt will be full of holes from his cactus needles.

Personality: Despite Clove's dark mysterious outward appearance, he is a very visibly sociable person and excellent leader. He is quite ambitious and has a definite love for the grass type. Clove likes to make sarcastic comments to people whether in the heat of battle or not. Unlike some of the other morphs on the squad, Clove definitely enjoys his morphed form and the various fashion statements it brings along with it. In battle, Clove is a very quick witted fighter. In most scenarios, Clove wont be the strongest on the battlefield. His fighting style rather reflects on deceit and trickery in order to catch his opponents off guard rather than going at it full force. He believes more in being able to make a quick escape and get everyone out alive than winning the battle at all costs. Tactics are the key when dealing with Clove. He's quick to think of a strategy and quick to take charge of the group.

Background: Clove is actually an ex-member of Erika's gym following. Starting with his grass type pokemon back in his earlier years, he followed his journey until he made it to Erika's gym. He felt as if he were at home the moment he stepped in and quickly made his way up the gym ranks so he could train and be with grass Pokemon. He developed a fondness for Erika that could be called love until she finally gave in to the gym leader's power over the region. Clove left the gym when this happened, vowing to bring Erika back to the proper side and free her. Clove still has a strong belief that Erika is still good on the inside.

Attacks:
    Needle Arm
    Solar Beam
    Faint Attack
    Pin Missile

Additional Information: Clove is a master in the assassination battle style and is very nimble on his feet. Due to the clothing destructive nature of the spikes he keeps retracted all over his arms and back, Clove has become a very accomplished sewer. He has mastered the art of being able to use almost anything to patch up a hole in any piece of clothing.

RP Sample: I wrote the RP :D

Last edited:

Midnight Jasper

Guardian of Nightshade
    Years
  • Name:
    Lakel Villo

Morph:
    Lapras

Appearance:
    Lakel has very pale skin, tinged slightly blue. She has spiral markings on her arms and neck from her morphing, and her eyes have changed to a strange, purple-grey colour, like the back of a Lapras's shell. She is quite small for her age and appears even smaller due to her shyness in front of strangers. She always wears wears white, blue, black, grey or purple - most of the time dresses with only strings across the back. She never wears collars or any material on her back, because it restricts her body. She doesn't believe in leaving her body exposed, however, as this would give the sunlight direct access to her delicate skin.
    Her hair is straight and so platinum blonde it shines brightly. It ends in an irregular pattern at her shoulders (as her neck is elongated, this is quite a long way), is very thick and almost impossible to tie up. She has a slightly messy fringe that is a bit longer than average and constantly falls into her eyes.
    The skin on her back is hard, scaly and almost inpenetrable - it has the same spiral patterns on it as her arms and neck. Her neck is longer than most humans, and she has only three fingers and toes on each hand/foot. A strange sort of bone grows from the top of her head, covering her upper face and giving her a hard horn.
    Her boney mask resembles that of the Phantom of the Opera, and has tiny holes for her to see out of. It covers her nose and sits just above her mouth. Lakel's mouth looks like it's been drained of all colour - her lips aren't dry, but rather the same pale colour as her skin. Her face is oddly triangular, and her chin juts out protrudingly.

Personality:
    In front of strangers and in most social situations, Lakel is terrible - she likes to hide away in a corner and try and make herself look as small as possible. However, when she's among her closest friends, she is often sarcastic, sometimes even obnoxiously so. On the other hand, she's usually able to make them laugh with her deadpan tone and her cynical view of life. Lakel is a hardcore overachiever and it really annoys her to see herself getting beaten, even though she tries to disguise it (usually unsuccessfully).

Background:
    Lakel spent many of her days drifting around the oceans, levelling up her Lapras and catching some Pokemon to train and fish to eat. She's travelled around a lot of Kanto and Johto, but she got tired of it about a year ago and decided to settle down with a Pokemon Professor in Kanto. She stayed with him for a few months, looking after Pokemon and oblivious to the growing danger in the cities - only hearing about it on the news and assuming exaggeration.
    A couple of weeks ago, a trainer came to where she was living, ordering her and the professor to give him all their Pokemon as they had to be officially registered by the Gym Leaders. Lakel, appalled by this, defeated him and decided to do something about the tyrannical hold the Gym Leaders had over the regions. She left the Professor and swore to herself to scour the lands of this new evil that had entered the world. After finding out as much information as she could, she tracked down the PLF and asked to join them. And the rest is history.

Attacks:
    Aurora Beam
    Confuse Ray
    Water Pulse
    Sing

Additional Information:
    Before Lakel joined the PLF, her favourite activity was gardening and she could coax almost any plant to bloom and blossom. Now she seems less keen on the plant world in general. She also dislikes bright sunlight, preferring shade and cool water.

RP Sample:
    My eyes grew hard.
    The trainer in front of me had once been a sweet, young lady, wearing a flowery dress and dabbling in perfumes and flowers. Now her scent smelt weak, like wilting daisies, and the dress clung to her limp, pallid skin like some sort of joke. She was sweating much more than I ever could, and there was a shiny, alert fear in her eyes.
    I smelt it on the Tangrowth, too. It didn't want to fight like this, fight for someone who was not its owner. But everyone knows what happens to those who refuse to fight.
    Inside me, my heart was breaking. There was an aching pain in my chest, and I heard Lapras's song, full of sorrow and pain. Her song swelled within me, and I felt her sadness. There was no way to save these people now, not that I knew. All we could do was give them the mercy of a quick death.

Last edited:

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    When you mentioned reviving this yesterday, I told myself I wouldn't. But the memories that flooded back when I saw the title in the Roleplay section... *sobs*

So yeah, I basically copied and pasted Alice from the first one. Are we continuing from where we left off, but with new members for some odd reason or what? I noticed Surge and Brock are left out of the equation. If so I imagine some tension for Alice as it was kinda my fault the RP died. D:

Name:
    Alice Robinson

Morph:
    Ambipom

Appearance:
    Alice is a dainty young woman. She stands at about 5'1" and has the build of a girl much younger than herself. She's extremely slim to the point of looking ill; this however is compensated by her tanned and vibrant skin colour which portrays her as a girl who gets out a lot. Her long, thin, violet coloured hair falls at her waist, and is usually tied up into a long ponytail with a yellow band. Her fringe [or 'bangs' or whatever you call them] is separated into two thick strands of purple hair, very similar to an Ambipom's, which both end at and are usually positioned in the center of each of her cheeks. Her eyes are a pale lilac colour, the polar opposite of the purples in comparison to her hair; her irises are white, either that or invisible. She garbs herself in a short, violet, sleeveless dress which ends at her knees and a pair of black leggings sprout from underneath. She sports a pair of incredibly muddy running shoes which according to her were originally white, however one would probably believe that they were originally black before they were caked with this much mud.

This is where the 'normality' ends. Alice's nose is almost identical to that of an Ambipom, being an upwards pointing triangle, the same colour as her hair. Her fingertips on both of her regular hands are red. Her most prominent feature are the two purple tails that erupt from her lower back, each with an identical, three-fingered hand, which of which are also tipped in red. To top everything off, she has very thing lips and dazzling white teeth which are sometimes presented as the same, 'cheeky', smile as her counterpart Pokémon.

Personality:
    Alice is an intellectual. She loves to solve things, to find how things work and to push her brain to its extent. She prefers planning and organizing than action and would rather work behind the desk at the PLF than fieldwork. The social aspects of her personality are also approached in the aforementioned manner, she will not even consider building a relationship with anyone she doesn't trust or that she feels will get in her way, and being part-Pokémon her instincts often get the better of her when it comes to judgment. But for the most part she's self dependent and solitary, leaving her a tad eccentric.

However, Alice's personality is completely contradictory when she is having fun or gets to know someone. She doesn't have too much confidence and can never be considered 'the life and soul' nor does she enjoy being the center of attention; having saying that she doesn't like being 'part of the crowd' either, trying to differ herself from both humans and Ambipoms in ways such as using moves and strategies in battle than an Ambipom would never use -i.e. Learning Brick Break-.

In battle she is more of a strategist. If she ever actually resorts to battle that is. If she's backed into a corner she can amaze even herself, not by strength but by the skill and combos she can pull off, with only four attacks. But as previously mentioned, she hates battling and can probably count her battles on two of her four hands.

All in all Alice's personality contradicts itself all the time, one minute she can be happy stuck behind a desk and the next she will love being out in the fresh air; she narrows this down to the fact that Ambipoms and Humans are too different mentally but physically are quite similar.

Background:
    Alice worked at the PLF as a secretary before her strategic skills were recognized as an asset to the force. Having not been a strong lover of Pokémon she was always against the idea of Pokémorphs but her will to rid Kanto of the eight Gym-leader-turned-tyrants was too strong. The only condition that Alice herself demanded is that she would one day be able to live a regular human life when the PLF were through with her, and later that very same week she had finally been found a suitable match, an Ambipom, and the morph went as planned. She no realizes that there is probably no way of reversing the morph, she's glad however that she looks a lot more humanoid than some other morphs around the workplace and is quite happy with her 'promotion'.

Attacks:
    Brick Break
    Swift
    Focus Punch
    Double Team

Additional Information:
    Since she was originally a human, her regular arms are much better than that of an Ambipom's, not to mention they have hands. However as the tails are nearly as strong, if not stronger, she has adapted to using them quickly and is now capable of using all four equally as well as the last. It's like having four arms.

RP Sample:
    I'm your friend and have RPed with you, a lot, before now? :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Midnight Jasper: I like the idea of your character a whole lot, but theres also much room for improvement. Also, the morphs in the RP are permanently stuck at a point between human and pokemon, always retaining traits of both. The degree of your transformation is obviously up to you, but we wont be morphing INTO pokemon, just using their abilities and some of their appearance. I'd like to see more in appearance and background. So, Jasper, you are Pending

Jim: PLF will be continuing where the original left off. Brock and Lt. Surge have been defeated in the raids on Pewter and Vermillion, and all events leading up to Surge's capture and Misty's threat are valid. All original RPers of the first PLF team will be accepted at top priority over the new ones. needless to say... Accepted

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • ~*Sign Up*~
    Name: Jade
    Morph: Tyranitar

Appearance: Upon morphing with her Tyranitar, Jade's skin turned pale green. Tyranitar's nickname, "The Armored Pokemon", attributed to her now hard and rough skin. Her canines grew exceptionally large for a young girl who still has a normal head on her shoulders. (Luckily, they don't stick out oddly when she closes her mouth.) On her chest and her legs are the black markings that used to reside on her Tyranitar. Jade's finger nails have turned black and have also become hard, able to draw blood by just scratching the surface. Small, hard, spikes protrude from her elbow down her arm to her wrist. They are also on her back, much smaller but big enough to make sleeping on her back nearly impossible. Her shoulder length hair stayed black and is usually tied up in a high pony tail so as not to get in the way. Her green eyes hold understanding and determination. Jade's sensitive about her height of five foot two, but makes up for it in strength.
    Jade's attire consists of green shorts with black leggings underneath, finger-less black gloves, and a black tank top. She doesn't get cold easily and firmly believes that in order to move freely you must dress lightly. Though she is generally small she, literally, packs a punch. With only her legs she can create a fierce earthquake that'll knock over any grown man.

Personality: Jade has always believed in helping others and while she may seem hard as a rock on the outside (har har) she's very compassionate. Anyone in need, she's willing to help. On the other hand, Jade isn't very patient and easily frustrated by obstacles she can't get around, although she's determined enough to keep moving.
    When it comes to solving problems, Jade looks for the fastest way around it. Which isn't necessarily the best. In battle she's a bit of a show off, surprising many with her powerful moves that no one expects from a short young lady. She just smirks and moves on.
    Competitive is an understatement.
    She's the kind of person who skips the fancy ninja-like tactics and goes straight for the CHARGE!!

Background: Before all of this, Jade was just a normal (and amazing) trainer who traveled over the four continents with her team of strong-willed pokemon. Jade had nothing to leave in her hometown of Lavender. It depressed her and having no ties with anyone there made it easy for her and her Lavitar to up and go. The only person she missed was her neighbor, Oliver, whom she had grown up with but kept in touch.
    It wasn't until she came back to visit did she find out about the chaos that had ensued. Horrified by this, Jade swore to help in any way she could to make sure these monsters were put to justice.

Attacks: Sandstorm
    Earthquake
    Dark Pulse
    Rock Slide

Additional Information: Before the morph, Jade was a dancer. Mostly jazz styles and modern things, but upon her morphing with Tyranitar she's found that she is no longer very graceful. Also, her feet (which she insists on keeping bare foot because of her rough skin) can feel vibrations from miles away. She trust them more than her eyes to tell her when someone's approaching.
    Also, Jade is part of the original Pokemon Liberation Force and is looking forward to working along side Clove once again. ^_^

RP Sample:
    This is weird, Jade thought, looked at her green skin. She frowned, that's probably what everyone else is going to think. As much as that troubled her, it would not stop her. She knew what she had to do.

The moon was full as she stepped out into the night air. She hadn't traveled around Kanto in so long, but something told her she needed to get to Pewter City and fast. And for this reason she packed light, only bringing money and her PokeTech with her. Everything else she'd find on the way.

As she looked back at Lavender town, the trees swayed in the breeze; they were the only things waving her good-bye. As she turned around she felt something running towards her.

"Why do you have to leave?" It was Oliver, her childhood companion. His blonde curls gave away the innocence that would forever live in him, no matter how old they became. The yearning in his chocolate eyes was obvious.

"Bad things are happening out there, Oliver," Jade gestured with her arm at nothing in particular. "I can't just stay here and let it happen."

Oliver was the only person not thrown off by her morphed appearance. She looked more human that a lot of PokeMorphs but she, nonetheless, looked different. He stared at her pleading, without words, for her to stay. She smiled, her sharp teeth bared.

"Don't go getting yourself into trouble. I won't be there to help you," she joked.

"And what if you get in trouble? Jade, I…." he seemed to lose his voice for a second, "I love you"

Every time he said it, it was harder for her to leave. She turned around and continued walking, "I love you too. That's why I need to do this."

I thought I'd use the same RP sample.
    I'm glad we're starting where we left off =)

Last edited:

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • Ineresting.....very interesting.....I'll give it a shot what the hell.
    (using this character in another RP, but it's slow and stuff...lol...love my character!)

Name: Travis Darrell Mura
    Morph: Squirtle

Appearence:
    Before the morphing process, Travis stood at about 6-8, and weighed about 180. He had black hair which was usually very messy, and blue eyes. He had facial hair which was usually kept at about 3 cm in length. After choosing to join the force, his body changed completally. His eyes, still blue were much larger. His height was reduced to about 6-4, and he weighed almost 220.He now has the shell of a squirtle, and blue skin. His legs are webbed and longer than a Squirtle, but not quite as long as a humans. The same features are on his arm, only he also has claws at where his fingers are.

Personality:
    Not much changed in Travis after the morphing process. He still could go into a dark mood, but inside he felt something in him fight it. That must be how Squirtle felt. When he wasn't in such a dark modd, he was very respectable and a guy you would want to hang around with. He always was happy. He also is found to laugh a lot now.

Background:
    It's been 11 years since Travis Darrell Mura started his journey out into the Pokemon world to start his pokemon journey. Not much was known to the public about this trainer's harsh past, but he had unwillingly made a name for himself, and found himself facing trainers who were dying to challenge him. He had been traveling with his closest friend for eleven years. Squirle, nicknamed Gill, was known as one of the most powerful Squirtle's in the world.

When Travis heard about the gym leaders attempt for world domination, he was left speechless. Some gym leaders were some of his closest friends...now they were enemies. Among these friends, was Brock, who was defeated. When Travis heard of that, he did grieve a little, but knew the Brock he had known eleven years ago, was long dead...Travis joined the League, but with big hesitation. (see RPG Sample)

Attacks:
    Hydro Pump
    Protect
    Skull Bash
    Bubblebeam

Additional infomation: After the morph process, Travis found that his love and passion for Heavy Metal was still the same as it was and he is glad it still is. He loved listening to Metallica!

RPG Sample:

Travis stood in the labratory. The aides in white suits getting two chambers ready. Professer Oak, the man who gave him his Squirtle (Gill), was among them. Travis felt very uncomfortable about this...

I knew Brock for eleven years...will I become as corrupt as he was?

"Travis," Oak said. Travis looked up. "Your chamber is ready. We cannot say how thankful we are."

"Please, don't." Travis said, beginning to take off his clothes. Gill stood a few feet away, getting prepared to go into his chamber. Both chambers were connectd to a huge chamber, whichh Travis guessed was where the transformation took place. Travis, before taking off his pants, handed over all his pocessions and pokeballs.

"You'll keep them safe, professor?"
    "Travis, you must trust me. I will do my best with your pokémon. The lab has more security around it now. Once again, I cannot say how grateful we are. We know you will make a great addition to the team, you and Gill are known as one of the best partners around, please don't let us down."

"I dont plan to...but I must ask this." Oak looked up to Travis. "After I go in there, and when I come out, is there any going back? When this is done, will I be able to transform to what I was, and Gill to what he was?"

Oak looked at Travis with a serious look.

"Travis...I don't know. We will do what we can to try and reverse the morph process. Once this is over, if we've found a way to reverse the process, we will glady transform yuo both back..."

"I thank you." Travis said, sincerally. He felt a bit more comfortable going in now. Before he took his pants off, he walked over to Gill for the last time.

"Are you ready, buddy?"
    "Squirtle..."
    "I understand bud...I'm a bit scared myself...but just think, like this for now, we'll never be apart, and together, we can do more than we ever imagined..."
    "Squirtle..." Gill cracked a little smile, and with one final hug, Travis walked over to his chamber.

"I'm ready now." Travis said taking his pants off. Then he stepped into the chamber, the lad assistants placed Gill into his chamber, and then they sealed both chambers. A liquid began pouring all over Travis, within moments he was completally submerged in a fluid he did not know was breathable or not, and he did not take in any breath, he panicked, and took a breath...

The fluid was breathable, but not at all comfortable to the lungs...Travis lost consiousness as he felt something or felt himself leaving his body...and transfer as if a flower had been plucked from the ground..Travis fell unconsious...

Travis?
    Do I know this voice?
    So it did work...I'm Gill...
    Whoa! This is weird...not completally what I had in mind...am I dreaming?
    I think they're about to open the big chamber...
    Wha-?

The chamber opened. Travis stepped out. His appearence had changed completally.

Travs examined his new features...he felt power...which was probably what Gill felt when he was himself. Travis' voice was deeper and seemed louder. "So this is what Gill feels..."
    Yeah pretty much...
    Travis laughed inside...that voice was cool to hear. He knew that Gill and him were inseperable.

A commanding officer walked to Travis, who was now examining his arms.
    "Travis Darrell Mura...welcome to the force."

Last edited:

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • PLEASE READ
    As Kansas has already mentioned, you are PERMANENTLY morphed with the pokemon. It's not a back and forth kind of deal. You're like...a hybrid of human and pokemon.
    So you guys might wanna tweak your sign ups a bit =)

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
  • PLEASE READ
    As Kansas has already mentioned, you are PERMANENTLY morphed with the pokemon. It's not a back and forth kind of deal. You're like...a hybrid of human and pokemon.
    So you guys might wanna tweak your sign ups a bit =)

At first I guessed that, but i saw a post that made me think weirdly...my bad. Eiditing.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    lets see lets see....

Namora: Reserved, please finish soon :)

Billie Lightning: Jade was Clove's right hand girl during Pewter and Vermillion, i couldn't deny her if i wanted to. Accepted

Samurai Master: Your signup was a bit sketchy but i'll say that your sample saved you, i like your style. Accepted

Midnight Jasper: The opposite of Samurai Master, i liked the majority of your signup but your sample is a little skimpy... that being said i'm gonna take a gamble... don't make me regret it. Accepted

So that makes 5 RPers confirmed, i'll be doing 8 maximum and i'll be writing the RP intro the second we get 1 more person

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I don't see that being a problem, but it still stands that i'll be writing the intro once we get the actual next sign up accepted.

Lucien Lachance: Reserved

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    *sigh* I was hoping to avoid this at all costs. But I guess it can't be helped.

Name: Li "Plum" Meiling

Morph: Scyther

Appearance: Plum can be described as a tall and pretty young woman, who dresses respectively but also in a manner that flatters her figure. This assumption however, is only partially true. Plum is indeed tall and quite attractive, but her method of dressing herself is another matter. It's true that her usual attire is quite flattering for her figure, but her motives for dressing in such a way only stem from two influences. The first being her respect for her village and its name, and the second reason being her simple desire to look as 'hot' as possible. She also realises that these two reasons that have so much influence over her presentation tend to conflict with one another, but with so little conscience holding her back, she tends to dress however she wants regardless.

Following that, Plum's usual attire consists of a long ceremonial dress resembling a kimono, decorated with detailed patterns across the front, sides and back of the garment. The dress opens up from the neckline and extends across both arms before descending over her chest and across her torso, while leaving her stomach uncovered. The overall presentation of the robe reveals an open 'V' shape across her torso, beginning at her neck and ending at her waist, revealing more skin than her village's dress code would allow. A supporting maroon cummerbund is tied at this point, before allowing the robe to fold down over her legs. From here, the dress reaches just above the middle of her thighs, where the robe is torn all around, leaving her visibly bare from just above her knees and below.

Each sleeve of the robe is extended across both arms and reach just short of her fingertips. The hemline of each arm is layered against the sleeves of her inner dress and comes just short of each hand's palm. The inner dress itself provides a thin undercoat for cushioning against the over dress and for general support on top of her bare skin.

Thin floral patterns decorate the ends of the dress's hemlines and sleeves and are stitched directly into the material. The main body of the dress is of a blood-red colour, while its floral patterns are stitched using thin white thread.

Furthermore, Plum often adorns a pair of wooden Getas to cover her bare feet. She also sports an iron ring on each arm and has made the point of never removing them. Each ring spans 8.5 centimetres wide and are gold in colour.

Plum's physical appearance, below all of her clothing, is much more refined in comparison to her tattered two-year old robe. Her skin is of an olive complexion, but also tanned across her lower legs, forearms and face, due to excessive exposure to sunlight during her training outdoors. This only adds to her so-called 'hot' appearance, but she is more than willing to obtain a full body tone if the opportunity arises. Sporting a well toned and physically healthy body for a woman her age, Plum is very athletic and quite flexible, and does little to hide it.

In addition to this, several irregularities have also become apparent in her appearance after her joining the PokeMorph Liberation Force. Out of the numerous subjects selected for the project, she proved to be one or the more unique specimens, her results displaying minimal physical side effects, from which only three were deemed significant enough to classify her as a 'PokeMorph'. Such results were most likely caused by her premature release from the experiment when severe signs of physical and mental stress became apparent. That wasn't to say the experiment wasn't a success however, as in the end, she had definitely fused with her partnered Pokemon, but there were some...unexpected differences in her predicted outcome.

Specifically, the number of physical side effects may have been small in number, but their actual effects were far from it, extending to the point of unpredictable proportions. The first proved to be the most noticable in terms of appearance. Two extensions on each arm protruded from the ends of her elbows in the form of an arc that curled around her forearms and ended at a point almost a metre in front of her hands. Resembling the blade of a scythe, each protrusion despite being thin in size, was surprisingly heavy. They were both made from bone, explaining their texture and mass and not to mention the fact that they were growing out of her elbows. These extra additions did little to support her use of a sword but they did prove to be useful subsitutes nonetheless.

The second ill-effect caused by the experiment directly affected her skeletal structure and although it was noticable in its own right, it remained hidden beneath her robe unless otherwise exposed. Two protrusions that connected to the top of her spine rose from above each of her shoulder blades in the shape of an arc, providing the frame for her pair of two-fanned bug-like wings. The actual wings themselves resembled a similar texture to that of a bee and along with being annoyingly fragile, her nervous system had also been integrated into its patented design, making them uncomfortably sensitive. As a result and because of her instinctive recklessness, she would often damage her them, causing much physical and mental stress to herself and her partner. Thus, the solution to tape the wings onto her back was decided, to prevent any further self harm until she was able to utilise them properly. Typically, her newly acquired wings were now proving to be more of hindrance than an asset.

The third and final alteration affected her face but didn't prove to be as noticable as her other transformations. Specifically, her mouth had undergone another skeletal change, where each of her thirty-two teeth sharpened to a point, giving her an animal-like smile. Each fang had become perfectly proportioned to another, allowing her bottom and upper jaw to close together with little space in between, a perfect fit. Her bite was definitely worse than her bark now, and her bark was something fierce.

Of course, aside from all of these rather distinct side effects, the rest of her was more or less the same.

Finishing off her rebel samurai look, her long, sharp and rugged hair is her most treasured and often praised asset. Despite its roughness, the sheer length, volume and condition of her hair is quite a feat for someone who had spent the majority of her life roughing it outdoors and under the sun everyday. Grooming it proves to be difficult and more often than not, Plum leaves it as it is. Dark brown in colour, the forefront of her hair details her fringe in spiked clumps, while remaining almost circular over her back. The ends of her hair reach just below her waistline, but are often tied into a short explosive ponytail, in order to reduce the amount of flailing it may induce during rigorous activities.

Personality: Plum is more or less an irrational and physically abusive teenager, who acts instinctively and on impulse, while throwing out any form of logical thinking. She's extremely boisterous and will speak her mind regardless of the consequences, which can compromise her own and others' safety. Sarcasm and cursing are also the common mannerisms she adopts in her rather limited vocabulary and oral abilities. The effect she seems to have when using such mannerisms however, have proven quiet effective in intimidating and putting down others, both common pastimes in her short nineteen years of life. Amongst her clan her behaviour is extremely uncommon and is more often than not looked down upon. Despite this, her reputation is regarded quite highly due to certain individual characteristics and this only provokes her boorish attitude.

Following the samurai code of ethics, Plum is able to compose herself temporarily, but has many personal conflicts in relation to the discipline. The reason as to why she has been able to subdue herself for as long as she has, is solely due to her strict upbringing, where her exponential energy was restrained the best it could be at that time. This did little to suppress her unique and individual attitude, but allowed her to become much stronger mentally, as well as physically.

Stemming from this, in rare moments of curiosity and need, Plum is prone to become very suddenly 'familiar' with those around her. She has developed a technique of being able to use herself, often physically, to befriend those she wishes to make contact with. Whether her intentions stem solely from personal motives or genuine friendship is largely unknown.

With that, Plum grew into a very intimidating, domineering and self-absorbed teenage girl. She had also been the one who had given herself the nickname; Plum, after learning the meaning behind her given name. In line with her brash, upfront and arbitrary personality, she still follows the strict rulings and ethics of the samurai. Of course, she also incorporates her own ideals into such a discipline, thus allowing her to continue living without guilt.

PLF's experiment had managed to subdue her a little but her initial boisterous attitude remained ever vigilent, even through her fused partner's persona. Growing up alongside her, he had always been the more disciplined of the two, even though their skill, despite differing in style, were almost equal in level. They were great partners but even better rivals, so it was only natural that their combined personalities would conflict. Even so, she did gain some advantageous traits from her Scyther counterpart, such as enhanced concentration, patience and animal-like instincts. Of course, these were only accessible to her when she was either in a pinch or whenever he felt like aiding her, other than that she was on her own.

Background: Plum, despite being of Hoenn descent, was raised in a traditional samurai village in the midst of Johto. The village was located far north of Ecruteak and adopted many of their neighbouring town's customs. Because of this, her village prospered in a life of simplicity and tradition, promoting a humble yet strict upbringing.

For Plum however, the introduction of the modern world through her learning of Johto's other cities and towns, only provoked her young mind into thinking of living a life much more complex and exciting than what she was accustomed to. With such knowledge, she began going against the way of her village's customs and promoted a more modern way of living, taking examples from Goldenrod and Olivine respectively. From this, her personality began to grow much more undisciplined as her modernised way of thinking was constantly rejected by her family and village. Thus, in an effort to remedy her abrupt mood swings and mental stability, her parents inquired that she undergo strict samurai training, to help mould her 'devil's mind', as they so aptly named it. For to train as a samurai was one of the most gruelling and difficult trials a member of the village could be put through, but with determination and hard work, the result would be more than rewarding.

Plum was of course, defiant against her parents' wishes and immediately revolted, taking every opportunity she had to degrade her village's customs and promote a more modernised way of life. However, her brash attitude had insulted the village for the last time and she was forcibly taken into the village's 'educational' program.

She spent the first two weeks of her time being 'educated' making attempts to escape the confines of her training. Each attempt proved fruitless and only served as another cause for more punishment. Adapting to such a scenario, Plum decided to go along with the program as quickly as she could, in an effort to being allowed to leave as soon as possible. This however, also proved to be ineffective due to her constant examinations where she failed miserably every time, and this was only because she had rushed through her lessons without learning a thing. Thus, after six failed weeks of training and escape attempts, Plum came to the inevitable decision of actually taking it seriously. Physically and mentally exhausted and knowing full well she would never be able to return home without passing, she once again began her long and arduous samurai training.

For the next nine years, Plum continued to practice as an intermediate samurai who quickly became quite skilled in her physical abilities, but was less than impressive academically. Unable to concentrate long enough in order to process scenarios logically and strategically, she taught herself to rely solely on her instincts and became accustomed to the secret art of improvisation. She was further motivated by her growing partnership and rivalry with one of the village's farming Pokemon; a Scyther that had strayed away from simply harvesting crops to training itself in combat by watching and learning. During this time, she still held her initial beliefs in modernising the village's customs, but now held much more respect for its traditions. In spite of this however, her attitude remained almost exactly the same from when she had started nine years prior, but was able to subdue it to an extent in accordance to the application of the samurai code of ethics.
    Soon after, through proving her worth as a semi-capable samurai she was finally given permission to return home. Upon her arrival and much to her bemusement, she discovered that her parents had enlisted her into Azalea Town's recruitment force, an agency that was scouting out young, capable and loyal trainers to support the Gym Leaders' cause. In her case; Bugsy.

Being castaway for nine years, Plum found herself very out of touch with what Johto and the other regions had become. For reasons still unknown, these apparent leaders had begun using force to rule over their respective townships, all under the guidance of the Elite Four. Of course, there were those who stood up and opposed their once noble and respected oppressors, but there also those who supported them out of fear, loyalty and false hope. These rebels had come to be known as the Pokemon Liberation Force, an organisation bent on bringing the leaders to justice.

In spite of the PLF's efforts however, Plum's village soon fell under Ecruteak City's control and it was then that she realised her parents' previous course of action to transfer her to Azalea Town, had all been to save her. Taking the chance, she fought against the bug enthusiast's stranglehold and managed to escape relatively unharmed. In a further twist of fate, her previous sparring partner from her time spent training as a samurai, the farming Scyther, had also turned against the once peaceful country and decided to aid her quest in fighting against the leaders.

Fleeing the country, there was only one place they could go without drawing attention to themselves; Kanto. Conveniently, the two regions shared the same continent, meaning that traversing from one nation to the other would be relatively easy in terms of keeping a low profile. Taking the Magnet Train however, was out of the question, as was boarding the S.S. Aqua to Vermillion City. Each would draw too much attention to their whereabouts, seeing as how she had made quite the commotion in defying Bugsy and was sure that they were now being actively pursued. With only one option left, the two proceeded to Kanto on foot.

During this time was when Plum encountered the PLF directly and inevitably became a member, although reluctantly and after much negotiation. Her motive for joining forces was simple; to save her family and village and to stop those responsible for endangering them. The PLF had promised to provide her with the necessary measures to do so as long as she agreed to cooperate with them in eradicating the Gym Leaders' forces. If there was ever a time for her to show off the fruits of her nine years of labour, it was now.

Attacks:

• Quick Attack
    • X-scissor
    • Swords Dance
    • Fury Cutter
    Ability: As a result of her morph, Plum picked up an unusual ability from her partner; Swarm. It is a simple instinctive reflex that occurs when she begins to lose stamina. The lower it falls, the stronger she becomes, but only up to a certain point and under a certain condition. Specifically, her strength would increase to 1.5 of her original capacity but only while utilising her natural alignment, in other words; Bug-type moves.

Additional Information:

• Plum is dominantly right-handed but has little to no use for her left arm during battle, aside from supporting her right or acting as a shield, an obvious weakness that can be exploited by any intelligent enemy.
    • After returning home, she was presented with a sword carved from bamboo as a congratulatory present for all her hard work. Such a gift was given in place of a tradional samurai katana after her method of fighting was deemed too reckless and endangering to be given a real weapon.
    • One of the unmentioned yet fairly obvious side effects of Plum's experiment was the failure to develop a fully synchronised mental link between her and her partner, mostly due to her less than adequate intellect. This didn't prove to be a very serious problem for her, but it did often put her on the spot when her two minds would conflict over an issue and thus cause her to start arguments with herself, in which others may mistake for her in being mentally handicapped.
    • Her partnered Pokemon was the once farming Scyther who had taught itself how to fight through watching and learning. She soon found out that this Scyther, who had ventured from its home every week to witness her samurai training, belonged to Azalea Town's Gym Leader; Bugsy. During their abrupt reunion under the new leader's reign, the two fled together and joined the PLF. Several pursuits have been organised to apprehend the two under Bugsy's command, deeming her as a traitor and the one responsible for kidnapping his Pokemon.
    And of course, I was kidding. xP Looking forward to working with you guys again, if you'll have me.

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
  • Name: Jack Kaelin

Morph: Blaziken

Appearance: At a towering height of 6'4", Jack is surprisingly only 150 lbs due to his light-weight bones. Because his bones are thinner and weaker than a normal human's, they are more easily broken if he isn't careful, but they are still stronger than the typical Blaziken's. Despite this, his legs are incredibly strong and he can kick with great force and jump long distances. His short, white hair is the same shade as a Blaziken's, he prefers to conceal it under a red cap worn backwards. For clothes, he wears a red shirt, black pants, and black sneaker with red markings. On his wrist are band-like markings where intense flames spout out whenever he is angry or battling and covers them up with black sweat bands. The only feature that he gained from his morph that he has trouble hiding is his eyes which consist of a yellow sclera (white part of your eyes) and dark blue eyes, and usually resorts to wearing sunglasses when he's in a large crowd or anywhere else that he doesn't want to attract attention.

Personality: Despite his outward appearance, Jack is serious and reserved, especially among strangers. Even when he agrees to travel with some people, it will be some time before he calls them friends instead of acquaintances or companions. If you are lucky enough to gain his trust and respect, you will find that he has a good, kind heart and maybe even a more friendly side to his personality which is probably the remains of his former self. Because of his martial arts training, he has a strict moral code and a strong sense of loyalty. He would much rather face one hundred rampaging gyrados than turn his back on anyone. In a fight, he is cool and calculating, often letting his opponent have the first move. It's a habit of his to give his adversary a chance to back down or give up before the fight begins. The large difference between how he dresses and how he acts is a result of the morphing.

Background: As an experienced trainer, Jack decided to travel to Kanto and challenge the Indigo League. Traveling through some small towns, he realized that something strange was happening. The people seemed scared of the gym leaders and didn't even dare to mention their names. Since Cerulean Gym was the closest, he decided to go there first, even though his best pokemon, Blaziken, would be at a disadvantage. When he arrived, he was shocked and disgusted after seeing the new fortifications that were being built on the gym and the morphed body of Misty. He decided to challenge Misty anyway, hoping that the battle would bring her back to her senses. Sending his pokemon one after the other, he could only stand and watch as each one was easily beaten down. Finally, only Blaziken was left. Although Blaziken put up a valiant fight, he was soon overwhelmed and beaten brutally and mercilessly, almost to the point of death. Devastated and confused, Jack managed to get his pokemon to a center and after Blaziken was fully recovered, they both swore that they would stop the gym leaders and Elite Four. Hearing about the PLF, they found its headquarters and were eventually morphed together.

Attacks: Flamethrower, Sky Uppercut, Blaze Kick, Agility

Additional Information: With his birdlike sight and amazing jumping ability, Jack makes a great scout. Because of his fighting type, he has studied karate and has achieved the equilvalence of a third degree black belt. He uses those skills for when he doesn't think his attacks are necessary. He also carries a flute around with him, which he can play exceedingly well.

RP Sample: (From Pokemon: Hybrid Chronicles by Slytherfang)

During a break in their conversation, Ashley glanced up in time to observe Kite standing up from the nearby table he'd been sitting at. As he placed his tray on top of the others, she smiled mischievously at his back. How could he possibly think that he could "discreetly" listen to our conversation. What does he think these large ears are for? Fashion? In essence, sneaking up on Ashley was like trying to sneak up on a real Flareon, which had a sense of hearing and smell almost as sharp as a Growlithe. She'd noticed his arrival before he even entered the cafeteria.

When he approached a nearby table, she considered ending the conversation before he overheard to much, but in all the years that she'd known him, she'd never thought of him as a tattler. In fact, she didn't think Kite had hardly any friends at all since almost all the hybrids, herself included, were at the very least a little frightened of him. But who could blame him for being a little strange and unstable? Anyone who could be intentionally mutated and not be affected was either a robot or a mental and emotional superhuman. Because of this, Ashley always tried to be friendly to him, but it wasn't easy. Well, maybe the information that he over heard would be as beneficial to him as she hoped it was for Ali.

She sighed. It was her hope that one day all of the hybrids would be able get along. After all, they were pretty much stuck together. Although she strongly wished to escape the laboratory someday, no one had ever succeeded in the attempt, which that along with her appearance, made her feel very reluctant to try. She feared that the hoody and baggy jean that she kept just for the purpose of escaping would never be used. Despite being a pretty bold person socially, there were just some issues that seemed to require more than she could handle alone. The mystery of what went on down in the basement was one of them.

The basement was strictly forbidden to all hybrids. Whereas some had attempted to explore it- all in failure-, most left it alone in fear of being punished. Unsuccessful escapes had taught them all what it was like to be on the scientists bad side with solitary confinement and such in their arsenal. On the other hand, the hybrids did seem more bold as of late. Escape attempts haven't exactly become more common, but sometimes when they think that the scientist aren't listening, she's often heard whispered complaints of treatment and plans of escape from the others. Like her, they seemed much more suspicious of those who work for the laboratory and were no longer satisfied in blindly following directions. Could a mass breakout be somewhere in the future? In any case, Ashley and Ali needed to be prepared no matter what happened.

Breaking into her thoughts, was the sound of even more footprints entering the cafeteria. Blast these ears! They never give me a moment of peace! This time it was the pikachu-hybrid, Aiden, who stepped through the doorway. He looked bruised and battered, and he was scowling, like something was bothering him. Standing up and motioning Ali to follow, she walked toward his table, concerned about what had happened to him. Could he have gotten into some kind of training accident? She hoped that he wasn't hurt too badly. As far as she could tell, he had some bruises and cuts but no serious injury.

"Hey Aiden. What's wrong? Did something happen?" She looked down at him, trying to catch his eye.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    Namora: more than Accepted, that was great. you took a pretty common morph and made it work very well.

I'll be starting the RP at SOME point tonight but it will be up by tomorrow morning for me
    (At the time of this post, it will be 7:45pm)

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'd REALLY love to reserve a spot in this RP. I had a lot of homework today so I couldn't finish my SU but I'll be able to finish it tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    I didn't think it would get this popular haha so heres the list of accepted.

Accepted: Jim, Kansas, Billie, Samurai, Phani, Namora, Jasper
    Reserved: Gummy, Lucien Lachance

there is 1 more slot... MAYBE 2. I'm closing the sign ups because this is already more than I wanted. Lucien and Gummy are the cut off point, I apologize to everyone else...

If for some reason either of them don't complete a signup, i'll allow someone to sign up in their place.

Years
  • Name: Aisha Lorenzo
    Morph: Arcanine

Appearance: Her hair is a mix of different shades of browns, ranging from dark brown and light brown to red and orange. It's hard to tell what color Aisha's hair truly is, but many have resorted to calling it a volcanic color. The mass of volcanic hair is styled in an unusual fashion: Layered and feathered so that it's shorter at the back and longer at the front, spiked upwards and outwards to create what looks like an imitation of lava as it spurts from a volcano. A pair of goggles keeps the unruly bangs at bay, but are sometimes worn around the teens neck when the pressure on her head gets to much (this normally takes place when Aisha is under stress. A classic sign in her case.) She has sun kissed skin, emerald green eyes, a well built frame and toned body, evident of the many activities she takes apart in.

Her wardrobe consists mostly of browns, oranges and the casual jeans and denim jackets, but she does have the odd black outfit. Her typical style is rather 'punk-ish' in a stereotypical sense of the word with a hint of goth. She generally has her own sense of style and would never willingly go with the flow. A few bandanas of multiple colors and a line of sandals, vans and boots to wear as her preferred footwear as well as the many accessories she is so very fond of. Her favorite outfit consists of an orange, strappy crop top with another longer crop top positioned underneath it (this one black). A pair of baggy jeans (either black or blue depending on her mood) complete with three studded belts (two around the waste and one wrapped tightly around her upper leg), multiple chains hang from these belts in a mish mash of silver. Sometimes she even finds it better to wear a black or blue denim mini skirt with orange and black striped socks that reach past the join of the knee and then a pair of black vans complete with neon orange laces.

Accessories include a pair of long black fingerless gloves that reach past the joint of her elbow. A pair of trademark goggles (though she does have multiple pairs of different colors). A bandana or long strand of material that wraps around her neck, or otherwise some kind of pendant, which is most likely a choker or a cross and not forgetting the gems that complete her multiple piercing, these have always been orange gems pierced through her left eyebrow, bellybutton, tongue and the multiple piercings of her ears. And last but probably (certainly) not least are the multiple bracelets that she keeps on her.

Now even though Aisha wasn't a very normal person to begin with, her altered form adds more of an unusual appearance. All across her body are random black stripes, shaped in the style of an Arcanine. She has a second pair of ears sprouting from the top of her head, only these are canine ears and are orange and black in color. Her eyes are surrounded with black like that of a wolf's and a set of sharp canines emit from the roof of her mouth. Small tuffs of pale yellow fur sprout from her ankles and elbows and a set of fairly large claws penetrate both her footwear and the now fingerless gloves that she wears.

Personality: Aisha is hot headed, overly confident in herself and sarcastic. True enough she works hard and endlessly to gain top marks in what she does, but she can never resist rubbing her success into others faces. Of course with this personality comes the inability to accept loss and Aisha looses her temper fairly easy when it comes to loosing. Fortunately Aisha does well under stress, but a classic trait of her stress is that she lowers the goggles around her head to around her neck or tugs at whatever is around her neck at that moment, letting her opponents know that she is a little flustered by the events taking place, and when this is found out, they always take advantage of her stressful moment. She is not one confused easily, but when she is she tries her hardest to figure out the answer and will loose her temper if the solution is not found soon.

In her work, Aisha is the rookie, learning the hard way to become the best at what she does. She is a klutz and though most find her to be quite lovable and cute, some find her too much of a handful to tolerate and simply just loose they're temper with her. Many times she has managed to completely destroy a mission or fail to do what is asked of her, some even think that she is perhaps too clumsy to even consider being a member of the PLF, but she still fights on and swears one day she will bring down the gym leaders and they're leaders When in a life or death situation, Aisha will take a deep breath and seem to be focussing on something deep inside of herself with allows her to think up a tasteful strategy and use it to the best of her abilities, she is a strong individual and though many would not think it, she is quite the strategist, her only downfall is that she can be a little too cocky and over confident.

Background:
    Having travelled to Kanto in her training to be a Pokemon Ranger, Aisha noticed that something was awry when she noticed that people were looking down when she was passing through Fuscia town. Pokemon were being forced to do things that were beyond them and people were looking simply run down. Having a curious urge to find out what was going on, she decided to go and see the gym leader as they held the most power over the towns and cities they controlled: To her complete horror, she noticed that Koga had been infused with his trusty Venomoth and was demanding complete obedience from the people of his town. In fright, Aisha sped through the doors of the gym, Koga fast on her heel. Summoning forth Flita her Pidgeot from its rounded home, she managed to escape and return to a safer haven where the gym leaders powers had not reached. It was in Vermillion city that Aisha learnt of team: The Pokemon Liberation Force. Calling off her mission to find a hidden Pokemon cave and gaining the understanding of her base's leader she volunteered to join this Force in order to prevent any more pokemon and people from being controlled in such a harsh way,

Attacks: Flamethrower, Extremespeed, Crunch and Double team

Additional Information: Aisha is very talented when it comes to drawing and playing the guitar. She is also quite talented when it comes to martial arts but is still in training. In all quite an active teenager.

RP Sample: Aisha snorted as one of the Naval officers approached her, a smug smirk on his face. She had been caught by one of the marines coming out of a tavern and had unfortunately been recognised as the pirate that she was. She hadn't been at port long, only having arrived there after the crew she had been apart of met a dreadful end by the enchanted singing of a group of Sirens, lured to their deaths upon a cluster of jagged rocks. Being female, she had been lucky enough to avoid the singing and thus save her own life. Not that she didn't want to save the crew, but they got damned nasty when they're listening of the music was disrupted and Aisha even remembered getting thwacked a couple of times by multiple crew members for trying to save their lives. The captain in particular had turned dreadfully murderous when Aisha had attempted to take the helm. She had gained a back hand to the face for that.

She ran her hand absently over her jaw where she had been hit and was surprised when the officer grabbed her wrist and turned it over in his hand. She smirked when the officer found no 'P' brand there and threw it down to her side once more. "That will soon be taken care of, mark my words." He hissed. Aisha had not been caught by the East India Trading Company as of yet, and so had not been branded with the mark of the pirate.

"I think the Commodore will perhaps see to that immediately. With me." Aisha felt two hands grasp each of her arms and found herself being pushed (or was it pulled) roughly through the gathering crowd towards the fort where she knew the Commodores chambers to be. She had heard that Commodore James Norrington was not one to be crossed and would make sure that she was hung on the morrow at dawn. She shuddered at the thought...she was far to young for this, not even grabbed herself a ship.

"Your the first female pirate I have ever laid eyes on. All those females that mingle with pirates have either been SlAgs or tavern keeps. Not many of your kind around these parts." The Officer stated, climbing the steps to the fort. "Perhaps the Commodore will go lightly on you and save you the mark and merely hang you on the morrow, hmm?" Aisha disliked this particular officer. Smug little Ba$tard that he was. "Your very quite for a pirate, Ill give you that much. A far better trait than the normally cocky and overly determined type that I am use to."

"You would do good to shut your mouth soon, mate." Aisha managed, "I feel all the more sorry for those poor souls that 'ave you as their superior." If this Officer liked the quiet type, then Aisha was all the more ready to be the exact opposite to that. She would not bed, she would not moan...she would merely annoy the pretty little officer to no end...well until the morrow when she was either hanged or saved by some miracle.

This certainly caught the officer off guard as he turned sharply on his heal and gave Aisha the most hateful glare she had ever received. She had to congratulate him, it even managed to send a small shiver up her spine. How she adored it when she got on the wrong side of the law, the looks on their faces were priceless and she certainly adored the way this particular officers freckles popped out when the surrounding skin was reddened.

"Seems I struck a nerve." Aisha smirked, obviously pleased with herself.

The Officer all but pushed the marine holding her left arm out of the way and took charge of pulling her along himself. He motioned for the marines to follow and gave orders for one to go and fetch the Commodore from his office. "I will not have to set foot in the Commodores office, your manors are atrocious and if you so wish to behave this way then you can do so in the confined space of the jailhouse. I will not have you speak to the Commodore in such a way in his own study.

"Pity, I so hoped to set me eyes on at least one rich man's study in me life time." She mused.

She was pulled roughly through the doors of the jailhouse and thrown even more roughly onto the floor of the cell. The officer didn't even think to undo the restraints around her wrists before he locked the cell doors and continued to glare daggers at the young pirate confined within the cell. "You must be the most ill mannered Pirate I have ever met, and that is saying something seeing as no Pirate has manors to begin with!"

Aisha shrugged and propped herself up into a sitting position. "I'm t'be hung on the morrow and you expect me t' show ye manors? Unlikely, mate."

There were extra sets of footsteps to be heard descending the steps of the jailhouse and before long, Commodore Norrington stood before her cell as always looking the pillar of authority in his crisp clean uniform. He looked through the cell bars in distaste and turned to the officer. "Dismissed, Gillette." He said shortly and watched as his Lieutenant left the jail cell with no argument what so ever.

"So, you are the one who is responsible for the unseemly amount of thievery that has been happening recently?" He asked,

Aisha smirked, "Aisha Lupe, at yer service."

"Indeed." Was the short, disciplined reply.

Norrington turned on his heal and beckoned one of the guards to his side. "Miss Lupe is to be hung at dawn on the morrow, is that clear."

"Of course, sir."

Norrington nodded his approval and cast one last glance at Aisha before leaving the jailhouse. It was short brief and to the point. She was going to die at dawn and there was little much she could do about it. She sighed in defeat. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she would have given anything at that moment to be free once again. The four walls of the cell were beginning to scare her unlike anything else she had encountered and the thought of the noose was unbearable, she certainly was too young for this.

She wondered briefly if the Commodore would accept her as a privateer. Perhaps that was her only way out of this predicament, but she highly doubted that the Commodore would find any need of a Pirate without a ship and a crew, especially one so young as herself and a female none the less...not that that mattered much, but the Royal Navy was not fond of female captains. (She snorted at that.)

Night came and Aisha had finished her 'last meal'. She was unable to get to sleep knowing full well that this was her last few hours before she was to be greeted by the noose. She awaited the dawn fearfully, not knowing of why the thought of dying by the noose scared her so much. Death had never scared her before.

"Perhaps I thought meself so die a more heroic end. Perhaps death by sword or a daft stunt, but not the noose." She mused aloud.

Just then, a flash of bright blue light appeared before her emerald eyes and she was surprised to find a key shaped blade floating there. A silver handle, carefully crafted and carvings embedded into the stem. The blade was in the shape of a key and was the finest crystal blue she had ever seen. A chain hung from the handle and took on the shape of a sea serpent, which she immediately realised to be the mythical sea serpent, Leviathan. It was a most extraordinary sight that made her eyes widen and her mouth water just a little.

Footsteps and shouts from above informed her that the navy were on their way to check out what the blinding blue light had been. It had obviously shone through the bars of the cell. She quickly reached out her bound hands to grab the handle of the keyblade and soon found herself floating through a mass of nothingness and then she felt the thump of solid ground beneath her body.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2013
    OOC: Lucien: i'm gonna say you're accepted but please finish your history before posting your intro.

Gummy: Please hurry

Everyone else, we'll be starting in Vermillion. Please be sure to go post in the OOC and subscribe to it because i WONT be dealing with any OOC clutter on the main thread. Anyway, i'll try and make this as elaborate as possible... any questions go straight to the OOC.

IC:

"You really blew the last mission, Wheldst. Even though your team defeated Surge, the majority of your team, including yourself, suffered terrible injuries and we lost 2 weeks of time because of it. If you all weren't such quick healers, I woulda put your asses back on the street and found someone who could do their jobs. But that being said, this isn't about criticism. No matter how bad the results, your team did accomplish their missions with no casualties which we all can appreciate so we're giving you the next mission..." The entire team sat in silence together in the back of a transport truck as it bounced up and down with the dips in the road. Clove stood leaning against the forward wall with his communicator held out on speaker so that everyone could hear what needed to be side. The voice coming from the communicator was strong and stern, the sound of the Commander of the PLF.

"Your mission this time is going to be rough. Based on the intelligence gathered, we'll be dropping you off at the south gate of Saffron City. From there you will go north through Saffron and defeat Sabrina on attempt to apprehend her. You will then head north again to Cerulean--"

"But sir, I know for a fact that this is a trap! I was contacted by them after the Surge meeting, it has to be! Sir its been raining over the entire central region of Kanto for TWO WEEKS." Clove exclaimed back at the commander.

"Lieutenant, you'd be wise to watch your tongue if you want to keep that new position. You WILL proceed north through Saffron, and you will engage any enemies seen and deal with them according to the plan layout, is that understood?"

"...sir" Clove responded quietly and quickly as he flipped the communicator shut, replacing it in his back pocket.The transport truck slowed to a stop as the driver could be heard from the front seat.

"This is as far as I go! Its too dangerous out here and I can't see anything in this downpour! You're about 200 meters from the south guard house, good luck everyone." The driver called back into the back of the transport.

"Thanks... we'll need it. Okay team, its all us again. No matter how disposable the Commander makes us sound, we're the only ones who can do this. Jade, Alice, Plum, we've been through quite a bit together. You're all captains now and you earned it in the last missions, show me that you earned it in this mission as well. We'll have to watch each others' backs constantly. The Commander wont acknowledge that this mission is a bad idea, but I know better. We'll be fighting in disadvantageous conditions and against two of the most powerful people you've probably ever encountered. We've seen the extent of Sabrina's wrath and what Misty is capable of with this storm... Please be careful. This will be a straight forward assault until we get into the city limits, where we'll split into two attack groups. We'll sweep the whole city and finish it with Sabrina. Thats the ideal plan at this point, any questions? Good. PLF, lets roll out." Clove said, finishing his speech and walking to the back of the transport, kicking the door open into the pouring rain outside.

Clove dropped off the back of the truck into the muddy squishy water and took a few steps forward, squinting into the distance to see the guard tower. Multiple figures could be seen pacing back and forth across the rooftops of the now entirely walled in "Fortress of Saffron".

"Of course it couldn't start out easy... Clove thought to himself, squinting into the downpour. Suddenly without warning, the rain parted and halted, leaving a sunny crystal clear day. Clove looked around puzzled as the guard house and Saffron City became clear. The city's once vibrant appearance and turned to a dull gray, it almost looked like a ghost town.

"If this isn't a trap, then I'll quit the PLF..." Clove said aloud back to his team members. "Alright everyone, it looks like they laid out a red carpet for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting. PLF, lets move out."

billie_lightning

Lightning Queen
    Years
  • "You really blew the last mission, Wheldst," a stern and strong voice echoed from Clove's communicator.

The Commander didn't sound too happy. Although their last few missions didn't go smoothly, they did do their job. The Commander couldn't deny that; that's why they were here, being briefed in the back of a transport truck and everyone was silent. The new recruits had no idea what to expect and the veterans, though glowing with experience, also didn't seem sure about what they were going to run into.

"Your mission this time is going to be rough. Based on the intelligence gathered, we'll be dropping you off at the south gate of Saffron City. From there you will go north through Saffron and defeat Sabrina on attempt to apprehend her. You will then head north again to Cerulean--"

"But sir, I know for a fact that this is a trap! I was contacted by them after the Surge meeting, it has to be! Sir its been raining over the entire central region of Kanto for TWO WEEKS." Clove interrupted, his voice just as strong.

Jade gave a small nod. She didn't mean for Clove to see it, but she was right along side him in his skepticism. She had never seen this much rain before. In fact, this was the first time she was completely dry in over a week and she grimaced at though of leaving the vehicle. By nature, Jade hated getting wet, but not as much as her Tyranitar did.

"Lieutenant, you'd be wise to watch your tongue if you want to keep that new position. You WILL proceed north through Saffron, and you will engage any enemies seen and deal with them according to the plan layout, is that understood?"

"...sir" Clove responded quietly. Jade's green eyes shifted to her leader, curious if he had something up his sleeve.

"This is as far as I go! Its too dangerous out here and I can't see anything in this downpour! You're about 200 meters from the south guard house, good luck everyone," the driver called from the front. This was Clove's cue to give some kind of speech. Or at least, he would take advantage of these few moments.

"Thanks... we'll need it. Okay team, its all us again. No matter how disposable the Commander makes us sound, we're the only ones who can do this. Jade, Alice, Plum, we've been through quite a bit together. You're all captains now and you earned it in the last missions, show me that you earned it in this mission as well." At this Jade couldn't help but let a prideful smile take over her features. She had worked hard to prove to Clove that she was tough and a good addition to PLF back when she first started.

"We'll have to watch each others' backs constantly. The Commander wont acknowledge that this mission is a bad idea, but I know better. We'll be fighting in disadvantageous conditions and against two of the most powerful people you've probably ever encountered. We've seen the extent of Sabrina's wrath and what Misty is capable of with this storm... Please be careful. This will be a straight forward assault until we get into the city limits, where we'll split into two attack groups. We'll sweep the whole city and finish it with Sabrina. Thats the ideal plan at this point, any questions? Good. PLF, lets roll out." said Clove. He didn't even really wait for questions and Jade felt rather bad for the new recruits.

Sabrina, the name had been echoing in the back of Jade's mind for weeks. She was part dark type but still uneasy thinking of what Sabrina was capable of. Not to mention how nervous it made her that this was so close to home.

They made their way out of the truck, their feet meeting a muddy puddle. It was the only time Jade regretted not wearing shoes. She forgot her discomfort upon seeing the fortress that now swallowed Saffron. Guards were everywhere. She could see Clove's expression and knew he was a little bit tweaked that wasn't going to start out easy.

The rain stopped. Jade's eyes narrowed at the sun came out for the first time in weeks and, while thankful for the ceasing of the downpour, felt fear tug at the back of mind. This wasn't a coincidence.

If this isn't a trap, then I'll quit the PLF..." Clove said aloud. "Alright everyone, it looks like they laid out a red carpet for us, and it would be rude to keep them waiting. PLF, lets move out."

Clenching her fists, Jade braced herself, trying to look confident for the new recruits. She hoped it would work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back