• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Meh i got a slight problem

I wanna get a motorbike when im older
    but

my foster perents keep bugging me about not getting one

"oh you cant get one there too dangerous"

I mean i know they are
    ive seen the accident that happen
    but i dont care
    my hearts been set on it for Years.
    the never use to say anything.

meh

what can i do about it.
    dont say dont get one.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    If you use your own money when you're older to buy it, there's nothing they can really do about it. Just reassure them that you know the dangers, but that you've wanted it forever, so you want to go ahead anyway. Just let them know you'll be careful and won't do stupid things and maybe they'll see it your way.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I have not a problem, but three problems, and there all making my life horrible:

1) My roleplay had been declined, two times. I can't seem to get the plot idea down right, since one possible cause could be the extreme frustration that got into me during the times I was working on the main plot. As I've learned, when you are angry, you tend to make mistakes more often than normal. The first time of why the roleplay got cancelled is due to the lack of adding the basic RP requirement, such as a sign-up sheet example. This one made me feel like a total idiot. The second time, every basic requirement was added the second time, but this time the plot was too "in-character". Heck, do I have RP-creation block or something? x_x

2) My parents force me to go to church with them, even though I have my own belief than their belief. I've told them so, but they don't want to accept that fact and they still take me to church. What do I do?

3) Since yesterday, most of my friends (even online) are rejecting my existence all of the sudden. It's not like I did anything bad, since I'm not that kind of person to cause trouble. I feel really horrible right now, my life had gone to the step of nothingness.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    I have not a problem, but three problems, and there all making my life horrible:

1) My roleplay had been declined, two times. I can't seem to get the plot idea down right, since one possible cause could be the extreme frustration that got into me during the times I was working on the main plot. As I've learned, when you are angry, you tend to make mistakes more often than normal. The first time of why the roleplay got cancelled is due to the lack of adding the basic RP requirement, such as a sign-up sheet example. This one made me feel like a total idiot. The second time, every basic requirement was added the second time, but this time the plot was too "in-character". Heck, do I have RP-creation block or something? x_x

2) My parents force me to go to church with them, even though I have my own belief than their belief. I've told them so, but they don't want to accept that fact and they still take me to church. What do I do?

3) Since yesterday, most of my friends (even online) are rejecting my existence all of the sudden. It's not like I did anything bad, since I'm not that kind of person to cause trouble. I feel really horrible right now, my life had gone to the step of nothingness.

The first one I really don't know what to tell you, cause I don't role play. But I think I can offer some advice on numbers two and three.

2) Just sit them down and talk to them in a cool and calm manner. Make sure you listen to their side of the whole situation, even if you don't believe what they're saying. Remember, if you want them to listen to you, you have to listen to them. Now, explain to them that you respect their beliefs however, you have the right to believe in what you want to believe in. It seems to me that this would work but, if it doesn't just go to church with them, you don't have to pay attention to what's going on when your there, but at least it gets your parents off your back.

3) Are you sure they're avoiding you? They could just all be busy and don't have the time to talk. But, if that's not the case, you need to ask them what going on. And if they don't answer you, then they're not very good friends anyway, and you should find some new ones. And "a step of nothingness"? You could have it way worse, just don't come down on yourself so hard, look for comfort in your family and close friends as well as the good things in life.

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    That's true, but at a time where all my friends are busy at the same time? If so, then that's rare. I also really hope your idea with talking to my parents in a calm matter helps me give the message to them that I have my own belief, they do seem like they would understand my cause. What makes me really happy though is my Mother Savior project. Things are turning out very well with it so far. I do sure love working on my project, I also plan to send it to Nintendo when I get it done. I can only imagine the possibilities if they were to accept the game. ^_^

I sure do love Mudkips (I bet someone is going to say "that" line XD). I'm still awaiting for the arrival of a plushie of one, hugging the plush will make me feel better. Yes, it's weird to expect an almost 17 year-old guy to have his thing with plushies, but I can't help it. XD

Thanks for the advice, you seem to know a lot about things. Planning to take a job in the field of psychology?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

1) I'm sorry, I can't really help with this one.

2) Just tell them firmly that you're not going to go to church. Not "I don't want to go to church", instead " I'm NOT going to church. You might get more attention that way. Then maybe they'll sit you down and you can explain that you're old enough to make your own choices in life, it's only right.

3) I feel the same way...T_T

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    OK, problem. Any help would be appreciated.

There's this girl in my school that I've liked for ages. She got her first boyfriend, like four months ago, who is my age (the girl is one year younger than me and her ex). When she got her boyfriend, we got really close when she asked me about advice and stuff, and that's when I started to like her.

A few months later, they break up. Now the girl tells me that they break up, and then she says that she likes someone else. That, of course, surprises me, because that was a fast recovery to a breakup (I have had a girlfriend before, and it took me a while to get over it).

Of course, I had to tell someone that I liked the girl. It had to be the girl's best friend, since she told me something else. The next day, she tells her, "Oh, VP (that's my name) likes someone!" when the girl asked about gossip around the school. Of course, the girl texts me about it and tells me to tell her who I like. So I had to confess.

She didn't mind about this, even though the liked the other dude. But she said she will think about it.

Now me and the girl both played basketball, and it was her team against ours. Of course, I took the chance to show how good of a baller I was to her at every chance I could. We ended up winning 24-8 (don't know if that's relevant, but oh well) and after the game I was sort of flirting with her. I put my arm round her back a couple of times.

And after we both went home, I received a text. "Hey vp sori bt I dcided nt 2 lyk u...im sori!" Broken hearted, I tried to set things straight so that it won't be awkward when we talk again. But it didn't seem to work out. I had so many things to say, but I just couldn't.

She didn't text me in the days following. I was getting worried. Was she angry at me?
    Today at athletics, I was sitting beside her...all my friends saw and were all like "Ohh VP you flirt!". And the girl that I liked moved away from me. I was extremely angry and sad.

I don't understand. She didn't talk to me today at all. She was friendly and nice to me when we were just friends. Now she snobs me and leaves me full of questions.

Well PC, what should I do?

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    Lady Nicole:
    At least I'm not alone in my situation anymore. We no longer are on the step of nothingness, we stand on the step of... somethingness with two random people... XD

Thanks for the advice, all help is appretiated.

Bart-kun:
    Just have a talk with her, so that way you can possibly clear up any assumptions and find out why she had a sudden change of attitude towards you.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OK, problem. Any help would be appreciated.

There's this girl in my school that I've liked for ages. She got her first boyfriend, like four months ago, who is my age (the girl is one year younger than me and her ex). When she got her boyfriend, we got really close when she asked me about advice and stuff, and that's when I started to like her.

A few months later, they break up. Now the girl tells me that they break up, and then she says that she likes someone else. That, of course, surprises me, because that was a fast recovery to a breakup (I have had a girlfriend before, and it took me a while to get over it).

Of course, I had to tell someone that I liked the girl. It had to be the girl's best friend, since she told me something else. The next day, she tells her, "Oh, VP (that's my name) likes someone!" when the girl asked about gossip around the school. Of course, the girl texts me about it and tells me to tell her who I like. So I had to confess.

She didn't mind about this, even though the liked the other dude. But she said she will think about it.

Now me and the girl both played basketball, and it was her team against ours. Of course, I took the chance to show how good of a baller I was to her at every chance I could. We ended up winning 24-8 (don't know if that's relevant, but oh well) and after the game I was sort of flirting with her. I put my arm round her back a couple of times.

And after we both went home, I received a text. "Hey vp sori bt I dcided nt 2 lyk u...im sori!" Broken hearted, I tried to set things straight so that it won't be awkward when we talk again. But it didn't seem to work out. I had so many things to say, but I just couldn't.

She didn't text me in the days following. I was getting worried. Was she angry at me?
    Today at athletics, I was sitting beside her...all my friends saw and were all like "Ohh VP you flirt!". And the girl that I liked moved away from me. I was extremely angry and sad.

I don't understand. She didn't talk to me today at all. She was friendly and nice to me when we were just friends. Now she snobs me and leaves me full of questions.

Well PC, what should I do?

Hold on a minute. Was the guy she likes there at the time you were flirting with her? She could have been using you to make him jealous.

She's probably not talking to you because she's a little embarrassed after that text she sent to get things straight. She knows you like her, doesn't she? Well then she'll know how upset you are and by avoiding you, she could just be trying to avoid the situation.

EDIT: Right, the solution, I forgot. Sorry, I'm not in the best mood. Try getting her on her own, or texting her or something and ask her why she's avoiding you, or ask her why you two can't just be friends? Ummmm well it's a start.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Hold on a minute. Was the guy she likes there at the time you were flirting with her? She could have been using you to make him jealous.

She's probably not talking to you because she's a little embarrassed after that text she sent to get things straight. She knows you like her, doesn't she? Well then she'll know how upset you are and by avoiding you, she could just be trying to avoid the situation.

Yeah, the guy she liked was at the building, playing basketball. Our school teams take basketball very seriously (because our teams are one of the best ones in the city) so he probably didn't notice. But I know she's not like that.

That's what I think too. What bothers me though is that she promised to sing for us at a concert we're performing on Sunday (because our singer quit a few weeks ago) and then she backed out without giving a reason. Was it because of me? I don't know, but I better get this sorted out.

Thanks for the help, people.

Years
    i have a simaler problem to bart-kuns

i havent told anyone this

so here goes

theres this girl i like at school, ive liked her for quite a while but i never plucked up the courage to ask her out

anyway, after i started liking her, i decide i was going to do something, at least tell someone, but then, i found out that one of my best friends had asked her out.

after a few months, they broke up and it ended realy badly, and now they hate each other, and because i usualy hang out with my friend who she broke up with, she thinks i hate her to, and he even asked me to tell here he wanted to finish with her

after that, i was going to tell her how i feel, but then someone else i know told me he liked her, and he was one of my friends too, so i didnt say anything.

now their going out

i am in desdparate need of some advice

can anybody help?

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I've been in a situation like that... I mean, the thing you gotta realize is that these guys don't care if you like or her not, they're gonna pursue what they want to pursue....

If you've been that patient, you should definitely say something, man. by what your story says, you've turned down 2 honest opportunities to say so when she was single. There's no need to hesitate. And here's another thing... if she's aware of how you feel and still does that, time to look for another girl. If she doesn't, you need to speak your mind, man.... don't bottle yourself up, the longer you hold your breath, the more you're going to give up.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I bottle out of things. But you shouldn't do that. You have to tell her when she is next available. She may like you and you have been missing the opportunities.

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    ok, thanks

she dosent know how i feel

but im one of those people who convince themselve they are going to do something, but aim too high and bottle out of it:(

2 things.... don't lie to yourself, and don't make yourself a burden upon yourself.
    everyone's got things that weight them down, but weighing yourself down with more of yourself is preventable.

bide your time till the next opportunity arises... either that or during that time you'll meet someone else....

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    it's a typical thing, man..... and I know where you're coming from...

I failed at that recently, too... couldn't get the courage, if that's what you want to call it, and another guy that I didn't know beat me to it. I'll respect that as long as he treats her good, though... 'cuz I'm Nacon, I'm always meeting awesome people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back