• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Two and a Half Men is an ok show. I haven't watched the newer episodes. Just reruns.

Also, I can't get enough of George Lopez reruns. It makes my night.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Okay~ So aside from that lonely start of the year, and a couple of minor setbacks, week 1 of 2011 is going well. :3

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    2011 is going great for me so far. I'm excited about March. Not only it'll be my birthday and because of the fact that Black and White are coming out, I'm going to Megacon with my friends on March 27. This would be my first Anime convention center I ever went to.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Haven't even really thought about how this year is going for me. It has been uneventful and bit boring so far, but we may be going away for a few days which should be nice.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Haha yeah. 5 days later... I dont think I reckon this closed till emblems ect are settled with.

2011 has been going meh. Good somewhat, some just bleh. Like I cant seem to work on some of my school or homework, like I got lazy? haha
    And lost all ----cant think of a word, with the girl i like.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I expected this to be closed by now. Oh well.

Just waiting for College :D

I don't want it to close. It's too awesome!

I have a Robotics meeting tomorrow and has to wake up early on a Saturday. Going to suck for me. Saturday is the day I sleep in all the time.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Haha yeah. 5 days later... I dont think I reckon this closed till emblems ect are settled with.

Well, I gave out my photography emblems. :33
    Imo I'd say it'll be closed in two days tops.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    wow this thread is dead
    did we run out of champagne or something

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    But if all water became wine, and our bodies are made up of what, 70% water, wouldn't that mean that everyone in the world would be drunken and stuff?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back