• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Popwar Klippy

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    I've noticed a severe dislike from you towards the award-winning song, "I was Jekyll Jekyll Hyde" from the hit T.V show, Arthur. Any reason as to why that is the case?

Anything you want to build in Minecraft, but find that your motivation says otherwise?

When is the Starfox Assault Let's Play coming?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I've noticed a severe dislike from you towards the award-winning song, "I was Jekyll Jekyll Hyde" from the hit T.V show, Arthur. Any reason as to why that is the case?

Anything you want to build in Minecraft, but find that your motivation says otherwise?

When is the Starfox Assault Let's Play coming?

I hate it because I like it. It's too stupidly catchy and that just sucks. >:(

I would love to build a really great and interactive MC museum like I've done previously, but my motivation for BUILDING is terrible. I hate building things in the game right now. Hence why I've loved playing UHCs and stuff, cause it requires me to build nothing. Haha.

Well you haven't bought me it yet.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Favourite Donkey Kong game?

What's the best thing you've built on Minecraft and how long did it take?

What would you say is the perfect game for anyone looking to start an interest in video games?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Favourite Donkey Kong game?

What's the best thing you've built on Minecraft and how long did it take?

What would you say is the perfect game for anyone looking to start an interest in video games?

Tropical Freeze, I think. :O It turned out amazing. But I did enjoy 64, Country 1-3, and Diddy Kong Racing. :>

I built a really neat museum for everyone on the server once, and it took a loooong time. :(

Hm...probably a Mario Galaxy or even something like Lego Harry Potter. They're pretty inviting and learnable to get someone going. :D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    If you were introducing someone to your favorite series (I assume it's DKC, but correct me if I'm wrong...and if I am, just talk about DKC along with your fave idk!), what game would you recommend to start them with?

Since I know you don't like playing Pokemon anymore, what exactly is it that turned you off to the series?

Which game's soundtrack is your all-time favorite?

Do you enjoy going to the beach? :)

What would you say your top five favorite songs are? You can slim it or add more than five if necessary. I'm not picky.

What's your dress style like?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    If you were introducing someone to your favorite series (I assume it's DKC, but correct me if I'm wrong...and if I am, just talk about DKC along with your fave idk!), what game would you recommend to start them with?

Since I know you don't like playing Pokemon anymore, what exactly is it that turned you off to the series?

Which game's soundtrack is your all-time favorite?

Do you enjoy going to the beach? :)

What would you say your top five favorite songs are? You can slim it or add more than five if necessary. I'm not picky.

What's your dress style like?

DKC is most likely my favorite series of all time, but I do enjoy a lot of other ones. I'll go with something less obvious and say the Half-Life series. Despite it being MIA now, the entire series and expanded universe is a great thing to explore. I would recommend starting to Half Life 2 because knowing the plot of the first isn't necessary and 2 is one of the best cinematic and fun games I've ever played. You could play it in this order: Half Life 2, Episode One, Episode Two, Half Life (almost like a flashback to see what happened), then Portal 1, Portal 2. They are technically in the same universe and I feel it's prudent to enjoy them all as one cohesive unit as a result of that.

The repetitive nature of the series really got to me. Games like Mario or Zelda change how things work, despite their same-plot, but Pokemon is always the same. New Trainer, Grind Levels of Pokemon, Collect Badges, Bad Guys, Save World, Elite 4, that's it. There's no variety in what you're doing to keep my attention any longer and even the thought of returning to a game irks me. I don't even see myself picking up an old Pokemon game again.

Oh, that's tough. :) I really enjoyed Mario Kart 8's soundtrack, but I've also listened extensively to all the DKC music. Tropical Freeze might be my favorite. It's really quite an awesome mix of sounds and tracks. :D

I do! I don't really like beach sand though, but I do like hanging at the beach. When I was little, I really loved the waves. I would cover myself in a huge towel and lay on another towel and just listen to the water and the ambient sounds of the beach and people enjoying it. I'd close my eyes and it was always really nice. I was weird.

Hm. Top five of all time is extremely hard because I constantly change what I enjoy. But if I had to pick five specific songs that I'd be happy listening to forever then:
    1. Kings of Leon - Arizona
    2. Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin
    3. Hurricane - Bob Dylan
    4. This Orient - Foals
    5. Without Me - Eminem​

Like formal-wear? :P

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I meant your typical everyday wear. :) Unless you're telling me that you dress formal everyday! Also Hey Hey What Can I Do is my fave Zeppelin song. :)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    Hmm.. Maybe I'll have one question.

What is your favourite season of pokemon?

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Hi Klippy ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

How hard do you think when making truths in ToD?

Why did you lose interest in Pokemon?

Will you come with me to watch "Wx2: The Movie" with me when it comes out?

Sirfetch’d

Do you have any shows that you enjoy watching on Netflix?

Between being a moderator and a super moderator, which do you think you enjoy more? Why?

Cutest PC member is________?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I meant your typical everyday wear. :) Unless you're telling me that you dress formal everyday! Also Hey Hey What Can I Do is my fave Zeppelin song. :)

Oh. Just a shirt I like, navy shirts are my thing usually. :) Jeans or shorts, depends on weather. Sandals sometimes.

And I know. :)

Hmm.. Maybe I'll have one question.

What is your favourite season of pokemon?

I don't really like the anime much! But I always enjoyed the first few seasons with Ash, Misty, and Brock.

Hi Klippy ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

How hard do you think when making truths in ToD?

Why did you lose interest in Pokemon?

Will you come with me to watch "Wx2: The Movie" with me when it comes out?

Hi Arcias!

Ummm.. not hard. Haha. I just think and ask. :P

Same exact formula for the games makes for boring gameplay to me. I quit playing Pokemon, CoD, and Assassin's Creed all because they don't evolve much.

Do you have any shows that you enjoy watching on Netflix?

Between being a moderator and a super moderator, which do you think you enjoy more? Why?

Cutest PC member is________?

Yes! Lots! Doctor Who, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, Bloodline (the new one), Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, and Lillyhammer to name a few. :)

I am enjoying smod more because you have more influence on the forums and what happens with them. But being a mod is great too. :)

Syd.

Sirfetch’d

omg have you finished Bloodline yet? I just finished it myself after someone recommended it to me and I was really impressed by it. The entire series was so good!

Do you plan on watching the new Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    omg have you finished Bloodline yet? I just finished it myself after someone recommended it to me and I was really impressed by it. The entire series was so good!

Do you plan on watching the new Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead?

We're about...four episodes in? Not far at all, but definitely an awesome show so far. Plus...Linda Cardellini omg. So beautiful.

Heck yes! It's gonna be here in LA, so I gotta check it out. Plus it should be 100x better than Walking Dead's first couple seasons now that they have a grasp on the stories and how to make it character-driven, but also exciting.

Sirfetch’d

Since you asked me I'll ask you! Who is your favorite character from OitNB?

Who is your favorite from The Walking Dead?

Who do you miss the most from the series?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Hey Klippy!

What made you originally get into video games?

How much time do you put into the forum as part of HS?

Game of Thrones in two days!! (Three for me but hey!) Are you exciteeeed?!

Have you read the books?

If not, do you want to? If so, does the series disappoint you in any way?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Since you asked me I'll ask you! Who is your favorite character from OitNB?

Who is your favorite from The Walking Dead?

Who do you miss the most from the series?

:D I like John and Daya most, but also Nicky, Morello, and Crazy Eyes/Suzanne.

Hm...probably Rick. I like Andrew Lincoln's portrayal of him better than I liked him in the comics. Glenn, Maggie, and Daryl as well.

Hm... I guess I would like to have seen how Shane was in the newest season. It'd be interesting to see how different him and Rick were or how similar.

Hey Klippy!

What made you originally get into video games?

How much time do you put into the forum as part of HS?

Game of Thrones in two days!! (Three for me but hey!) Are you exciteeeed?!

Have you read the books?

If not, do you want to? If so, does the series disappoint you in any way?

My dad owned a NES and bought me an N64 as my first personal system! I've always loved gaming and it's always been in my life. :D

I was fairly active around the forums as a mod, but that activity has diminished slightly. I have to focus a bit more on H-staff matters, but my overall post count and stuff I do around the forum is the same. I spend a bit more time getting into the business of other areas though, since I can do that now. :P

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I know! Absolutely excited. Such a good series. :)

I have read all five books and anxiously await the next installment. The show is often better at times, but worse at others. I loved what the show did with Arya and the Hound, as well as some other key relationships. I think the show has screwed up in a lot of ways though by excluding key plotlines. It's impossible to know what direction GRRM is going to take a few characters yet (LSH and a couple others), yet the show has dismissed them as unimportant or not worth bringing to the screen, which I feel is presumptive and foolish given what could unfold in the book series.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    How hyped are you about Yooka-Laylee? Were you surprised that it reached its kickstarter goal within a single day or two?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    How hyped are you about Yooka-Laylee? Were you surprised that it reached its kickstarter goal within a single day or two?

Hi Pinkie! I am fairly excited. I loved BK as a kid and I've been dying for more. If this is anywhere near the fun I had with BK, I think it'll be great.

And I'm quite happy it did. It means the game will be coming to the Wii U, so I'm thrilled. :)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
    So AVGN, JonTron, Nostalgia Critic, The SpoonyOne, Linkara, Mutahar, and TSM decided to unite and review The Human Centipede movie series and you were randomly invited to make the movie reviews with them, how would you react and would you accept the offer?

Who would win in a rap battle? Donkey Kong or King Kong?

What is your stance on Sylveon (Adorable or Slutty)

What is your favorite Ace Trainer design (Gen 1 to gen 6)

If you suddenly had the urge to make a movie/TV show/video game review and had to come up with a certain personality with it (example, James Rolfe = AVGN, Doug Walker = Nostalgia Critic), what "character" would you like to portray as and how would you go about these reviews.

MKX is out and SonicFox aka "Best Netherealms fighting game player in da world" is pretty much wrecking everyone down on it just like how he did in Injustice and MK9. What's your opinion on SonicFox and do you have the skill, swag, and strength to beat him in a major tourney?

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So AVGN, JonTron, Nostalgia Critic, The SpoonyOne, Linkara, Mutahar, and TSM decided to unite and review The Human Centipede movie series and you were randomly invited to make the movie reviews with them, how would you react and would you accept the offer?

Who would win in a rap battle? Donkey Kong or King Kong?

What is your stance on Sylveon (Adorable or Slutty)

What is your favorite Ace Trainer design (Gen 1 to gen 6)

If you suddenly had the urge to make a movie/TV show/video game review and had to come up with a certain personality with it (example, James Rolfe = AVGN, Doug Walker = Nostalgia Critic), what "character" would you like to portray as and how would you go about these reviews.

MKX is out and SonicFox aka "Best Netherealms fighting game player in da world" is pretty much wrecking everyone down on it just like how he did in Injustice and MK9. What's your opinion on SonicFox and do you have the skill, swag, and strength to beat him in a major tourney?

Hi Mega! Thanks for the questions. :) I would definitely accept that offer! It'd be a fun experience. I'd react with confusion only because I would be surprised they invited me, haha.

Donkey Kong would definitely win. He even has his own rap song already. ;)

Sylveon is cute!

I like the B/W Ace Trainer designs!

Ohhhh, that's tough! Maybe like a comedic type guy, but dry humor/dark humor. But nothing like PewDiePie or AVGN, haha.

Never heard of him before actually! :O I would probably just get wrecked cause I'm not a fighting game type guy.

Back