• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Ok, this is weird but how do you know if somebody is gay besides them telling you?

Years
    Ok, this is weird but how do you know if somebody is gay besides them telling you?

You can't really tell because some people may act how you would see a gay person act, but they aren't actually gay. The only real way to find out if they are, is if they tell you, or you ask them. Having someone else tell you is never going to solve it, only the person who you think is gay will tell you the truth.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    Oh gosh do I have the same problem =P
    Well im sorry to tell you but the only 100% way to find out is if they tell you I guess certain things could lead to suspiscion such as how effeminate they are
    If you're looking for gays you could try and find a local gay youth group, thats what I did =P

Xairmo

Years
    Hehe I kinda guessed from your question but I just wantedc to make sure ^^
    Do you have anymore questions that you wanna ask? I dont know if I'd be much help but Id be happy to try ^^

Xairmo

Years
    yeo Hiro is as well...I think 0.0
    He wont tell me anymore =/
    I hate being at this age and gay cuz no one my age is like "out" yet and I dont wanna be single >.<
    Got any advice....anyone?

Xairmo

Years
    Yeah, it aint fun =P
    Well I joined a local gay youth group to meet other gays and hopefully find someone so that would be my best advice if you want to meet more gays
    Theyll probably be a lot more helpfule then I am too =P
    Btw, do your parents know?

Xairmo

Years
    Yeah mine know
    Well you should tell them, Im mean your gonna have to eventually
    Its not so bad, its a big relief.
    I came out at about your age too
    It may seem like a hard thing to do, and the end of the worlf but trust me its not that bad
    You dont have to tell them now, but you should start to prepare. Just think of what you're going to say to them and all that =P

Xairmo

Years
    Close to someone like what? *sorry im like...dumb*
    sorry gtg >.<
    if you have any more questions feel free to pm me

Shiny

Years
    Xai is paired in a three way pair Rel, I don't know how to tell my pair I don't want to pair with him anymore...

Last edited:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Xai is paired in a three way pair & I don't know how to tell him I don't want to pair with him anymore...

If he is in a 3 way pair, he will still have a pair if you don't want to pair with him. So its not as if you are ditching him so he is left alone.

Shiny

Years
    Well I made things sounds as they weren't sorry, I've dealt with my problem

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back