• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pop Culture Asylum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
  • Nick looks a good place to start.

Watch this all be an attempt to frame him

[#LOBOTOMISE]Nick Wilde

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • [LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

Don't know why there was hesitation, I'm pretty sure he was confirmed.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • [LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

Sorry bae, but your time has come! Should've happened yesterday, but no dodging it today!

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • That leaves two people who haven't voted for him, one of those including me, which either shows that he isn't mafia or the mafia are voting him to look good.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • That leaves two people who haven't voted for him, one of those including me, which either shows that he isn't mafia or the mafia are voting him to look good.
    You technically have over 24 hours left to vote, lloebet, but if you do so early (absent any last minute changes of heart), I'll get the night phase started a bit sooner.

lloebet

Years
  • Hm.
    Sorry pal.
    [LOBOTOMIZE] Nick Wilde

Edit: btw this knowledge was my gift, not sure if it changes anything."Mongo is still in the Asylum"

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Pop Culture Asylum

Night 3

It was all a bit déjà vu. After waking from their slumber, the mob mentality returned to the same member who they'd suspected the previous day. Before all the weird compulsions and John McClanes and lobotomy guns. This time, the chant was entirely of the group's volition:

"Evil!"
    "Evil!"
    "Evil!"
    "Evil!"
    "Evil!"
    "Evil!"

It was a wonder they hadn't figured it out sooner, what with him being bald and having a massive scar on his face. But no matter, they marched Dr. Evil to the Lobotomy Room (Asylum staff members and all), and he simply shrugged as they pressed the switch. There'd definitely be no $1 million once it was all over.​

Nick Wilde has been lobotomised. He was Dr. Evil.

Night will end approximately 24 hours from now at 10:00pm GMT. If you could get your NAs in as soon as possible, that would be most appreciated, as always.
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LOBOTOMISE] Username.* If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    *Or lobotomize... whatever. Not going to be a grammar Nazi on this.
    The Staff and Patient List

Mr Cat Dog as the GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as Dr. Jennifer Melfi
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as Emily Dickinson
    Lelouch as Raven Baxter
    Alex Kaz as Kelly Bailey
    jdthebud as Norman Bates Manson
    Abby as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    NightKrow as Charles Manson
    EvilChameleon as ???
    Nick Wilde as Dr. Evil

lloebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as the Joker
    Wiicked as ???
    Arsenic as ???
    Nakuzami as Blanche DuBois Manson
    Seth Rollins as ???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• Pop Culture Asylum

Day 4

Of course Frasier would organise his wake to be as preposterous and pompous as possible. Knowing he could not save himself from the poison he drank the night before, he enlisted Mongo to read a book of short stories from Haruki Murakami about the nature of death, Feathers McGraw to paint a portrait of the surviving members of the Asylum, and unwittingly enlisted Nurse Ratched (presumably in a drug-induced haze) into performing a little aria from Verdi's Rigoletto. It was all a bit weird, really. And in the Lobotomy Room, of all places.

As with Charles Manson a few days ago, Frasier knew that he would rather go out a bit numbed than to experience poison in full force. Nurse Ratched was happy to put him out of his misery.

The rest of the Asylum staff, not involved with this florid affair, had it plain sailing as they lobotomised the Governor shortly afterwards. Bish bash bosh.​

EvilChameleon has been lobotomised. He was Dr. Frasier Crane.
    gimmepie has been lobotomised. He was the Governor.

Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LOBOTOMISE] Username.* If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    *Or lobotomize... whatever. Not going to be a grammar Nazi on this.
    The Staff and Patient List

Mr Cat Dog as the GM

Aquacorde as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Pecilia as Dr. Jennifer Melfi
    Johnny as ???
    Salzorrah as Emily Dickinson
    Lelouch as Raven Baxter
    Alex Kaz as Kelly Bailey
    jdthebud as Norman Bates Manson
    Abby as ???
    gimmepie as the Governor
    NightKrow as Charles Manson
    EvilChameleon as Dr. Frasier Crane
    Nick Wilde as Dr. Evil

lloebet as ???
    Charlie Brown as the Joker
    Wiicked as ???
    Arsenic as ???
    Nakuzami as Blanche DuBois Manson
    Seth Rollins as ???

lloebet

Years
  • [#LOBOTOMIZE] Johnny

Has been a tad touch and go. Will type an actual explanation when I have time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back