• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Nice new tool, sebbe17. I'd love to tweak the Rival a little.
    Keep up the good work, PokeSpammers. :x

Oh, and the DS emulators are a perfect speed; you just have to edit its controls a little.

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
  • Hey, question...

I hacked a rom of Pokemon Diamond and now it's not formatted as a NDS file. It won't load in an emulator. Help me.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • So... I've been working on this Multi Purpose Tool, and it's nearly done... Just need to get it translated from English to a few languages and then I'll be ready to release! :)

PokeSpam Inc. Tool Showcase!

That is all.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • I plan to release a beta with all the tools shown there in the next few days, but the full version will take about a week, maybe 2.

Also, the full version won't include a Text Editor, Item Editor or Mart Editor. Unless we make some breakthroughs. :(

Years
  • I plan to release a beta with all the tools shown there in the next few days, but the full version will take about a week, maybe 2.

Also, the full version won't include a Text Editor, Item Editor or Mart Editor. Unless we make some breakthroughs. :(

I can make a mart editor for it if you need.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • excuse me! isn't pokespam inc spamming? spamming is not allowed on this website!

No... not at all... I'm pretty sure the name PokeSpam comes from the fact that we hack Pokemon ROMs using the HEX Spamming method. Which means we just edit anything that could be related to what we want to edit and test it, if it doesn't change anything, we change it back.

Get it?

However... Your message was spam. :shocked: (An absolutely pointless message posted in a Thread that has nothing to do with said post.)

Goodnight.

Years
  • excuse me! isn't pokespam inc spamming? spamming is not allowed on this website!

Thank you for demonstrating your intelligence level, I can see that you are quite obviously a mod. Pokespam Inc is a Diamond and Pearl rom hacking team genius. People like you continue to amaze me with the fact that you can apparently operate a computer, while lacking the ability to read. Your post, however, is spam, good day to you sir.

tyhone

Good Mapper and Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    is anyone there?

Anyway great work on the All-in-one tool Darthatron hope the betas released soon cant wait =D
    But remember to take a break everynow and then =p

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • is anyone there?

Anyway great work on the All-in-one tool Darthatron hope the betas released soon cant wait =D
    But remember to take a break everynow and then =p

I am the laziest person on the planet. I take a 12 hour break for every hour I work. :D

And yeah, I'll release the BETA when I can be bothered... Which could be another week. :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back