• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Post your "REAL NAME" thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    um... mines to long lol

Russian
    Джалианна Элизабет Красивое Поднялась Из Залитого лунным светом Неба Эдвардс

Translit
    Dzhalianna Elizabet Krasivoe Podnjalas' Iz Zalitogo Lunnym Svetom Neba Edvards

K don't laugh... or terrible things may happen *evil look*

That's a long name. It's cool though :3

My name is Kaydee... short for Katherine. Commonly mispelled as "Katie" >_<

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Mine's Kristin, but I won't give my last name. :P I make some people call me Kris for short.

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    All of you stalkers *coughabbycough* now my name already, but what the heck: Zach

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    A few..maybe 4? Know my whole name but a good majority of people here know me by my first name: Kelsey. Or Saay on msn, which is from my nickname "Kelsaaaay" :>

so yeah. That's it XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm Natalie~

There's honestly not much to say about my name, I'm sorry. It's a total Franco-generic name (or, generic in French speaking places), although, there, they usually spell it with an "h" (Nathalie). People always misspell my name like that, and it's annoying at times. :<

Years
    So ... you wanna know my name?

It's: Anastasia

I like my name. :) The only problem is:

People spell my name wrong! They put too many "S"s or too many "A"s and stuff ... I got over it anyway. x3 My mom was gonna call me Tatiana, but my aunt thought "Anastasia" was alot prettier, so my mom pick "Anastasia".

~A.R

Years
    Samantha Pearl H.

My last name's pretty common; so common, in fact, at one of my high schools, there was a girl with the same first and last name as me. o_O; I never met her, but someone tried finding her once only to find me instead.

I also kind of sort of saw my name in Apollo Justice today. /random fact

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    "Miguel Vincento Daiminous Vieira-Barrett"

Mhmm, That's it..right there. "Daiminous" being something completely made up my parents. It's not even a real name >O

It looks kinda like "Damien," though, which was like..the name of that little devil-kid in that one movie which is pretty badass, so...

To shorten that..retardedly long name, I just go by "Michael Barrett" =/

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    All right then.

My name is Kylie. My father named me so because he disagreed with what my mother suggested I should be named; I concur along with him.

Cid

Years
    Er... It's Patrick... (no not the starfish at SBSP)... They usually call me Rick for short. (sorry, not mentioning my last name!)

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
    Years
    Conrad Haukino Lake - Lake is well duh, have never looked up what Conrad means and don't wish to and Haukino is Maori (New Zealand natives) meaning Great Warrior Chief (which is so ironic really but meh whatever). It was my mum's uncles first name.

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    My Korean name is Hwang SeungHyun, and my American name is Erik.

Don't ask how to pronounce that, all I'll tell you is "Seung" means "Hero" or "Idol"

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Well many people already know my name. *shrugs*

(small note) - S equals $
    For personal reasons of course...

Ryan, following the some-what new family tradition that the son's name begins with R. (pronounced; Ry - an)
    He$$, that green gas station we all can't remember, lol.

So full name;
    Ryan Alexander H.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back