• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    This is a late reply to Jordans problem but become friends with them or if like me have a brother the whole year twelve knows you as "little simon" -_- =P

Grovyle42(Griff8416)

No. 1 Grovyle Fan
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2023
    My problems?
    Being a loser on Serebii.net forums.

Well who really cares about those forums anyways? :P

(No offense to any Serebii forum members ;) )

I'm trying to start a relationship with this girl I like. The BIGGER issue right now is that I'm hungry and I have to use the bathroom...but its all the way down the hall.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    yea but I kind of mean like I start writing down slang words like "lol" and when I want to put "one" I put "1" you know stuff like that.Is just that I'm used to typing on the internet

XDD

Same thing with me! ~Just... Focus. ^^ Focus on your work and not Internet. ^^'

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Lulz...

Results: You'll be embaressed to death if you have a map. ^^'

Heh... it's not that embarrasing. It's just the matter of carrying a small, foldable map of the schoo.. And it does help in like the first week, getting to know your surronds...

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Time for the problem that I actual posted this forum for.

Theres this guy I like at school right, his in year 12 and his really nice and Homosexual(Gay)

I really wanna get to know him better but not make it look so ovious

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    PrincessPeach, if you don't want to make it obvious, chat with him in class a little bit if you can, help him out in class or talk to him occasionally for short periods of time. Eventually you'll bond and get to know eachother.

I really need my problem solved before summer ends so here it goes:

Okay so, 3 of my former friends who I disconnected with are going to the same school as me. I used to be in the same clique as them until a few members broke off into other schools, including the leader. Anyways I really want to be friends with them again..How should I go about rebuilding the relationship?

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Kill yourself, ahahaha. No but seriously, it doesn't make you look cool. I dunno why you do it. :| Teenage angst or something, perhaps? Trolling on the internet isn't rudely funny...it's just stupid, in my opinion. :[

It's just kinda like my personality more than an enforced action. I guess it's anger from IRL let out here.

Whatever it is, I feel better afterwards.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    It's just kinda like my personality more than an enforced action. I guess it's anger from IRL let out here.

Whatever it is, I feel better afterwards.
    But it's not good to take out your anger in the internet. It'll just cause more pain for you in the long run and you'll be stuck in a vicious cycle. I'm sure you can find a creative and constructive way to let it all out instead of being like that. >_> Just channel the anger into writing or art or something creative. You'll feel much better afterwards. Way better even than just taking it out on others.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    PrincessPeach, if you don't want to make it obvious, chat with him in class a little bit if you can, help him out in class or talk to him occasionally for short periods of time. Eventually you'll bond and get to know eachother.

I really need my problem solved before summer ends so here it goes:

Okay so, 3 of my former friends who I disconnected with are going to the same school as me. I used to be in the same clique as them until a few members broke off into other schools, including the leader. Anyways I really want to be friends with them again..How should I go about rebuilding the relationship?
    Just start off slow just talking to them and try to catch up on what they've been up to. And then you can start talking about stuff you guys used to do, and fun times you guys had together as friends. If the friendship was pretty good before they all went off to different schools, I don't think it would take that long to re-build up the relationship. =]

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Time for the problem that I actual posted this forum for.

Theres this guy I like at school right, his in year 12 and his really nice and Homosexual(Gay)

I really wanna get to know him better but not make it look so ovious

But... You're 12 years old? And he is in Twelve Grade?... Isn't he a bit too old?

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Ahahaha, well no, but there are many cases of young people marrying with outrageously old men/women for gold digging purposes. They are not in love, but it does happen.

Jordan.

Did you ever heard about the legal age to be with someone?

Melody

Banned
    Years
    True, but there IS a certain age where a line had to be drawn. It'd be illegal for him to have any sort of relationship with you, given that he's a legal adult and you're a minor.
    Actually, As long as the relationship stays innocent and all it's not illegal at all.
    Friendship is perfectly within limits. And it'd be a good way to get to know the person. Then when you are old enough if you still feel the same way you can pursue the person as a mate and there isnt anything anyone can do legally to stop you.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Nah, I'm just telling that an adult could be arrested if he has any relationships with a minor. And that doesn't include friendship. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back