• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokewalker: do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    I Use it when I want to catch some pokemon the easy way.
    Like, One day I won't even play my game.
    The next I'll spend a few hours playing it.

I Mainly use my Winners Path, So Munchlax and Horsea i've caught so far.

Years
  • Can't remember if I posted here before, but yes, I occasionally do. It's in my pocket right now, but obviously it's not doing much good there :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    I used it a lot when I was in school but now that it's summer break over here I barely leave my house so not so much anymore D:

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • I actually enjoy it. When i'm on a walk, i put it into my pocket and after i return i have tons of watts. =3 I use it mostly for finding items, and early in the game for pokemon.(Then they are much weaker than my other pokemon, and i never get to collect enough watts for areas with Hoenn/Sinnoh pokes).

PalkiaSpace

Panda Hugger <(^_^)>
    Years
  • Upon seeing this thread, I'm urged to dig mine up from somewhere...

I havn't used it since march, but I'm going to again...

It's hard to take the thing places for a clean freak who wants to keep it nice... :\

Years
  • i used to use it alot at school because id be walkin from class to class all day but once school got out i rarely use it. i always forget to take it when i go out so it sits in my "game drawer" till i remember it. sometime i put it on my dogs collar and let her walk round wit wit but not all the time(i gettt too scared it will fall in the pool or she'll get it wet somehow)

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    i use it at times, but always foegte to change pokemon. Have had the same pokemon in for like 2 weeks

iNinja

hi hello
    Years
  • It was cool at first, but now it's bleh. At least they did the pokewalker events while everybody had them (bar the jirachi one, most people lost it or got bored of it by then)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back