• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    PokeDex re-order..eh? That might change evolution stuff to make it easier. Yay.

Good luck Gabe_K. We can't wait for hopefully, the regeneration of hacking!

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    After a long time, we are at the verge of D/P hacking.

Will it be worth it or will we be left with thousands of bad hacks?

*Shudders*

Years
    After a long time, we are at the verge of D/P hacking.

Will it be worth it or will we be left with thousands of bad hacks?

*Shudders*

Oh I can tell you for sure the minute I release a map editor and there's no script editor and you won't be able to change the order of the maps we will see such horrible hacks from wannabe hackers it will be painful...

Years
    Everyone will be looking like yer avatar.

*Laughs*

I already do <_< But just look, there have been at least 10 times more requests for map editors then script editors. If you only have a map editor you can only do so much. If you only have a script editor you can change the rather crappy game that Diamond is into something with a totally different storyline.

Years
    One other factor in the crappy hacks I foresee is that I haven't seen much interest in DP by.. well... REAL hackers, mostly just kids who want a map editor.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Oh I can tell you for sure the minute I release a map editor and there's no script editor and you won't be able to change the order of the maps we will see such horrible hacks from wannabe hackers it will be painful...
    Which is why I propose that we do not release a public map editor untill we get scripting solved. It would be better on the hacking community if we did.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Have you guys found any map data?
    Or hints to where it might be? I may be interested in writing a little map editor, reach me if you did.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
    Years
    I meant most of the "DP hackers" are little kids who want a map editor. And yeah, Heatran knows what he's supposed to be doing.

I want it cuz I'm sick of FR hacking a bit. D/P is something new so it's exciting as It'll grow with Platinum and if it's confirmed, DG and DS.

Years
    Have you guys found any map data?
    Or hints to where it might be? I may be interested in writing a little map editor, reach me if you did.

YES! Please, learn to read. I know how to hack maps and am making a map editor.

I can't wait until Darthatron comes out with his new tool for Pokemon Diamond and Pearl hacking.

Please don't spam with crap like this. If you have something intelligent or important to say, go ahead, but don't just tell us how much you want it.

interdpth

I've seen things, man.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2021
    Gabe_k, Sorry, the posts I read made it seem like there was no chance, could please release the data? As to the location of tilesets, palettes, TSA data, and map data, I believe I found the maps, but the other info would be really helpful.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back