• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popularity

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I got RL poularity by being nice to people.Though being popular is cool, a lot of people hate you because you are popular.But I hate it when people say"Oh your popular, you suck.I hate you"It gets on my nerves.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
DragonTrainer said:
I got RL poularity by being nice to people.Though being popular is cool, a lot of people hate you because you are popular.But I hate it when people say"Oh your popular, you suck.I hate you"It gets on my nerves.

I got my popularity by sticking with my same friends since kindergarten , Bam , welcome to highschool , im still popular. No one hates popular kids at my school .. well i cant say at school just in Tan house .... Im always nice to everyone at school , unless they annoy me , or they agrivate me , or they wont talk to me.Other wise , Popularity sort of came to me , but fashion , i had to go and get that.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
frostweaver said:
popularity + frostweaver = not compatible

i'm unpopular, and i hope that it'll remain that way.

popularity+Jynx= Syntax Error

I never get popular in anywhere...
Sigh...
what's wrong with me though? :dead:

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
Me I have no popularity I only have five friends at school I have also been demoted even further to just being called "woman" ,instead of my regular name, by a few people which I don't like if you are my friend at school you might as well stamp "no longer popular" all over you that is how unpopular I am at school, and I don't even know what I did to deserve it I guess just being there offended them.

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
Jinona said:
Me I have no popularity I only have five friends at school I have also been demoted even further to just being called "woman" ,instead of my regular name, by a few people which I don't like if you are my friend at school you might as well stamp "no longer popular" all over you that is how unpopular I am at school, and I don't even know what I did to deserve it I guess just being there offended them.
Hey, I've noticed something.
Most ppl who like Pokemon are either very unpopular or very popular o_O|||

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
most people who are big pok?fans probably become unpoular from ridicule that occurs against them

people like me an Dizzy are probably just the exception to the rule. I think my RL friends know I like pok?mon, but I still get a lot of attention...

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
tmbjr said:
most people who are big pok?fans probably become unpoular from ridicule that occurs against them

people like me an Dizzy are probably just the exception to the rule. I think my RL friends know I like pok?mon, but I still get a lot of attention...
Yes, maybe you are right.
When Pokemon was popular, I was sooo popular. I was like the leader of every1.
As Pokemon goes down, I becaome less and less popular.
Now, ppl often tease me.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Well even when pokemon was popular , i never told anyone i liked it... Here pokemon as just like getting a new kitten , u feed it , and u leave it alone , it dies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
Well even when pokemon was popular , i never told anyone i liked it... Here pokemon as just like getting a new kitten , u feed it , and u leave it alone , it dies.
lol, NICE quote Dizzy!! :P

PokeTrainerCarol

I don't have anything against popular people. For past experiences...since like 1st grade. I'm happy with my serious independant lonely self.
Last year I got a lot of attention. After awhile I just started going alone telling everyone to leave me alone. I like the loudness of my quietness. Thank you.
I've never had true friends. These are just classmates. I don't trust on any of them.
What I could do in music is what got me known around my old school in Peru...but I wanted the teachers to know me. Not the students. It feels like I'm destined to always be alone like this. And I like it.

am I strange?

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
Years
some times i feel the only reason im popular here is cos i freinds with andy and he is so popular. :(

otherwise im pretty unpopular here.

IRL im the social outcast....................i hate school popularity groups.

Sturm

Kurokoneko
Years
Soph said:
some times i feel the only reason im popular here is cos i freinds with andy and he is so popular. :(

otherwise im pretty unpopular here.

IRL im the social outcast....................i hate school popularity groups.
You are popular than me, heh.....I also hate those who think they rules the world...with their popularity...I think they will die because of popularity...heh.

John Denver

Banned
Years
There also just some people who rub you the wrong way...

My dad told something about how one day in florida, he went to a church, and he just didn't like the pastor. The pastor was nice and courteous and all the jazz, but there was just something about him the he didn't like...

You don't need to be annoying or mean to be hated. I've been having an ego trip ever since I got voted for in October and I;ve been bothering a lot of people...so...I'll try to tone it down...

Mmm Hmm, popularity is fine

BOO ya!

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
I don't have anything against popular people. For past experiences...since like 1st grade. I'm happy with my serious independant lonely self.
Last year I got a lot of attention. After awhile I just started going alone telling everyone to leave me alone. I like the loudness of my quietness. Thank you.
I've never had true friends. These are just classmates. I don't trust on any of them.
What I could do in music is what got me known around my old school in Peru...but I wanted the teachers to know me. Not the students. It feels like I'm destined to always be alone like this. And I like it.

am I strange?

I'm a little like that I like peace and quiet sometimes and like I said I only have like five friends. I think I found out why every one hates me at school it's because all the teachers really like me you know teachers pet and it's been like that since 5th grade. but half my class is in sports and I rather dislike playing sports thats just me, so in PE I miss the volly ball once and they stomp all over me and pretty much am chased into a corner of the gym I'm timid kind of all I can do is bluff but usualy it doesn't work and I can't hit em cause I'll get put in detention. So you see you do the math that is why I am sooooo unpopular at school. (hope I didn't put you to sleep there)

PokeTrainerCarol

Noooooo of course you didn't put anyone to sleep ^_^

I'm like that a bit too...
P.E. sucks.
Can anyone guess how many people looked strangely at me when I said that? but I meant it!

Dizzy, I got popularity last year which I know would help me once I go to Middle School (next year!! 2004-2005! save me! :P) but before it had any chance to grow around me I threw it all away...because I'm like that. It won't help me. I'll rather have 1 or 2 trustworthy friends than a whole crowd of people, stupid or not. I just like quietness better :) different personalities, that's all I guess. ^_^

Last edited:

Jinona

Queen of Irror
Years
PokeTrainerCarol said:
Noooooo of course you didn't put anyone to sleep ^_^

I'm like that a bit too...
P.E. sucks.
Can anyone guess how many people looked strangely at me when I said that? but I meant it!

Dizzy, I got popularity last year which I know would help me once I go to Middle School (next year!!) but before it had any chance to grow around me I threw it all away...because I'm like that. It won't help me. I'll rather have 1 or 2 trustworthy friends than a whole crowd of people, stupid or not. I just like quietness better :) different personalities, that's all I guess. ^_^

Thank You so much I absolutely hate PE with a passion and our PE teacher is makeing us do wind sprints every Wednesday and our gym is more like a tent so they open the big doors at the end when we are running so we can breath the freezing cold winter air. I also got alot of stranfe looks when I said I hate PE.

Back