• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I've always been 'the invisible girl' IRL, and for the most part, online, too. Very few people know me, but at least they all like me. I'm not one to make enemies.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    No, not really. I'm not popular when it comes to social status, if that's what you mean. If you're talking about whether everyone knows me, well I guess they should. Our year level has less than a hundred students, and they should easily be able to pick me out by name.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    If Webster took a picture of me, I would be captioned "Popular" in the Antonym Thesaurus.

But at least I'm good in school. Que se friegen los otros tarados.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    In school, I was in the most popular clique in the school. Sort of like the plastics. The only exception was that nobody hated us... (at least that's what we think. :D) I WAS KAREN!~ :D

On PC, I'm semi-popular? I suppose. I'm not extremely well-known around here. But everywhere else I tend to be myself and I find myself getting popular. I have no clue as to why, considering I don't do anything to get that way. I'm not good-looking, I'm smart, but I'm not Einstein, and I'm really not that friendly, though everyone says I am. :l I just get that way somehow. D:

Though on PC, I'm not like that. Some people know me, but I'm not BeachBoy or anything. :l

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Most people in my grade know me, not so much in grades above and below my grade because I'm not in any extra curricular activities by choice. I don't really fit into a social group because I sort of drift between them, having a handful of friends and aquaintences in each one or knowing all of them well.

Most people like with a few that absolutely hate me, there's no gray area...

So, by the definition of popular and not the crappy TV stereotype, I am popular.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    Well, most of the few people I know hate/dislike me because I am not like them.... but there are the cool people.

Online, I have like no enemies because, well, yeah.

Most people don't like/do like me because I am that creepy stalker person who knows where everyone lives and knows every one's name and would most likely be the person knocking on your window at 3 am.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I'm not what you'd call 'popular' at all.
    Most people doesn't know me much. Only some do.
    The ones that do know me don't know me in a good way, with some exceptions.

Years
    No idea.
    Probably average.
    The only people who know me.
    Are my enemies and friends.
    And my teachers, but y'know what I mean. xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I'm not popular in my year, .. and I don't think I'd want to be. Popularity in my year is rather shallow, .. they all say they love each-other and are 'besties', but I frequently hear them talking about the other popular people behind their backs and they say some really cruel stuff.

I'm sort of .. in the middle you could say, .. lots of people know me and like me, and I'm pretty sure if I connected with more people in my year I could be a little more well known, but I don't really want to. I'm fine with the group of friends I have now.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I'm in the middle of the popularity groups and proud :D
    I don't really want to be in the popular group...They actualyl talk like us a lot...Except they have more dirty minds >.<

Ultimate #1 Flareon Fan

Flareon Obsesser
    Years
    I'm guess I'm kinda in the middle. Most of the kids know me and the populars will talk to me, but only the nicer ones, which are only a couple. If I talked more I think I would have a small chance of being in the nice popular group, but I'm perfectly fine with the friends I have. Besides, like cheesymitten said, the ones at my school have dirty minds. x)

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I'd have to say no. Everybody knows me, but I'm just 'the spelling bee guy' to 90% of my school. (long story) I have few friends, and I even prefer going it alone to hanging out with them. I'm a loner by nature, but on PC I'm much more open.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Here's the problem I found with being popular:
    Too much to loose. You have to be careful of who you talk to, where you hang out, how often you hang out, what music you like...

It's all too much. I prefer to be less well known, you can do whatever you want and nobody cares.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I'm pretty much average. I don't think I have any enemies, beside 1 or 2 people, and I get along well with pretty much everyone. I think a lot of people know me.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Erebody luvs me. <3

Hah, yeah, I'd consider myself popular. I mean, there are only like 100 kids in my grade at my school, so it's not that hard. Still, I don't make enemies, and I make friends really easily. I'm friends with ≈all of the kids in my grade, and a lot of kids in different grades.

That answer yo question? Yung-sun?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
    Years
    I'm back in ****ing Hickory, so I'm currently a phantom.

Then again, everyone here is. The only people here that want to be here came here to disappear.

JoltIce

Eeveelutions are FTW
    Years
    I um, well um, uh, I'm the guy who is radically different from everyone else. I am a very nice person, so in normal societies I would be like a lot. However, my school isn't normal, you're cool if you are pretty mean, so yeah. One guy nearly beat the heck out of me because someone hired him to, he was mad because his girlfriend liked me, that was a scary day Dx

vVintage

huzzah
    Years
    My highschool is really small. it has about 600-700 kids in it so pretty much everyone knows eachother. I know a lot of people from my grade up. I dont have much sophmore/ freshman friends yet. And i dont know anyone who dislikes me from what i know. :D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am very well hated. Those who like me are few and far between, but like me for life.

Back