• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity.

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    lol Interesting thread.

Well, I think I would be average, I don't try much to be popular at all, really. I'm just there in school waiting for it to be over, because it bores me to death. x.x Well, anyway, back on topic. Yeah, I don't really care much about what 'group' or etc, that i'm in. I already mentioned that I would be the average type of person at school, nobody hates me. I do have a few good friends though.
    Usually, well from what I would know... The really 'popular' bunch of people would usually end up as boozers, or taking drugs later in the future, so they are not really good people to mix with, in my opinion.
    So yeah, average ftw. :]

Her

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    As like most of the people here, I'm pretty average in populairity. I have friends, I have enemies. Natural, right?

As for the internet, it's more or less the enemies I have more of.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I don't care if I'm popular or not just as long as I'm safe and happy in life I guess.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • At school I talk to most people. Although I am sure most people try to stay on my good side so I don't wack them in detention when they do something bad (prefect priviledge).

Out of the people in my own year though everyone knows me and I don't think anyone dislikes me.

On here I don't really talk to anyone. I only visit here every now and then so don't really get time to make friends.

Years
    • CT
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Well, I have a really small school so everyone knows everybody. I'm in the group that is like, uh, in the middle? We're not the popular people but not the weird people. In my school, like, everyone does band (lol) so everyone is a band geek (but I like band) but we never really gave our group a name but someone told us that everyone calls us the 'Overachievers' lol, we all do sports and are like in every club but we're not the image you think of when you think of nerd lol.

Internet: I don't really go on the computer much so....................

Oh long post

Mapl3Syrup

Likes pie :)
    Years
  • I'm really only known by my friends. Some other people know me because of the crazy stuff i do lunchtimes..

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • I usually get beaten up so I make friends with the school's groundskeeper, we go on adventures underneath the school where there is a hidden city that's really beautiful. I met up with the princess where she infromed me of bad guys and then me and the groundskeeper transformed into crime fighting cats.
    I lol'd.
    Now scurry off, you adorable little troll. ;}

IRL I'm a college student, so there isn't really cliques or any of that 'fun'. I'd say that I've done a pretty good job of befriending people at my college. At least I'm not being antisocial.

As for PC popularity, my name is said rarely 'round here. (0___0)
    That's fine with me though, because I only browse around here when I'm waiting for web pages to load TBH.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lulz, I just now realized what IRL stands for xD

The school I went to only had 24 ppls in the class (it was one of dem schools where there's only one class per grade). So everyone pretty much knew everyone and we all got along well. Then, of course, my family moved and I went to a huge public school and all my social skills died and I went completely unnoticed. Nobody didn't like me, it's just that nobody knew me either. Now I'm just going into high school, so it'll be a new start for me with different people.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    In my year, most people like me but all the other years know me for horrible reasons.. ones that aren't even true.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    apparently im popular at my teen camp i go to. everyone looks up to me and my cool friends. but it gets annoying because when we go on field trips, everyone wants to be in our group. so i'll just say im likeable to people

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
  • I keep to myself.
    I hide in my little corner and play pokemon on my PSP.
    That and hang out with my friend Mike, but he doesn't pay attention since he is ALWAYS texting his girlfriend.
    Makes me feel all lonley cause I don't have one. =3

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    In high school I was known as the metal freak. I was also made fun off a lot (and was very well known because) I have perfect English and Spanish accents, to the point where I barely need a passport at the border. Its gotten me off the hook more than once :D

Otherwise, I'm just another Halo and pokemon playing geek who listens to music made by people whose names are hard to pronounce for many. If even that.

Back