• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Wow! These are very nice tools, Darthatron! But, I was wondering, how about making a tool for changing the Pokémon that Professor Rowan sends out at the beginning? That wouldn't be so hard for you, for a master tool-maker like you!

Anyways, good luck, Darthatron.

Years
  • Wow! These are very nice tools, Darthatron! But, I was wondering, how about making a tool for changing the Pokémon that Professor Rowan sends out at the beginning? That wouldn't be so hard for you, for a master tool-maker like you!

Anyways, good luck, Darthatron.

Hey, as i told you ove msn Esmas, i just decided to do that program, Here it is, very simpel.. Credits to Darhtatron for the hex code...Link

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Thanks for making my request real, Sebbe! So, are there any glitches? Or is it that simple?
    You told me before that the sprite overlaps the textbox, but does it do that now?

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Hey, as i told you ove msn Esmas, i just decided to do that program, Here it is, very simpel.. Credits to Darhtatron for the hex code...Link
    How do you guys find this Data?
    You just Roam through the Rom, and decide that this data is that data?
    Or do you search for the data(munchlax) and test it?

Nice tools! I wish I was good at these things...

Years
  • How do you guys find this Data?

alot of it is just like in gba, other then that we mostly make educated guesses, and come up with theorys (which are actualy sometimes right)

Years
  • How do you guys find this Data?

Well, I did it as i seached for munclax, then evey time i found it i called for 0100(Bulbasaur) next time 0200(Ivesaur) then i could simpel see there the offset were... (I did not do this with all munclax offset, but i started with about 15 then i tested it, then the next 15) But you can also learn pretty fast to see what the defrends stuff is, so a lot a of stuff did i also not change...

An eksample would be that i if we aRe seaRching foR the pic of the staRteRs, then we just good like 8601 8301 8901 which aRe the staRteRs, then we pRetty fast find a new place theRe it says 8601 0000 8301 0000 8901 0000... (But Realy evey time we (OR hoRus)Then it cRashes, but i gues that then it need to be coRneted... But i wanna test a little hing abmoRe befoRe i can say any thing about it... That weRe a bad eksample...

Last edited:

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Wow, these are great tools coming out. Keep it up, all of you! I wish I had time/experience with this so I could help...but alas...

Years
  • I was wondering what program you guys are using to make these tools cause I know most of them are made using VisualBasics because I want to make my own tools so I need to know how Pokéspam.

secretcharly

Shinygold D/P remake!!!
    Years
  • what did edit the intro pokeeditor?
    Oh, better dont anser it, it is to change the pokemon who take out prof. rowan,isnt it?

Is there a tool to change the title in pokemon?
    i want to change wuere say "PEARL" to "shinygold" or hacked, something..
    and a tool or program to change the purple background(in the title) to yellow?

Can someone explain the steps? someone put some in the diamond and pearl hacking thread but when do them the logo is all distorcioned.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is there a tool to change the title in pokemon?
    i want to change wuere say "PEARL" to "shinygold" or hacked, something..
    and a tool or program to change the purple background(in the title) to yellow?

Can someone explain the steps? someone put some in the diamond and pearl hacking thread but when do them the logo is all distorcioned.

yes, it's called tile layer pro. just use the tile organizer to make it un"distorcioned".

some rather unpleasent news for people waiting for a map editor, my computer is having problems, they shouldn't be too hard to fix, but the will take some time, you'll have to wait abit longer for a map (or mart) editor.

tyhone

Good Mapper and Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    Well the tools here are great and Gabe i hope you get your conputer up and running again!

Years
  • Ones again i think i need to post my tool here... and can you please put it in the first post?
    New Update
    Here it is... Here it finaly is... The New, Updated version of my Gym editor and i have been extended it!
    News:
    Rival editor
    Elite Four Editor
    Header Reading
    Bug fixed
    "Merge Starter with rival pokemon"
    More Bugs fixed

Sreenshot
    Spoiler:

Download
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40365&stc=1&d=1208552150

Micael Alighieri

Helix Boo / Lord Kaktus, ex-member from Whack a Ha
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2017
    Hi! This is quite interesting! I do not think the hack GB lasts much. One question, is there a program to create hacktools for Diamond and Pearl? I believe that I could use Java. Incidentally, if someone asks me if I know or not to create a hacktool not ask this because I know people who are experts who can help me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Wait, how r we gonna play these hacks if the DS emulator is really slow???

You could also load it up on a flash cart (see youtube, r4ds) and show your friends your haxx?

What I'm really looking forward to is a text editor.

I know how to use visual basic but I don't know about hacking nds roms too much. Maybe someone could teach me and i could join up =)?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back