• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    i thought of that, but are vets shut at 10 at night?
    he seems alright though, he was climbing the tree in our back garden just now

I would go to the vet as soon as possible, just to make sure. There are, in my town at least, emergency vets that stay open all night.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Yeah, I would say get him to a vet as fast as possible, but if he's been actively climbing trees and stuff, it sounds like he's probably okay. Not that I know much about animals but... well, regardless, get him to a vet in the morning. :x

bluefire32

The Unknown
    Years
  • Some idiot calls me every single day and says hello and cuts. I don't have a caller id..so is there any other way of tracking his/her phone number?
    P.S :- I've got a dial-up connection..so is there any software that might help me?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • I guess you could get caller id and track the guy down.
    Or maybe you can file a complaint of some sort?

Software wise, I once had a program called "Modem Spy" that basically records all your phone conversations but I don't think that's really useful in your case.

Forced

---------------
    Years
  • a girl at my school used to have that really bad...
    shes like a heroin addict and she gets all crazy and pulls her hair out.
    its kinda sad how drugs can destroy people...

anyway, uhmm, my current problem is...
    On Jan. 2, Im playing at Battle of the Bands, and then Jan. 3 Im gonna have to wake up early and go to school after a late night of music...
    bummer...
    :/

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2014
    Hair pulling disease. I don't have it as bad anymore where it's not noticable, but it might get bad.

Oh man that sucks, I'm sorry. I hope it doesn't get too bad for you though. =\ Only real diseases I've had are Esophageal Reflux and Mitral Valve Prolapse. The reflux is gone but the prolapse still hits me every once and a while.

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    a girl at my school used to have that really bad...
    shes like a heroin addict and she gets all crazy and pulls her hair out.
    its kinda sad how drugs can destroy people...

anyway, uhmm, my current problem is...
    On Jan. 2, Im playing at Battle of the Bands, and then Jan. 3 Im gonna have to wake up early and go to school after a late night of music...
    bummer...
    :/

What time will it end?

If its befor 3 am its easy to get to school.

I go to bed at 3-5 am every night wake at 8 am-11 am

No problem

If not blag a day off school

Forced

---------------
    Years
  • It ends around midnight to one, we play at like 6 in the afternoon, were like the first show, so im probably not gonna stay the whole night anyway...
    i'll just get a friend to stay and tell me who won.
    :P

or i could just skip school...
    :)

Forced

---------------
    Years
  • yeah, i really dislike school, the only thing that makes it standable is the fact that i get to see all my friends.
    even thats not very good during school hours.
    haha.

im just gonna relax at home, my mom should understand...
    she knows school sucks.
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back