• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poppin' Champagne!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I'm not saying turn all water into wine, I'm saying we can get like a barrel full of water, and make it wine.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    My friend once turned ordinary grape juice into wine. I am NOT sure how the heck he did it though, he simply used a bottle of grape juice and mixed it with something.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I got three of my emblems. I think the only one I'm missing is the one for this thread. Doesn't the chit chat for the event's get a Emblem? That's what I got for my Halloween event.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I got three of my emblems. I think the only one I'm missing is the one for this thread. Doesn't the chit chat for the event's get a Emblem? That's what I got for my Halloween event.
    Not sure that this thread gets a emblem. I don't remember getting one for the chat-chat in the Halloween one

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 14, 2024
    I got three too ^^ Added nicely to my little collection. They look niice. :)

... OK, they're all participation emblems, but they still look shiny. I can't seem to find out which peeps won the graphics competition - I got a participation emblem so I assume I didn't win anything ^^' but I'm curious who did.

So I'm guessing the next Get-Together would be the big one in August? Though it'd be great if we had another mini one like this before the - maybe at Easter?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I got three too ^^ Added nicely to my little collection. They look niice. :)

... OK, they're all participation emblems, but they still look shiny. I can't seem to find out which peeps won the graphics competition - I got a participation emblem so I assume I didn't win anything ^^' but I'm curious who did.

So I'm guessing the next Get-Together would be the big one in August? Though it'd be great if we had another mini one like this before the - maybe at Easter?

Soari - Icon
    Forever - Tag
    Derozio - LP

:)

(I knew about Derozio and I, but I stalked emblem cp for the other one. XD)

Oh and there will be no emblem for this thread this year, instead there will be the 2011 emblem for the announcement thread.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    I got just one emblem this time, that was from the Skype event. XD;;

I should be getting four. Got my 12 days of Xmas emblem, and I should be getting the 2011 emblem, iSketch emblem and the Xmas in Unova emblem once they are all ready to go :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    I ended up getting three emblems from the events. One for participating in the 12 Days of Pokemon Christmas, one for winning the event, and one for Skype. :D

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Do event organisers get emblems too? I got one for the last event PC had...

I got a participating for Photography event and skype btw. :P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I should be getting four. Got my 12 days of Xmas emblem, and I should be getting the 2011 emblem, iSketch emblem and the Xmas in Unova emblem once they are all ready to go :)

BUT CHRISTMAS IN UNOVA IS UNRELATED! ;___;

Plus I can't remember if you entered the main competition and the crossword/slueth, if so, then you'll get 2. :3

(Whenever Kaori does them!)

Anddd hopefully event organisers do. XD I'm... hoping so.

King Gumball

Years

BUT CHRISTMAS IN UNOVA IS UNRELATED! ;___;

Plus I can't remember if you entered the main competition and the crossword/slueth, if so, then you'll get 2. :3

(Whenever Kaori does them!)

Anddd hopefully event organisers do. XD I'm... hoping so.

BUT ITS STILL AN EMBLEM ;___;

Yay I get two~ I did both BTW.

Have you seen how long fenyx's story is? Good luck marking that XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I knoow! I read it and it was such an adorable story. :333 You should read it too. XD

Well, hurry up Derk, I kinda wanna get...results...announced or something.

Also favourite event of NYE event...hmmm. Photography, which I hosted :D;

King Gumball

Years
    I knoow! I read it and it was such an adorable story. :333 You should read it too. XD

Well, hurry up Derk, I kinda wanna get...results...announced or something.

Also favourite event of NYE event...hmmm. Photography, which I hosted :D;

I read half of it then my eyes went fuzzy XD It is really good!

My favourite was iSketch, so much fun as usual ;]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back